Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Wonderfull world of the Z Files ❯ It's a mad mad mad madmad world ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
The Z Files
Its a mad mad mad mad mad world

Vegeta and Angel landed on something soft and then they heard a yelp. They looked down to see a man and it just happened to be Jackie Chan and his niece Jade. They got up and help them up.

" Who are you and that was way cool." Jade asked

" My name is Angel and this here is my Uncle Vegeta. Who are you? And sorry for landing on you." She said back to them.


" That is ok, my name is Jackie Chan and this is my niece Jade. We live around the corner there you want to come in and get something to drink?" Jackie asked.

" Sure we would like some. And thank you." Angel said as she dragged Vegeta behind her. Who was not happy he got this feeling that this was a Z file but she was not talking.


They walked into an antic shop and there standing by a cauldron of stuff bubbling was Uncle and Tohru. The older man was chanting and then he looked up to see some people were here.

" Jackieeeeeeee, Who are these peopleeeeeeeee?" He asked. Then he hit Jackie in the head with two of his fingers.

" This is Angel and her Uncle Vegeta, they kind of landed on me and Jade. So I invited them something to drink." Jackie explained.

" Yeah besides she is cool." Jade said to them all as she grabbed Angel's tail. "She is almost like a cat with this tail." Jade said as she showed it to every one.

Angel's instantly jolted upright and almost screamed out but she knew this was a kid that likes adventure. She turned around to see Jade still holding the tail put petting it like she would a cat. " I have got to stop her from doing that." Her mind screamed.

" Jade stop that." Angel asked nicely

" Why?" Jade asked back.

" Jade stop it." Angel said louder.

" No it feels so soft and cuddly," Jade said back as she put her face into the fur.

" Jade please stop now." Angel yelled louder and that got Jade's attention and dropped the tail instantly.

" Sorry, Is that attached to you?" She asked.

" Yes it is and don't touch it again." Angel said as the tail wound it's self back around her waist.

" I am so sorry for that she will not do that again." Jackie said to her.

" I thought it was funny." Vegeta said with a smirk. Angel gave him an icy glare.

*********************************************************** *****************

On the other side of town Finn and Ratso and chow were eating food when Valmont came up and knocked all three in the head and sat down.

Did you see what happened to Jackie?" He asked the other three. They all shock their heads yes.

" Good now we can get the talisman and they can be ours." He said again.

" What's the plan boss?" Finn asked.

" I went past there and I saw the old weirdo doing his chant, so that means they are going to go after another Talisman here soon." Valmont said again.

" So, That means they will close up shop." Ratso said.

" Really, You came up with that on your own? Yes of course they are going to leave. Then we go in and get the rest of the Talisman." Valmont said again.

*********************************************************** *****************

" Jackie we have found the other Talisman and it is the Rooster." Uncle said.

" Ok where is it?" Jackie asked.

" It's not that far from here. It's in the next state. In a little town of weeping willows." His uncle said again.

" Ok on my way." Jackie said, as he got ready to leave.

" I want to go too Jackie." Jade asked.

" No you have to stay here and go to school, one more time and you are kicked out." Jackie said to his niece.

" Awwah this is no fair." She said as she went to her room. But she had a plan and got ready to leave.

" I want to go too and help find this Talisman." Angel said as she got her duster on.

" Sure you and your uncle can go. So it looks like Jade is going to have a baby sitter." Jackie said.

" No she has to go and if she don't she will follow." Jackie said.

" Yaaaaaaaaay I get to go." Jade said out loud and Vegeta and Angel covered their ears from the on slot of it.

They all got into the car and took off to where the Talisman was and drove into the barnyard before dawn the next day.

"We have to do what?" Vegeta said as she was chasing the rooster around the yard. And he went head on with Jackie and knocked them selves out cold Then Angel tried to get it but didn't happen and she landed on her but right next to Vegeta and touched his hand and time shifted again and they landed in world of the Telatubbys
************************************************************ ****************

" Where the hell are we?" Vegeta asked grumpily as Angel looked around and said to him.

" Well there are a red and a yellow and a purple thing in a space ship." Then it dawned on her and looked at the device and got the coordinates set to their time line.

" Where are we brat?" Vegeta asked again

" Um we are in a children's show and none other.............." She said but didn't answer it fully when there was an insane scream that came from Vegeta.

" No we are not here Kami please not here. I hate this show with a passion." Vegeta said as he recognized where he was.

" Uh yeah you have it right." Angel said as she grabbed Vegeta before he blew it all up and touched the button and landed back into their world.

Three creatures came out of the ship and looked around and were confused. They heard other voices but did get to the door until the other voices were gone.

************************************************************ ****************

They landed in a docking bay and Angel knew where she was at and then the ship that was docked at it with a very tall man and a short man talking they looked up and they walked up to her.

" I see you have came back. Kakarot has found Xero and Teff and these people you should know. They are willing to take you and Vegeta to get Xero." Krillin said to them as he ushered them to the ship.

" Hey let go, I have got to clean up and get some clean cloths and I am sure Vegeta fells the same." Angel said as she stood her ground.

" That I do and I want to be ready for a fight so if these guys don't mind I have the equipment to make one deck of there's into a gravity room." Vegeta said as he turns to leave.

" Angel is it all right that I come with you?" Said a voice that she knew all to well.

" Yeah you can come with. Hey Krillin give them 100 million wolongs for their trouble now." Angel said as she grabbed Spike and too to the air.

" How much?" Krillin asked.

" 100 million wolongs." Said a tall young lady that was Faye.

Krillin completed the action and just as fast as that was done Jet fainted he never had this much money in the bank ever.

" I want a quarter of that." Faye said to him.

" Wait that was for the Bebop and here is yours." Krillin said as he put in 50 million in her account.

" Yay Tracks here I come." Faye said as she left.

" You know that will be gone with in a day right?" Jet asked Krillin.

" No not this time she has to work to get that money out of the account and that means she will have a rude awakening at the tracks." Krillin said with a whisper of laughter.

******************************************************** ********************

Spike sat on the couch and looked at the huge place he was in aw at it. The others were up stair getting ready to leave.

Angel came down wearing a black out fight that was almost a cat suit with her hair into a ponytail and the leather duster and held another one that was way to large for her to wear.

" Is that Xero's?" He asked.

" Yes it is now that it is fixed. " She said as she waited for her Uncle.

Just as that was said Vegeta came down wearing a black spandex pants and a black wife beater and a duster of his own that was also black this one was the same but only shorter and it looked like Vegeta visited the Matrix for that one. He wore white gloves and white boots with gold tips.

" Ready to go?" He said as he put the capsule in his pocket.

What was that?" Spike asked.

" That was the gravity room and cloths and a few other things." Vegeta said to him. He checked up on Trunks on the way to the ship that was with Gohan and Videl and Pan.

" You better be good brat." He said to his son and left.

They landed next to the ship and went inside. Before to long they were gone and racing to where Kakarot was at.