Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Witchers ❯ Chapter Fifteen ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kyoya rolled his e yes as he returned to his normal human form. "First off, you guys seriously need to warn me when we're having guests. All it takes is a phone call or even a text message! A simple, 'Hey Kyoya, don't come back as a werewolf or anything like that cause normal people are here'. Second, I was planning on picking on Evelyn. I certainly wasn't expecting to have end up as her sister for the duration of their stay."

At this point Kyoya crossed his arms and sat down on Luna's bed. His attitude was a mixture of irritation and slight pouting. "Just once I would like to meet them while I'm myself." There was a slight pause as he added. "Well, my human self at least."

"This is a disaster," Luna said sitting next to him.

Evelyn smiled to herself. She didn't see anything wrong. And as she stared at the pair she couldn't help but feel like she was missing something. Luna seemed more relaxed around Kyoya than normal. Maybe her plan had worked after all.

"I'm going to get some juice," she said.

"Evelyn, you shouldn't go anywhere without one of us. We don't want to seem..." Luna started.

'It's just juice, Luna," Evelyn said and left.

Luna stood. "I better go after her. I don't want anyone asking her questions and making her feel uncomfortable."

"I could use a drink as well," Kyoya muttered as he started to follow after her fully intending to try some of Faust's personal stash of brandy. That thought was quickly stopped when he remembered his predicament. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he closed his eyes to resume his previous form. "What was my name suppose to be?" In the momentary heart failure which had ensued upon seeing Lex's parents he had all but blanked out while Luna had been given the explanation for his presence.

"Lola...it was my mother's name," Luna said as she walked out of the room.

"It's so festive in here, Elizabeth! You have out done yourself this year," Debbie said as Elizabeth handed her a cup of tea. "Looks like you have had a good year."

"Everyone has. The stock markets were up this year and the company made a huge profit from it. I was able to give a bonus to everyone for Christmas," George chimed in.

"Thank you. I just do what I can," Elizabeth said with a smile as she took the tray to go stand by Faust.

"Yes, business has been rather good this year. Unfortunately I had to let a few people go for...well, unsavory behavior," Faust said, talking about those that had left them to rejoin their demon brethren. "But we've also gained some new and promising employees like...."

Faust stopped as he saw two Evelyns and Luna. Wait...two Evelyns. Something was right about that picture. When it finally dawned on him who the second Evelyn was it took all his control not to burst into laughing. "Alexiel. I'm also glad that Evelyn's sister could join us for Christmas. Elizabeth, would you be a dear and grab the camera. I almost forgot to take pictures for Christmas cards this year and I know so many people that will love to see a picture of the twins."

Even Elizabeth allowed herself a small smile at this as she nodded and scurried off to go get their camera.

"What a lovely picture that will be," Debbie said. She looked back at Faust. "What a wonderful job you have done raising Luna. I understand you adopted both her and Evelyn, but Lex told me you adopted Luna at only twelve and just look at her!" Luna felt uncomfortable under the spotlight. She had never really thought of Faust as a father even when she was young. She didn't see Elizabeth as a mother either, however she called them both mother and father for the sake of Debbie and George. After all, it would seem odd not to call them that after they took her in and legally became her parents. "She's so smart and so good with Evelyn and Lola. I bet Evelyn will turn out to be just as wonderful."

Evelyn smiled at that. She took it as a complaint to one day be like Luna.

"Now, now, Debbie, don't make the girl uncomfortable," George said as Luna sat and Evelyn hopped in her lap.

Luna pulled Kyoya down to sit next to her and Evelyn took his hand like a good twin would.

When Lex's parents weren't watching them Kyoya glared daggers at Faust. If looks could kill Faust would be dead by now. Well, if looks could kill and if Faust wasn't an immortal then he'd be dead by now. Then again if Faust wasn't an immortal he wouldn't even be around to start something as humiliating as this. Gah! Now he'd hurt his head with a nearly impossible paradox.

All he could do was offer up a semi realistic smile as he sat beside his 'sister' to have his picture taken. If some of his demonic brethren could see him now he was certain that he'd never be able to live this moment down. Two more days of this.... He was going to go insane.

"Now smile," Faust instructed as Elizabeth returned with the camera. Several lights flashed as she took a myriad of pictures, all the while Faust did his best not to hide his laughing.

When Lex and Alexiel returned they instantly sized up the situation and shared sympathetic looks for Kyoya. "Okay, we'll take one for the team," Lex whispered to Alexiel who nodded in a solemn agreement.

"Mom. Dad. While you're here why don't I show you around the additions we put in over the summer?"

"That would be lovely dear," Debbie said patting his hand. "Now tell me, have you been seeing a girl, huh?" she asked with a giggle. "You know Luna seems single and she would be a perfect match."

Luna paled. Why was everyone saying that?

George laughed. "He has all the time in the world to think of the 'perfect match,' dear. He's a smart boy, he will find his own way."

Luna looked at Kyoya. She needed an escape bad. Every time Debbie came for a visit she tried to hook up Lex and Luna. Even when they were younger. She was thankful that they didn't believe in arranged marriages...yet.

"Mooooom," Lex groaned. "Luna is just a good friend. She's more like an annoying sister to me. Besides, it's not fair to the ladies if I only settle down with one girl right now." He gave his dad a wink before turning around to lead them off to some random part of the building. At least it would give the others time to relax and regroup, though he did look back to let them know that the all owed him.

Alexiel had managed to drift away to the side so that Lex was stuck with his parents. "They seem...nice," he said slowly so that he could choose his words wisely. He did look at Kyoya with a slightly amused expression. "That's a pretty dress."

Kyoya simply glared at him as he got off the couch. He would return to his normal form but of course there was no telling when Lex's parents could return so he was forced to stay in this form until he got back to his room...or rather Evelyn's room...or...gah where was he going to sleep? "I'm getting a drink," he muttered, his voice almost a perfect match to Evelyn's.

Evelyn ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "He's so cute! Like a life size doll just for me!" She pulled him really close. "I have to be the luckiest girl ever! Best Christmas ever!"

Luna smiled to herself. This really was funny as hell. Even if it was just a plan to get Evelyn back, he would have failed. Evelyn obviously is obsessed with his new form.

Kyoya nearly fell over as he was tackled by his twin. For being such a small girl she had a grip like an anaconda. "Now you do realize that this in only temporary, right?" He didn't really enjoy the fact that she thought of him as her new doll. The images which popped into his head from that simple idea was rather mortifying and terrifying all in the same. With Evelyn still attached to him he tried to slowly inch his way over to the bottles of brandy which were stored in a rack in the kitchen.

"Brandy on a little girl's breath isn't very sweet, Lola," Evelyn said and pulled out a lollipop. She stuck it in his mouth. "Much better."

On Christmas Eve morning, Luna woke first. She looked over at Evelyn who was sleeping next to her and Kyoya sleeping in his cat form at the foot of the bed. She woke Evelyn lightly and for the first time, Evelyn sat up without hesitation. She stretched then reached for Kyoya. She hugged his kitty body close to her.

"We are going to have so much fun today, Kyoya!" she said.

Luna took Kyoya from Evelyn's grasps and pet his head before setting him on the floor. "Sorry, I'll try to keep her at bay," Luna said holding back a smile.

Kyoya nearly jumped out of his fur as he was suddenly be lifted up and hugged against Evelyn. Since they'd been spending time together she'd grown rather fond of his shape shifting ability. He'd have to be careful what he turned into while he was around her. Still, at least staying in Luna's room did have its perks. He purred lightly as she pet him while still giving her a kitty-ish grin. The cat form was almost more preferable to what he had to turn into.

A second later he was Lola, though he shuddered at the mere thought of that name. Still, as much as he detested it at least Evelyn seemed to enjoy his current form. Thank the Lord that his clothes could morph to his will or he would be in a predicament. "I think I need a shower," he muttered softly while wondering if Lex's parents were up. If not he could slip into his room and take a hot shower before beginning the masquerade.

Luna gestured to her bathroom. "You can use mine. Take your time. Evelyn and I showered last night before bed."

Luna stood and walked to her closet to pick out something to wear. She started to take her shirt off when Evelyn spoke.

"Luna..." Luna looked at her and Evelyn pointed to Kyoya.

"I forgot...you are a guy..." she said and then thought a moment. "Well...most of the time."

"Oh don't mind me," Kyoya said with the sweetest smile he could muster. He froze as he realized he was actually starting to act like Evelyn as well. That was simply creepy. "I'm going to grab a shower now." He continued to shake his head as he entered her bathroom and tossed his clothes aside after taking on his normal form. He really needed to get some more clothes that could shape shift with him. He couldn't imagine how he'd survived without them for this long seeing as how normally shape shifting would either cause him to lose his clothes or cause them to rip. The magic of modern...well...magic.

The warm water felt good on his skin and he soon lost himself to its sensation.

Evelyn left Luna's room to go pick out a dress in her room. Luna changed silently then walked to the bathroom to get her hair brush. When she opened the door, however, she was met with Kyoya's naked form standing in the shower with the clear shower curtain. She should have turned around, but she just stared for a long moment.

"Oh my god..." she said then suddenly turned around. "I'm sorry! I thought you would still look like Evelyn!" she said and slammed the door behind her.

Her face was so red and her heart was beating so fast that she was losing air. She moved to her bed and sat down while trying to breath. The image of Kyoya standing there, soak and wet...Her body was going crazy.