Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Witchers ❯ Chapter Thirty Three ( Chapter 33 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"Good! I'm starving," he said as he stepped out of the shower and covered himself up. He smelled the air as garlic and onions drifted into his nose. "Ah, I've missed Ireland," he admitted as he sat down on his bed and crossed his legs.

"But alas I'm not going to eat until I change something." He nodded to this as he watched Yuki prance about the room. "I think I've been looking at this the wrong way. I've been looking at it as a meditation, when I really should look as training. At least that way I don't feel so stupid when I'm doing it. Besides, if Lex could control this then so can I." There was a determined look in his eyes as he said this. He was going to get his body back no matter what.

Yuki stayed in her towel as she ate. "So what are you going to do?" she asked while he chewed. "Train your image back?" She laughed.

"Not exactly. It's just...well, I'm a very competitive person. I've been looking at this as just a way to get my body back; when I should be looking at it as a chance to get stronger." There was a pause as he smiled. "And a chance to get some weight off my chest."

Yuki just stared at him. "You are talking in circles." She pushed food at him. "Maybe you should eat. Because you are not making any sense."

Alexiel just stuck his tongue out her and closed his eyes. "Do you want me to be able to ravage you or not? Let me try this, and if I don't notice any changes I'll eat." With that he went back to meditating, except for this time instead of focusing on what he wanted to look like he focused on Lex. Energy began to radiate from him, causing him to actually start to rise from the bed.

Yuki stopped chewing. She watched wide eyed at him. She had never seen someone mediate like that. Then again, Alexiel was the first Aion she had ever met. Her mouth went wide as his features started to change. "Wow..." she whispered.

Alexiel could feel himself change, but what was changing he couldn't quite tell. He felt some of his muscle returning, and his body began to widen more into the form of a man's. His hair still remained long and his face didn't change much, but he felt something growing in his nether regions. A smile crept onto his face as this occurred. It was small at first, but slowly it was returning.

Yuki moved closer to his floating form. "You look so different..." she whispered. She stood to get eye level with him while he meditated. Her hands moved to his chest that was now exactly like a man's chest. Her fingers moved to his shoulders and noticed the definition. "Yeah...better as a guy..."

Alexiel's eyes shot open as she touched him, his eyes were glowing with a bright blue power and then suddenly it was gone. He landed on the bed and rubbed his head slowly. "I almost had it," he muttered softly. His frame was still smaller then it use to be and his face looked more female then male, but his body was definitely male...with a little female thrown in here and there. "Am I? I mean...do I look okay?" There was no telling what kind of conglomerate of people he could look like. The way that Yuki was looking at him didn't exactly increase his hopes.

Yuki sat back on the bed in front of him. Hesitantly, she reached her hand out and pulled at his towel then snatched it off completely. A smile grew on her face. "I'll say..." she mumbled. "Better than ok..." She let her eyes meet his. "Has it always been that big?"

Alexiel looked down and smirked. "Actually, I think I might've lost an inch or two," he said sounding truly hurt. He cleared his throat, slightly surprised at how it sounded. He'd sadly grown accustomed to his high pitched voice, and now that his tone had nearly returned to his normal tone it just sounded weird. Though it did sound slightly scratchy, and he grew worried that his flesh might've returned to his burned state.Checking his body he noticed the only thing that remained was the scar from where Lex had stabbed his hand through his chest. "Good," he whispered softly. That was one thing he didn't want to disappear.

Yuki couldn't stop touching his body. Her fingers ran over his skin she kneaded the skin to check the muscles. "So just one more meditation will make you almost back the way you were?" She glanced down at his man hood again. "Really with a monster like that, I have no idea how you have only been with guys."

Alexiel blushed at this and looked away. "Well I was never really popular with the ladies," he lamented softly. "But the guys seemed to love me." With that he leaned back and pulled her on top of him. He smirked as he kissed her lips, but then paused. "You know what, now I'm hungry." With that he got up and went to look at the food, not bothering to cover up as he did so.

Yuki stiffened as her left her. How cruel! She turned and watched him eat then slide over and started to eat again. "Well...I'm glad you are back as a man. Makes things easier," she said then took a big bite of food and hugged her towel close to her body. Suddenly, she was feeling so shy in front of him.

He noticed the way that she held the towel closer to herself. That was odd considering how free she had been with him when he'd been fully female. "That it does. Though to be rather honest, I'm simply glad because it will mean that I'll be of more use in combat." Scooting closer to her he wrapped an arm around her and nuzzled her neck. "Though I do hope that this won't complicate our sleeping arrangements." Just as when he'd first become female he had a race of hormones, now he was feeling a sudden boost of testosterone coursing through his body.

Yuki stiffened again. It was so much different now that he was a man again. His touch was almost foreign and his body felt so different next to her. Not that she didn't like it. The problem was that she liked it too much. But it wasn't like her to be so shy. She looked up at him. "Well, I'm happy for you..." she said and smiled then continued to eat.

She tried so hard not to get worked up but the longer his body was next to her, the more wet she became.

"As am I," he said. Finishing his meal he quickly downed it with his chocolate milk before getting up and stretching, making certain that a certain body part was close to Yuki as he did so. He wanted more than anything to simply ravage her, to show her pleasures that she had never known. Though for now he was simply content in teasing her to no end. It was cute to see her be the shy one for once.

"I think that I'm going to go to the gym and see how much of my muscle mass returned. Unless you want to do anything else...."

Yuki stared at Alexiel and when he got up to stretch, she turned away and turned red. Her heart was speeding up. The last time she was with a guy was such a long time ago...actually it was when she was still in the orphanage. So she didn't really know as much as she thought she did, and as she thought about this, all her confidence in sex melted away. She wasn't so sure of herself anymore. The longer she sat there thinking about him the wetter she got. She closed her legs tightly to keep herself at bay.

"No...you should do what you want since you have become a man again," she said then smiled at him with red cheeks.

Alexiel walked up behind her and nuzzled the back of her neck.
"You seem nervous. Why is that?" He was teasing her, he knew, but he was loving it.

Yuki inched away from him and shivered.
"I'm not," she assured him. "I thought you were going to the gym." She pulled at her towel wishing it was longer.

"Well, there are other ways to get a work out." There was a cruel smirk on his lips as he suddenly lifted her up and set her on the bed. "And now that I have a more...intimate knowledge of the female body I think I might be fairly good at this."

Yuki's skin burned. It was suddenly so warm even with her hair so wet. She clung to the towel. "But the gym..." she said.

"The gym can wait," he said. Placing his hand on top of her's he slowly made her move away the towel so that he could see her body. "You know, I never truly appreciated how cute you are till now."

Yuki couldn't possibly blush anymore. "Alexiel..." she said and closed her eyes. "It's so different now..." She moved her body close to him to let him know that it wasn't a bad kind of different just a different way she was feeling now that he was a man again.

"Well, I'm fairly certain that I could change back if you wished." That wasn't entirely a lie, though he wouldn't prefer to do that. Pressing her arms down he trailed kisses down her body before kissing her lips once more. "Or...we could simply stop."

Yuki's eyes shot open. "No!" she practically shouted. "I mean...we have already gotten this far..." she had stolen that line from his very lips from earlier.

"Good, cause I wasn't planning on stopping." He kissed his way to her hips before stopping and smiling. "My, you are wet." He inserted a finger into her, only to find her more then ready for him. "Just how much do you play with that vibrator?" he smirked.

Yuki blushed.
"Does it really matter?!?" she asked and moved her body down to make his finger go deeper. She moaned deeply.

Alexiel removed his finger and licked it, she was a moaner. He crawled on top of her, letting the tip of his hard erection graze her mound as he kissed her.
"I want to hear you scream." He nearly laughed as he nibbled on her neck. Reaching down he positioned his manhood at her entrance and teased her by rubbing it with the tip of his erection.

Yuki gripped the sheets below her.
"Alexiel, please..." she begged

"As you wish." It was fun seeing her like this, but he was ready to put himself inside her. He gently entered her, then all at once he pushed himself all the way inside her.

Yuki arched her back and moaned loudly.
"Yes..." she said in a deep breath.

Once he was inside her even he had to smile. It felt good, nearly as good as when he was a woman. Leaning forward he licked her nipple, gently nibbling on it before pulling back and pushing himself in once more.

Her hands went to his back and she wrapped her legs around him.
"Faster..." she begged.

With that request he couldn't help but comply. He began to pound into her faster, enjoying the sight of her breasts bouncing with each thrust. Her flustered face was all the motivation he needed to keep his pace. Yuki's moans filled the room and she clung to his body as if she was falling. Sex had never felt this way for her and it was pushing her over the edge. She was happy. It was a first when it came to have a man on top of her.

Alexiel waited till he thought that Yuki couldn't take anymore before all at once pulling out of her and kissing her.
"Well then, that was fun," he said as he acted like he was going to get up and leave.

Yuki shot up.
"W...what?!" she said looking completely lost and upset.

"Oh, I'm sorry did you want me to finish?" The devilish smirk was back.

Yuki pulled her body to herself. He was being cruel.
"Are you saying you don't want to finish the job?"

Alexiel crawled back on the bed and kissed her. "That depends, do you want me to?"

Yuki nodded. "I wouldn't have looked so lost if I didn't want you to."

"That's good enough for me." With that he proceeded to push her back down on the bed and thrust into her quickly.

Yuki didn't have time to breathe before he was moving on her again. She moved her legs closer to her chest so he could go deeper. She reached for his hips.
"Alexiel..." she started. "I'm getting close."

Alexiel had nearly lost it, but he was going to hold out for her. After what she'd done to him it was the least he could do. He kissed her, letting his tongue battle for control of her mouth as his hands cupped her breasts.

Yuki moved her legs over his hips again and arched her back once more.
"I..." She cried out and hugged herself against Alexiel as she came.

Once her inner walls began to contract he released, letting her milk him for all he was worth. Afterward he simply laid on top of her, nuzzling her neck.
"So, how was it?" he asked, quoting her words from before.

"The best I've ever had..." she said heavily in his ear. "And what about you? How was your first time with a girl?"

"Interesting, to say the least," he smirked as he slid out of her and cuddled up next to her.

"Interesting?" What was that suppose to mean? "Oh..." she said and cuddled with him.

"Yes, interesting," he replied. He turned away and coughed. "I mean..." He stopped and shook his head as his voice went back to its female tone. "I mean..." he made sure that his voice was back to normal before continuing. "I enjoyed it. You're very cute when you're horny."

Yuki smacked him. "You shouldn't say such things after making love!" she teased.

He just laughed as she pretended to be hurt.
"And you shouldn't be so violent afterward!"

"I could have hit you somewhere else," she laughed.

"And I could simply deny you sex and take your vibrator away," he said in a rather serious tone.

"I've learned to make do without both," she said and rolled over away from him.

"And how might I do that?" he asked.

Yuki leaned in.
"Like this," she said then pressed her lips to his gently and nibbled lightly on his bottom lip before pulling away. "With gentle love."