Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Words That Are Spoken Yet Remain Silent ❯ Battle with the Mind ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 12: Battle with the Mind ~This chapter is a bit short~

Vegeta turned to take care of Bulma once he had finished with Cooler. Bulma was clenching her head and screaming. "Get out of my head you can not have me!!!!!"

Vegeta ran to her side to try and help her, but it was fruitless. The demon threw him across the room. His natural instinct told him to attack then he remembered who it was. He watched realizing this was a fight Bulma would have to win on her own. "Come on Bulma fight it you can win this!"

"I'm trying Vegeta, but it hurts so bad and I'm losing control!" "Fight it woman, otherwise I will have to kill you! If that monster takes you over I will be forced to kill you! Don't make me do that Bulma! Don't make me have to kill my own mate!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAh!!!!!!!" Bulma screamed in pain. It was so unbarable. The pain was so extreme. *NO! You will not take me from Vegeta! You will not! I am going to spend the rest of my life with him and you will not take my happiness from me not when I have come this close to getting it!!!"

^You can't fight me Bulma! If I can't have your body then you won't have it either! I will kill you first!^ Bulma felt a great evil power beginning to overcome her. It was consuming her. Like a monster eating her from the inside out. *No this is not happening I will not die this way! I am going to live my life with Vegeta and raise a family I will not die this way!*

Bulma began to feel an even greater power than the one consuming her trying to awaken inside her. It was a pure power and it would get her out of this mess. It was the most intense thing Bulma had ever felt in her life.

She couldn't quite bring out the power. It was too intense and she couldn't quite grasp it. Then she felt something inside her begin to help her. She sensed an even smaller ki inside her that was helping her. She couldn't tell what it was, but she was glad it was there. It was helping her by giving her a little of its power. Bulma could feel the power within reach. She took the oppertunity and powered up.

All of a sudden she felt the ki explode in her. All at once her hair turned a gold tent as Vegeta's was at the moment. Her eyebrows turned the same color and her eye's turned a darker blue. She could hear the demon in her head screaming as it descipated into nothing. She hadn't known what the unexpected help was, but she was thankful for it.

All at once the power surge was too much for her too handle and she went out of Super Sayain form and back to normal. Then fainted. Vegeta ran to her side and picked her up off the floor and carried her to the docking bay where their ship was. 'It's time we take you home little one.'

He got to the ship and put her to bed then set a course for Earth. Then he laid down by her side and fell asleep.
_______________________________________________________________ _______________