El Hazard Fan Fiction ❯ MrWhat's "El-Hazard" drabbles ❯ Ifurita For Dummies ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
TITLE: Ifurita For Dummies
BLURB: Don't you wish women came with user manuals?
BASED ON: El-Hazard OVA
TYPE: Humor; 200 words ("double drabble")
AUTHOR: Eric Adcock <adcockea@echoalpha.com>
DATE: March 2002
ARCHIVE: http://echoalpha.com/fanfic/

This takes place shortly after the end of the first OVA series.

El-Hazard (c) AIC / Pioneer LDC / Geneon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Makoto set a very old and very large book on a table, in front of Ifurita. "I've been meaning to give this to you ever since you came back."

Ifurita opened the book, carefully turning the ancient pages, while reading them at superhuman speed. "This is... about me?"

"I think it was written by your creators," Makoto said. "It was found in some ruins a few months ago. Dr. Schtalubaugh thought it might help me find you."

"There is much here that I did not know about myself," Ifurita said. "Thank you, Makoto."

Ifurita continued to read for awhile, then she looked up to find Makoto fidgeting. "Is something wrong?"

"Uh... I've read the whole book, and... it's none of my business, but..."

Ifurita smiled sweetly. "Dearest Makoto. You have seen my memories, and given me yours. There are no secrets between us. If you have questions, I will answer them if I can."

"Well..." Makoto sat beside her, and turned to a marked page. "Can you really do this... and this... and... this? And all at the same time?"

Ifurita's eyes widened slightly. "Oh my... I believe I can, yes. Would you like a demonstration?"

Makoto's nose was bleeding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------