Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Witchers ❯ Chapter Twenty Six ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kyoya just chuckled as he watched Yuki pull Alexiel away. "Well, they certainly make an interesting couple," he said with a smile.

Alexiel shot Luna look that screamed 'help me' as he drug away by Yuki. "Please tell me you have pants," he said. So far he'd seen her in nothing but skirts and dresses, so his hope wasn't anything spectacular.

"Of course I do!" Yuki said excitedly.

Luna looked at Evelyn. She needed to tell Evelyn about the baby before someone else told her. She didn't want Evelyn to feel like she didn't care about her. As Kyoya held her in his arms, she looked so much small than Luna ever remembered her being. She wondered if Evelyn would ever recover from everything.

"Evelyn...Kyoya and I need to tell you something," Luna said.

Alexiel groaned. Normally he found her enthusiasm to be fun, now he seriously wanted to hit her. Technically he could now.... No! Bad thoughts! Entering Yuki's room for the first time was...interesting. It was exactly how he imagined it to be, which was fairly sad. "This room is bright...and girly."

Kyoya held Luna's hand as he looked over at Evelyn. Luna should be the one to tell her, not him.

Yuki smiled. "Yeah. It reminds me of home," she said and went to her closet. She pulled out a normal shirt and a pair of jeans. "Here, these should work."

Luna stroked Evelyn's hair. "Evelyn...you know how I told you that babies come from a man and a woman when they love each other alot?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes, patted Luna's stomach, and jumped out of Kyoya's arms then left. Luna looked at Kyoya.

"I feel a little stupid right now. I can't believe she knew...how long did she know and how in the world did she know?" Luna said dumbfound.

Alexiel sighed as he accepted her clothes. They weren't what he was use to, but at least he wouldn't have to worry about them falling off of him. "Thanks," he said softly as he took the clothes and held the awkwardly in his hands. Blowing some hair out of his face he looked around Yuki's room a little bit. "So, I take it that pink is your favorite color?"

Kyoya chuckled lightly as he kissed Luna's forehead. "Well, you're not exactly the best liar. Not to mention you don't really hide it well."

"Pink is a happy color. Reminds me to keep a positive attitude when things get bad," she said. She grabbed a hair tie and pulled Alexiel's hair back. "Usually every has a hard time getting over the bad things that happen, so it's nice for someone like me to remind them of the good things in life. Like still having someone there when everything seems completely wrong." She put the tie in his hair and smiled. "That should help some."

Luna glared at Kyoya and pushed him away. "Well I'm sorry I'm getting fat and that nothing fits anymore and I don't have access to my account to buy clothes!" she yelled and stomped off.

Alexiel couldn't help but cringe at the pink hair tie which held his hair back. Pink was definitely not his color...though at least it helped to hold back the hair. "Thanks," he murmured, feeling blood rush to his cheeks at how close Yuki was to him. It was weird, being close to Luna never bothered him, but just something about her made him feel weird. Perhaps it was simply this new body and it's stupid hormones. "I don't know how you females deal with all this long hair...and these," he said as he motioned to his boobs. "They're so bloody...awkward."

His face turned blood red as he said this and he quickly buried his face in his hands. "Ah this sucks!"

Kyoya sighed as Luna got angry and stormed off. "Ah, the joys of motherhood," he said softly to himself. He knew better then to bother her now or she might break him in half. Instead he simply proceeded to finish his breakfast and wait for the appropriate time to sort things out with her.

Yuki laughed and sat on her bed. "Well, I will admit that when mine first came in I felt the same way. Don't worry so much. They will go away like Granny said they would," she pat the spot beside her. "Maybe I should give you a bra to wear too. You don't want to run without one." She laughed lightly again.

Alexiel moved beside her and sat down on her bed, feeling really...weird, yet somehow happy at the same time. It was odd. That happy feeling abruptly ended when the word 'bra' entered the conversation. Bowing his head he nearly cried. Really? Lex absorbs someone’s soul he gets major power and miasma. He absorbs someone he gets boobs and a bra. How is that fair? Really!

"Someone up there is laughing at me," he sighed, but nodded to Yuki's request though he sincerely hoped that she was joking. "Um, would you...I mean..." He twiddled his thumbs and looked away at the ground to avoid making eye contact. "I mean, judging from the way Luna's acting lately she won't feel like sparing with me. I was just curious if maybe you would like to...for just a little while. I mean, I doubt I can do much in this body, but it'll help me get my mind off of...well..this body."

Yuki grabbed a bra and gave it to him. "I'd love to! I had been waited for weeks for one of you to ask me!" she said plopping back down beside him. "Though why would you practice in this form? Wouldn't you want to wait until things adjust? You should meditate like Granny said."

Alexiel looked at the bra as if it was a monster and gently pushed it away. "Because I'm too edgy right now to even sit still. Absorbing those souls last night sort of turbo charged my energy reserves, which means I need to release a few kilowatts of power or else I'm going to be bounding off the walls all day."

There was a slight pause as he added in a softer tone. "Also...in case I'm not able to get rid of this form. Lex, even with his power had trouble getting his form back. Elizabeth and Faust had to help fix him, and he never had anything like this happen to him." It was a possibility he really didn't want to think about, but one that he had to prepare for.

Yuki nodded. "I can understand that." She looked at his face and saw how sad he look. Her hand went to his chin and pulled it up to look at her. "Hey, cheer up. Things could be so much worse right now. From what I hear, not all Aions survive the process of taking someone's soul. You are very lucky, Alexiel. Don't forget that." She stood and smiled again. "You seem to have a knack for cheating death. And that alone is a very good trait to have."

Alexiel's blush had just subsided when she pulled his chin so that he would look at her. At that point he nearly lost it. Swallowing hard he just nodded as he looked up at her. "Yeah...I guess I am pretty lucky," he said with a smile. If only he wasn't in this form...he might've kissed her right then. Even in this form the thought still crossed his mind. No! Bad thoughts. Standing up quickly he nodded to her bow and arrow in her room.

"So um...wanna spar for a little bit then?" he asked, his face still lightly flushed. There was a small pause as he looked at Yuki, a smile gracing his now unfamiliar face.

Yuki grabbed her bow and arrows. "Yeah!" she said. "Though you should change."

With another laugh she waved at him and opened the door. "I'll meet you outside."

Evelyn sat on Luna's bed eating a muffin and watching Luna pull out all her clothes then throw them on the floor in frustration. Luna sat down in the middle on the floor with clothes everywhere.

"It's no use, Evelyn. Nothing fits," Luna said.

Evelyn got up and held her muffin out. Luna opened her mouth and Evelyn put the rest of the muffin in Luna's mouth. She sat on the floor next to her while Luna ate the rest of the muffin.

Ten minutes later Alexiel stormed past Luna's room only to stop and poke his head in. "Bras are evil," he said with a nod before going out to fight Yuki. Thirty minutes later he was tired, sore, sweaty, and he had an arrow in his butt. Today was just awesome. "That's was a low blow," he muttered as he pulled the arrow out, surprised as he started to cry. He'd been shot with so many arrows since he'd joined that he thought he'd be unfazed by them by now. So why was he crying.

Wiping the tears he held out the arrow to Yuki. "How's your arm?" he asked with a slight sniffle. He wasn't accustomed to fighting someone who wasn't super strong, fast, and durable which meant that what would normally only stun Luna might actually end up killing Yuki.

Yuki placed her hand over her arm and in a matter of seconds the bleeding flesh was as good as new. "Just fine." She wiped his eyes. "Looks like the hormones are driving you nuts." She smiled and placed her hands on his wounds and healed them. "No more pain, so no more tears, k?" she said sweetly. "I better go see if Granny needs anything. Thanks for the practice." She leaned over and kissed Aelxiel's cheek. "I'll see you later!" she called as she ran off.

Evelyn looked down at Luna who was now sleeping on the piles of clothes. She brushed back Luna's hair then placed her hand on Luna's tummy. A small smile graced her pale face, the first smile since the big battle. Evelyn could feel the baby moving.

He wasn't quite certain what his response should be. First she wiped his tears, then she healed him, and finally she kissed his cheek. He wanted to cry, jump for joy, and faint in all the same instant. Instead he just grinned like a fool as she ran off. Holding his cheek he continued to smile as he walked back in to Granny's house.

"Aww, did little miss princess get her first kiss?"

Alexiel didn't even stop as he sent a small energy blast into Kyoya's crotch causing the shifter to double over in pain. "Yeah, not so pleasant is it?" With a cheerful smile he skipped to Luna's room. Two steps from her door he realized what he was doing and quickly stopped. "I'm going crazy," he said softly before peeking in on Luna and Evelyn. "How's she doing?"

Evelyn looked up at him and shrugged. She stood. Luna rolled on her side and clung to the clothes beneath her as she slept. Though it didn't look too comfortable a spot, she was so tired she didn't seem to care. Evelyn grabbed some of the stray clothes and started to put the away while stepping over Luna and trying to avoid grabbing the clothes that were keeping her asleep.

Alexiel rolled his eyes before walking out and going to his room. Now as a good of time as any to try and meditate. God he wished he had his Ipod. It was weird, but he could meditate the best when he was listening to rock. Something about getting lost in the lyrics just helped him to well...lose himself. Though losing himself was what got him into this predicament in the first place. He would've preferred to take a nice long shower, but there was no way he was doing that now. It was simply weird enough as it was.

Kyoya was still in pain as he waddled over to Luna's room. Patting Evelyn's head he knelt beside Luna and gently ran his fingers through her hair.

Evelyn laid don't next to Luna and snuggled close to her but not too close to smother her. She looked at Luna as she slept and placed and arm around her. Luna's eyes slowly opened and Evelyn looked apologetic.

Luna sat up and yawned. She looked over at Kyoya then stood. "I guess now would be a good time to go back to the old house and get you some clothes."

"You sure? It's a long drive," he said slowly. "If you want, I can just borrow some of Alexiel's clothes. I mean, it's not like he's going to be able to wear them anytime soon; and it's not that big of a deal, because I doubt I'll be shapeshifting too much." Though he didn't say it, he really didn't want Luna doing too much. Now that he got her back he didn't want anything to happen to her.

"No, I don't mind. I've taken the drive a lot lately and it's not that bad," Luna said. She looked at Evelyn. "Will you be coming this time?" Evelyn shook her head no and then left to find Alexiel. "She refuses to go near the place. I don't blame her."

"Yeah, neither do I," he admitted. Just the thought of it made his hair stand on end. "Very well, but let's make it a quick trip. I don't need much and I would rather not stay there too long." As he rose to stand he nodded to the room across from theirs.

"Do you think we should ask Alexiel to come? It might be good to have a powerhouse that isn't currently carrying my child in case things get bad."

"If you don't want to go, Kyoya, I can go alone. I don't mind. I can take care of myself," she said. "And I don't really want to bother Alexiel. He's a little...unstable in a woman's body right now."

She grabbed her sword and looked back at Kyoya. "Just stay here and I'll be back in a few hours."

Kyoya took hold of her wrist and stared into her eyes. "Do you really think I'm going to let you go alone?" With that he let go of her wrist and walked out to where the car was parked. "Make sure to let Alexiel know where we're going." He didn't like the fact that it was just the two of them going. She had no idea what Lex was capable of now. Unstable or not, at least Alexiel could do a sweep of the area before they go in to make sure that it wasn't a trap for them. If anything happened to her he wouldn't be able to forgive himself.

Luna was a little taken back at how he grabbed her and the look he gave her. There was almost fear in his eyes. She walked to Alexiel's room and noticed it was open. Evelyn was sitting a few feet from Alexiel while he meditated.

"Alexiel, Kyoya and I are going to the house." She was about to leave when the tone in Kyoya's voice came back to her. "Come with us."