Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Witchers ❯ Chapter Twenty Nine ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"There are a few things I would change," he admitted softly, but looking at her he just smiled and shrugged. "But I wouldn't change being here with you. That's the one good thing that's really come from all this." He bit his lip as he stared at the ground. He enjoyed her company, well to be more precise he simply enjoyed her. He didn't know what it was about her that he found so fascinating, but he did know that being around her made him happy.

Though he might be female, he certainly had his male mind, which made things rather difficult for him. "Umm...Yuki I...." This was simply...frustrating. Leaning forward he kissed her on the cheek, which was all he could do now. "I umm...enjoy your company." His eyes widened as he realized what he had just done and he quickly added. "I mean...that is umm...to the extent that I enjoy everyone's company. I mean you're umm one of the team and yeah...I sound like an idiot." Yes, if it was possible for one to die from embarrassment he would be dead at that current moment.

Yuki laughed and then kissed him on the cheek back. "I like you too, Alexiel. But I prefer boys...so work on that," she said then grabbed her bag and walked out.

Luna looked up at Kyoya. "You are still here." Evelyn walked in and gave Luna the phone. "Thank you." She nodded then left. Luna sent the pictures to the computer and then started to work again.

Alexiel whimpered softly as she said that. What if he couldn't change back? He'd be stuck like this and then Yuki would never like him! Then another thought crossed his mind. "So um, yeah..." He was curious if that meant that they were going out now. However, Yuki left before he could ask that. Grabbing the bag that she packed for him he threw it over his shoulder and silently followed her out of the room.

"Of course I'm here," Kyoya said as he sat down beside her. "While I was held by Cecelia all I could think about was you. I don't want to let you out of my sight ever again."

Luna looked at him. Guilt consumed her. She started print some of the stuff out and then she stood. She gathered all the things she would need to finish up the project and started to work on the books while the passports printed.

"It must have been hard for you being there and bending to her every whim." Luna looked at her hands. The skins was still a little messed up from the night she punched Cecilia to death. "She's dead now...but the image of her touching you..." She took a deep breath and continued to work.

Kyoya was half tempted to tell her that it wasn't that awful; but he enjoyed living too much to risk that joke. "I'm just glad to be back with you," he said as he kissed the back of her head.

"Uh, is there any particular reason that Evelyn came in and took pictures of us?" Alexiel asked as he and Yuki joined up with the others and set their bags down.

Luna threw him is passport and Yuki's hers. "Yeah. To get you to Ireland." She threw him another passport with his male picture in it. "In case you come back man."

She stood and grabbed the others. "Get some rest guys. Tomorrow we will leave. The earliest flight out is tomorrow morning."

Alexiel checked both passports and threw them into his bag. Leave a woman, come back a man. That was his plan; and to ensure its success he was going to spend most of the night praying and meditating. "Here's hoping I come back a man. I definitely do not want to spend over a month in this form. I don't think that I could handle that." Grabbing his bag once more he threw it over his shoulder and looked at Yuki. "I'm not really tired yet." Which was a lie. "You wanna go outside for a little bit?"

Kyoya took his passport and thumbed through it. "Loe?" he asked with a curious glance at her. She'd made his passport's last name the same as her's. "Really now? So tell me, is there any particular reason that I have your last name?" There was a small smirk as he asked this.

Evelyn went to the kitchen where Granny was making baked goods. Granny slid some cake over to Evelyn and Evelyn smiled while grabbing the fork.

Yuki smiled. "I'd love to!" she said and took his hand then drug him outside.

Luna grabbed hers and Evelyn's passport then started to her room. "I'm carrying your child Kyoya, it's just easier this way," she said as she walked in her room and placed the passports in Evelyn's bag.

Alexiel nearly choked when she suddenly pulled him outside. For being so tiny she was strong. She nearly pulled his arm out of the socket as she all but drug him outside. Once outside, however, he was just simply glad to be standing there with her. Staring up at the moon he couldn't help but wonder if Lex was staring at the same sky.

Holding Yuki's hand he gave it a small squeeze as he looked at her. "You ready for what tomorrow brings?"

"I don't mind," Kyoya said as he followed her to her room. "I think it's...nice. It's almost as if we're married. That is a custom which you humans still do is it not?" The last time he'd observed a marriage was when Faust and Elizabeth were re-wed when they were brought back to earth. It had been a small wedding, but even then he could feel the connection between those two.

"I am not afraid of what the future brings. Should I die or live, I will be happy," Yuki said honestly. She gripped his hand tightly. "You know, I meditate too. Priestesses do it a lot to keep balance in their lives. If you want...I can meditate with you and maybe I can help heal you back to normal." It was a long shot, but she had seen her Priestess drive demons out of men just by meditating and touching the man.

Luna shut her door behind Kyoya and started digging through his bag until she found a shirt. His clothes would fit her better. At least until she could get some of her own.

"Marriage? Don't get a head of yourself, Kyoya. I'm not ready to be a wife," she said and started to undress. "I wasn't ready to be a mother either, but I really don't have a choice." She stood in front of the body mirror and grabbed some measuring tape. She measured her belly while standing in nothing but panties. She pulled out a note book and wrote the measurements. "I've been keeping records of everything...since I don't have a doctor."

"Well, I'll be honest. I'd prefer if you not die," he said with a small smirk. "And yes, I'd like that. Though I'm not certain you can really heal this." Looking down at his body he just shook his head. "I willingly brought this upon myself, so I guess it's only right that I'm the one who gets rid of it. I'm just curious what kind of effects it is going to have in the long run. If I'm not stuck like this in the long run."

Kyoya watched as she stood in nothing but her panties and measured herself. It had been so long since he'd seen her like this, and he felt certain urges rising up in him again. Walking over to her he gently wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "Well, I think you look beautiful," he whispered into her neck.

Yuki smiled at Alexiel. "I'm sure it's only temporary. And if not, it's ok. You make a cute girl," she said the laughed lightly.

Luna turned in Kyoya's arms to face him. He hadn't worn a shirt all day and as he held her, she could feel every muscle in his body. She looked up at him. "I know it's only been a day since you have been home...I know you are probably tired of a woman's touch...but..." she stopped. "Maybe it's just too soon."

Alexiel rolled his eyes at this. "I don't think I could live my life as a girl. While I'm not exactly against being with a guy, I don't think I could handle it being a woman." He shuddered at the mere idea of it. "Not to mention certain monthly things that would kill me." He smiled as he looked at her. "And as you said, you don't like girls."

Kyoya looked at her and just smirked. "You're standing in front of me in nothing but your panties. Do you really think I have anything else on my mind right now?"

Yuki leaned over and pressed her lips to his. She let her lips caress his lightly for a few moments before pulling away. "I only meant that I like men because of certain part...I don't mind you being a girl for a while..." She looked away. "I really hope this doesn't mean I'm Bi now..."

Luna leaned forwards and pushed her lips against his. It had been so long since she had really been able to enjoy his touch. She nibbled lightly on his lips then moved her arms around his neck. Kyoya nibbled her neck gently before kissing the top of her breasts which were pressed against his chest. Lifting her up, he gently moved her to the bed, afraid that if he was too rough something bad might happen to their child. Even so it was easy to see the desire which welled up in his eyes as well as in his crotch. Pinning her hands down he kissed her lips, then her chest, and finally her stomach. Luna pushed him back then started to undo his pants. It had been too long since the last time they had been together and she was more than ready to have him close to her again. Once she got his pants undone, she pulled at them until he was standing and pulling them done with her.

Alexiel's eyes widened as she pressed her lips against his. He was just sort of shocked that she had kissed him. She had...kissed...him. He had a rather goofy look on his face for quite a while until he finally registered what she said. Squeezing her hand he wrapped an arm around her so that he could hold her close. "There's nothing wrong with being Bi," he said softly. "I mean...I am.... Though I do prefer girls, especially you."

Yuki laughed. "I suppose I don't mind being with a girl as long as you are that girl." She suddenly went silent for a bit then randomly looked at him. "Please don't tell Granny I kissed a girl."
Kyoya smirked as he pushed his pants down, letting his fully erect member free. Though he wanted to ravage her right then and there, he was a patient man and enjoyed seeing the look of pure lust on her face. Pulling her close he let it rub against her clothed nether regions as he kissed her deeply, letting his tongue dip into her throat. Luna let herself let out a moan as his lips pushed against her and his tongue battled for control. She pulled back then pushed Kyoya on the bed and trailed kisses down his body and letting her fingers slightly caress his man hood. She didn't hesitate to move her lips from his hips and to the head of his erection. Slowly at first, her mouth worked up and down on his cock, licking and sucking.

Alexiel just laughed and nodded. "As long as you don't tell Kyoya, I promise to keep my mouth shut," he said with a smile. "So um, does this mean that we're going out?" When was the last time that he had a girlfriend? Two...no three...yeah more like five years ago back when he was more or less homeless. Which meant that she was really his first real girlfriend...and he was a girl. God that sucked.

Yuki nodded. "Yeah...I suppose I'm dating you now. But," she said smiling, "I'm a priestess so no sex before marriage."

Kyoya groaned softly as her lips caressed his erection. He pulled at the bed sheets and closed his eyes at the warm feeling of her mouth moving up and down, expertly licking and sucking which was driving him wild. His hands moved down to her head as she went down further, another soft moan escaping his lips. Just when Luna thought Kyoya had enough, she pulled away and smiled down at him lightly. He looked just as flushed as she felt. She had miss that look so much. Moving slowly, she slid off her panties then she straddled him and sat back, letting his hard erection slide in her. She moaned and then started to move back and forth. Her pace was set for slow at first, then as the feeling rose, her pace quickened.

With that Alexiel's jaw dropped to the ground. He wasn't certain how to react. Now that he had a girlfriend they couldn't have sex.... Not that he could really have sex how he was, at least he didn't think that he could. That would just be...well, it would be interesting, but he definitely would rather at least wait until he was male. Not that it would matter since she couldn't do it unless they were married. In short, Alexiel just sort of sat there with a very perplexed, shocked, and questioning look on his face. "We just shared our first kiss! I wasn't even thinking about sex. Especially not like this," he said as he motioned to his body, though he was still obviously flustered.

Yuki started to laugh really hard. She was laughing so hard tears started to come out of her eyes. "I'm just joking, Alexiel! I don't have a rule like that! I just thought it would be funny to watch you react." She pat his cheek. "And it was worth it."

Kyoya gasped as she slid onto him. It took all that he could not to lose it then. His hand slid to her hips to keep her steady as she went up and down. It'd been so long since they'd done this, even longer since she'd been on top. "Faster," he whispered in gasps as he stared at her, watching her breats bounce up and down as she moved. Her face was flushed and mixed with happiness and pure ecstasy. That alone made everything they'd been through worth it. He began to help her, pulling her down as she came down on him so that he could go further in. A cruel smile grew on his lips as his member began to widen in her. Luna's widened and she gasped. Was he...getting bigger?? She tried to move faster but she was losing air and her tired body was working against her. Her hands went to his chest and she cried out as his much larger cock hit spots he had never reached before. Throwing her head back she in haled deeply.

"Kyoya...I can't last much longer..."

Kyoya nodded as he grit his teeth, he was losing it as well. "Go ahead," he whispered as he pulled her down hard on top of him, spilling his seed deep inside of her as he did so.

Luna cried out and let go. Her body shook on top of him as her hands dug in his chest, forgetting her insane strength and leaving dark bruises on his fair skin like most everytime they made love. Luna laid on top of him breathing hard and listening to his heart beat slowing going back to normal.

Kyoya wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her head as he let her lay on top of him.
"I love you," he whispered in her ear as he held her.

Luna hesitated, but sat up anyways.
"Me too..." she whispered and moved off him. Her head fell back on the pillows. She rolled on to her side and yawned then moved her arm over his chest. "Sorry about the bruises again."

"It's no problem," he said as the bruises disappeared from his body. They were still there, it was just that he was covering them up to keep her from feeling guilyt about it. "Now then, get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow."

Luna's eyes closed and she nodded against him. Her hand moved to her stomach as the baby moved to get comfortable.