Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You've Got Mail ❯ Meeting without meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I am THE Akira Toriyama, I've come back from the dead to write about something that I could have made happen in the cartoon...lalalala

AN: Welcome to my third rewritten chapter, I just realised I don't have to really rewrite everything cos half of chapter four and all the chapters after that are practically the way i want em, u noe wat? when im finished ill put the original chaps up so u can compare k? I'm really happy that im rewriting this, and whats more, i think im beginning to get inspiration! INSPIRATION! WHen i say inspiration, i mean that i may be able to write chapter 11 even without my other computer...*gasp*...heh alrighty i think thats all i gotta say...up here!

You've Got Mail

Trunks moped around for the next couple of days. There was nothing Marron could do to cheer him up. The wedding was in 4 days and Trunks was having second thoughts about the wedding and Marron could see that, clear as rain. She loved him dearly, but she could see that he didn't love her. Beginning to wonder whether their whole relationship was a mistake, she cried inwardly. The feelings he had for Pan were so obvious and she couldn't marry a man who was in love with someone else, no matter how foolish or blind he was.

Walking up to Trunks who was lying on the grass, she let out a long sigh. He was staring at the stars hopefully. Probably hoping Pan would come back. She sat next to him and began to speak.

"Trunks, please understand what I'm about to do. I know you've been thinking about it for a while and so have I. You're obviously in love with someone else and I can't make you love me. It hurts me to say this but I know we'll be much happier in the end. We…we should call off the wedding." Marron finished as tears began to fill up in her eyes.

Trunks was speechless and didn't know what to say, but his eyes screamed thank you. Marron could see that as she began to cry her soul out. Trunks held her tight like a friend would, as she cried into his shoulder. He held her all night as she cried and cried. Her eyes puffy and red, her well of tears ran dry. He looked her in the eyes and thanked her silently.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered.

She nodded in empathy, she wanted to cry but no more tears came. She'd finally accepted the painful truth as she let go of Trunks and walked away. She didn't look back knowing he wasn't going to be easy to get over.

***

Pan was having the time of her life. She had finally gotten over Trunks. Well, she thought she'd finally gotten over Trunks. After spending one month without him and with her new surroundings, life was becoming good.

Pan didn't know how she was staying awake through everything. Most of her classes were in the morning and then she did her homework the whole afternoon and then she partied all night. Even her friends were amazed at how she could wake up after only 3 hours asleep and be all happy and bubbly.

For once she didn't feel lonely, she actually felt happy and accepted by her friends. Not like in school where she only felt accepted to a certain extent. Pan's new best friend, Renata, was rich and loved to give presents to people for no apparent reason. She wasn't replacing Bra but Ren was sort of the substitute for her here in Cali.

Ren didn't let her wealth get to her and you would've never guessed she was rich. She just wasn't snobbish enough! She knew so much about Pan and how lonely she was, so she bought her a laptop and got their room hooked up to the internet. Pan didn't know what to say, she was happy but she couldn't accept such an expensive gift from her. It didn't matter how rich she was.

After hours of insisting on Ren's part and a few days of not touching it, temptation began to kill her. It had been a while since she'd been online, about a couple of months. She logged into her email and checked about 50 of them. She hadn't checked them in a while. There were quite a few recent ones from Marron and Bra. After sending her sorry letter to Marron, she spent some time in the chatroom, actually...she spent a couple of hours in the chatroom talking to one person.

Togiretogire Kokoro:
Hi
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Hi
Togiretogire Kokoro:
What brings you here?
Shinmiri Hitokage:
A broken heart. U?
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Well my friend bought me a laptop for no reason! And well I've finally gotten onto it. Oh and I guess partly because of a broken heart...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Oh. Then we have a lot in common already...
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Been here before?
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Nah, well I could've but never did, but since I've been moping around my sister made me go on to at least try and socialise without having to meet new ppl...
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Hehe Older or younger?
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Younger
Togiretogire Kokoro:
She must have you wrapped around her little finger...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Yeah like she's done to tousaan. Even kasaan can't control him like she does.
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Hehe that sister of yours reminds me of a best friend I have that lives near Satan City...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Cool
Togiretogire Kokoro:
So how old are you?
Shinmiri Hitokage:
33 u?
Togiretogire Kokoro:
19 I'm so much younger...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Doesn't matter, I used to have a best friend the same age as you only I wrecked it and she went away…
Togiretogire Kokoro:
I'm so sorry...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
It's alright I guess...but I miss her
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Well I had a best friend but he broke my heart (hence the name ^_^) and so I ran away from him...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Yeah I guess...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Listen I don't want to trouble you with my personal life so...
Togiretogire Kokoro:
No it's alright besides I'm tellin u about my personal life...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Yeah I guess...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
So where r u?
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Does it matter?
Shinmiri Hitokage:
I dunno
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Let's just say that I'm far from my parents and I'm in college. I miss them so...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Yeah I guess...
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Stop saying yeah I guess it's annoyin me...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Yeah I guess...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Lol
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Rdrr
Shinmiri Hitokage:
So what's your college life like?
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Is good my friends accept me for who I am and that's great! I'm also away from the guy that I've loved for so long, I think I'm over him now
Shinmiri Hitokage:
That's good, you should learn to move on
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Yeah
Shinmiri Hitokage:
What's your name?
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Not telling...prefer to keep on the mysterious side...^_^
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Okay then...
Togiretogire Kokoro:
I haven't had any1 2 spar with in aages...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
U do martial arts?
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Hell yeah! All my life! I'm the strongest gal on Earth!
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Sure you are...
Togiretogire Kokoro:
I am! =P
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Lol
Togiretogire Kokoro:
So howz life wherever u r?
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Well I'm broken hearted cos the girl I only now realised I loved went away and the girl I was engaged to broke it off with me cos she could see I was still in love with the otha gurl...
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Sorry
Shinmiri Hitokage:
No need to apologize...it's not your fault she left
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Whatever you said it must've been pretty big...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Yeah it was...I feel real guilty
Togiretogire Hitokage:
Well I'm sure she still feels angry, she'll prolly forgive you eventually...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Not after what I said...
Togiretogire Hitokage:
Well if she truly loves u, then she'll forgive you
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Yeah but I don't know when I'm going to see her again...
Togiretogire Hitokage:
If her family lives around the area then she prolly will
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Yeah I guess...
Togiretogire Hitokage:
There you go again with that yeah I guess...
Shinmiri Hitokage:
=P
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Nice talkin 2 ya, I have 2 go now, maybe we can chat again sometime
Togiretogire Hitokage:
For sure! Till next time!
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Bye!

AN: If you've just read it and u cant figure out who shinmiri is, OMG!! heh....well its preety obvious! Anyways....wow i did get another chap rewritten, thats three chaps rewritten in three days!! WOOHOO!! anyways...stay tuned loyal fans....:D

Meiyume