Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Witchers ❯ Chapter Thirty One ( Chapter 31 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Alexiel nuzzled her neck as they drew close. It felt weird, foreign, and slightly exciting all at the same time. "And I will love you, like you are suppose to be loved," he promised letting his hand stroke her back as he kissed her neck. The thought that others might see them wasn't a big concern since first class was mostly empty with the few people that were there comfortably trying to sleep. Even the flight attendants were otherwise occupied. He was simply concerned about Luna or Kyoya. Despite everything, he was worried more about what they would think than anyone else.

Yuki pulled away and a slight blush graced her fair face. She smiled at him and placed a hand on her burning cheeks. "You are getting me flustered, Alexiel," she said and sat back in her chair.

Alexiel cleared his throat as he looked away. "Umm, yeah...me too," he said softly straightening out his dress where she had pulled at it. He looked back at her with a small smile on his face. "Though you do look really cute when you're flustered."

"I can say the same thing about you," she said and poked him.

Luna looked back at them. "You know you guys are sitting right behind me. I can hear every word. And you are really starting to gross me out."

Alexiel's cheeks turned blood red as Luna spoke to them. "S-sorry!" he stuttered quickly. "I this...I mean...um...don't tell Kyoya or Granny, please?" He couldn't believe that Luna was still awake! His face was nearly as red as the bra that Yuki had given him. That thought alone got him blushing even more.

Yuki giggled. "We're sorry, Luna."

Luna rolled her eyes and turned back around. Hours later, Luna picked up Evelyn and woke the others. They had finally arrived at Ireland. She stood and started off the plane while holding Evelyn close to her. Yuki was right behind her, all too eager to finally be able to stretch her legs.

"Well then, that trip was uneventful. I was at least hoping for a little excitement on the way there. Even the movie wasn't that great. I mean really who wants to watch ‘Pretty Woman’?" Kyoya shook his head as he followed Luna and Evelyn out of the plane. Looking back at Alexiel and Yuki who were giggling over something he just quirked an eyebrow.

"Did you two have a fun trip?"

Alexiel instantly sobered up and nodded. "Yes, it's been a lot more fun than my usual trips back home," he said. In a way he was glad to be back in Ireland. He always felt connected to this place for some reason. It just felt like home.

Luna shook her head at them and start towards luggage claim. She was about to reach for the bags when she remembered that she was pregnant and holding an eight year old. If she grabbed the luggage people would look at her weird. Super human strength was nothing something you see every day.

"Kyoya, grab mine and Evelyn's bag's please," she said feeling very helpless at the moment.

Yuki grabbed her bags then handed Alexiel his. "I guess we should get a cab to the hotel."

Kyoya nodded as he picked up their bags, pretending that they were one big happy family. A few people looked at them, but most didn't pay them much mind as they made their way through the airport. "That's already been taken care of. Come on girls," he said cheerfully as he led them to the car rental place. "Hi, we have a sedan held for us. The name is Kyoya Loe."

The receptionist looked through the computer before nodding. "Yes sir, we have it right here." She took the key and handed it to him. "I hope you and your family have a lovely trip. You must feel lucky to be surrounded by so many pretty girls."

"You have no idea," Kyoya said with a smile. "By the way, how is the insurance? I believe we have the full coverage plan."

She nodded again. "Yes, sir. We've got you all taken care."

"Lovely. Thank you." He turned back to his 'family' and smiled. "Come on girls. We're off to visit Grandma." Ah, lying was so much fun. "So honey," he said still keeping up the charade. "How many rooms do you have booked at the hotel?"

Luna gave him an evil look. "Call me honey again and you are sleeping in the hallway," she said. "I got three rooms. I didn't know who all wanted to share, so three rooms sounded safe. Someone will have one alone."

Yuki smiled. "I can stay with Alexiel!"

Luna stared at her. "I bet you would. He gets you all flustered."

Yuki laughed. "Yeah."

It was just too hard for Luna to pick on Yuki. She was just too damn chipper.

"Oh please, you wouldn't let me sleep in the hall. You'd miss me too much," he said with a smirk as he found their car. Opening up the back he began to load it full of luggage. "So, tell me...it seems that you two are a lot closer." He gave a inquisitive look to Luna to see if she might give him the insight into what he missed.

"Yeah...," Alexiel looked at Yuki, pretending not to catch what Kyoya was implying. Once he was inside the car with Yuki he let out a sigh since Kyoya couldn't hear them. "Y-you want to share a room?" He just figured that he was going to have a room to himself. A room with Yuki would be...interesting. He smiled at the thought.

Kyoya looked back at Luna as the two teenagers got into the car. "Kids today. I just don't understand them," he sighed with a smile. "Seriously though, what'd I miss?" Holding up the car keys he dangled them in front of her. "And do you want to drive or shall I?"

Luna looked at Evelyn sleeping in her lap. "Obviously, you will drive," Luna said. "And those two were making out the whole way here."

Yuki laughed. "You make it sound like a bad thing!"

Luna smacked her head and shook it. "Just drive. I didn't sleep the whole trip and I'm starving. Plane food taste like crap. I'm tired and hungry and the baby keeps kicking me."

"Oh my God!" Yuki said. "You're pregnant!?!"

Luna looked back at her. "You say anything to Granny and I will take that pretty little head off your shoulders. Ok?" Yuki nodded and Luna turned back around.

"This is such great news! But you shouldn't be fighting with a baby..."

"Yuki, you and I are going to have problems if you start preaching."

"You're right. It is not my place," Yuki said then turned to Alexiel. "You should meditate on the way there. Maybe you'll get your body back soon."

"Fair enough," Kyoya said as he got behind the wheel. When Luna mentioned what the two kids were doing he couldn't help but snicker. "Aww, how cute. You two make such a lovely couple!"

"And this is why I wanted to keep him from knowing," Alexiel said as he stared out the window. "And we weren't making out the whole way here. We stopped on occasion." What a wonderful seven hours that had been.

"Umm, yeah don't mess with Luna," Alexiel said in a soft tone. "You've never seen what she can do." He shuddered at the memory though he quickly regained his composure. "Yeah, I guess I can try." It took him a few minutes to get his legs crossed in the seat before he closed his eyes and began to meditate. Though the occasional image caused him to pause.

"So any suggestion as to where we should start looking? I figured that we could get settled into the motel and look around the city to see if we can find any clues to where Bravo might've gone."

"We are going to lay low for a bit," Luna said. "Order room service and relax for today. I've tracked the email back to a computer in the local library in the town where our hotel is so tomorrow we will ask around. We can start with the library then work our way from there. Hopefully they haven't gone too far."

Yuki nodded. "Hopefully they are safe and laying low until we can find them."

"I still haven't gotten an email back from them on their location. I'm beginning to think the worst has happened."

"Okay then. Today is mini-vacation!" Kyoya said with a smile. It was odd, that they came here to save their team but at the same time he thought that they really needed this. They were in a different country, far away from Lex. They just needed to get away, and this provided the perfect opportunity for them all to be able to do that. "Alexiel, you know this area don't you?"

"Yeah," he said, still keeping his eyes tight. "This was actually where I was born. I use to be all over these hills when I was a little boy."

"Well then, you just might be our guide while we're here."

Luna was glad when they pulled into the hotel. Evelyn woke just as they stopped the car. She yawned then hopped out of the car with wobbly legs. Luna got out with her just as her stomach growled.

"It the baby doesn't eat soon, I'm going to start biting people for food," she said grabbing her stomach. "It's kicking the shit out of my insides."

Evelyn looked out at her and smiled. She placed her hands on Luna's tummy.

"Shhhhhh...." was all that came out of her parted lips.

Luna's eyes grew wide as the baby stopped moving. Evelyn patted her stomach then grabbed Luna's hand.

"We have miracle worker," Luna said still amazed.

Kyoya's jaw dropped when Evelyn spoke. Well, it wasn't so much that she actually said a word, but the simple fact that she made a sound was a miracle all by itself. Yes, this trip was definitely what they all needed. "Well then, let's get to our rooms and order some room service shall we? They have Wi-Fi here, a gym, and a pool so I think that we'll be able to entertain ourselves for today."

Alexiel opened his eyes and yawned, he'd nearly fallen asleep during his meditation. Grabbing his back he checked in the rear view mirror to see if it had any effect. "Hmm..." His eyes were a different color now. They looked more like Juno's then his own, but at least there was some change.

Luna checked them in up front with Evelyn. She gave Evelyn the keys and let her decide what room she wanted. When they walked up the stairs to their floor. Evelyn went through all three rooms and picked which one she liked the most which was the one with the best view. She made it clear, however, that she didn't intend to share with anyone.

Luna glared at the door Evelyn had shut in her face. "Are you really not allowing me in?" Luna stomped her foot. "Evelyn! You can not sleep alone!" Evelyn opened the door and crossed her arms under her chest. "Let me guess...you haven't had your own room in a long time so you think you deserve it." Evelyn nodded and shut the door again. Luna pounded on it. "Evelyn!"

People were starting to stare. Luna turned around and looked at her team as the too stared at her. "Not a word from any of you!" she said and handed everyone a key. "I guess I'll be bunking with you, Kyoya."

Kyoya just shrugged and he opened up the door to their room. "Umm, not that I'm complaining but is there any particular reason that there's only one bed in the room?"

Alexiel quickly checked their room and sighed. "Only one in here as well...."

"Oh well! I'm sure it's not that big of a problem," he said with a devilish grin as he stared at Luna. He was actually glad that they only had one bed. It meant that they'd have to sleep together. Unfortunately the same was also true for Alexiel and Yuki.

Luna groaned. "I got one room with two beds because I figured the boys would sleep in seperate rooms and the girls would sleep in the same room. Meaning Evelyn would share a bed with me and Yuki would have her own bed...Evelyn must have taken the room with two beds." She looked at Evelyn's door and heard a sneaker. "I hear that you little devil." Her belly growled again. She knocked on Evelyn's door. "Do you want to me to send for some food for you?"

Evelyn didn't answer. "Knock twice for yes and once for no." She knocked twice. Luna placed her hand on the door as a sudden sadness crept over her. "Why won't you talk to me..." Evelyn didn't answer.

"She doesn't talk to anyone right now. Don't take it personally," Kyoya said softly as he placed a hand on her shoulder and rubbed it soothingly.

Alexiel nodded for Yuki to follow him into their room so that they could leave Kyoya and Luna alone. Closing the door he sighed as he stared at the room. It was decent sized with a television, table, couch, and a queen sized bed. "I'll just sleep on the couch," he said with a shrug as he threw his bag onto the couch before plopping down.

Luna nodded and let Kyoya pull her to their room. She picked up the phone and called for room service for herself, Kyoya, and Evelyn.

Yuki jumped on the bed and fell back. "This is so exciting! I've never been anywhere but Japan and America!" She reached over and grabbed Alexiel, pulling him on top of her. "You will sleep with me," she said. "So you can tell me all about Ireland. And we can meditate together...maybe you'll get lucky and get some...vital parts back," she added with a giggle.