Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Witchers ❯ Chapter Forty Seven ( Chapter 47 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Alexiel heard the baby's cry, and a part of him was tempted to go check on her. However, judging by the way his 'friends' now saw him, they'd probably think that he was trying to kill their baby. Growling in frustration he slammed his fist into the wall, cursing as he punched a hole into him. This was followed by even more cursing, until eventually he wanted to destroy something. How could they think that of him? How could they think that he would betray them? How could they think that he...loved Lex? Shaking the thoughts from his head he closed his eyes, just wanting everything to go back to how they were.

"You know, they never really did understand you. Not like I did."

Alexiel's eyes shot open. Was he going crazy? Why was he hearing Lex's voice when no one else could hear it? What was happening to him?

Kyoya looked at the demolished rock. That could've been Alexiel. If he betrayed them...he probably would've wished that it had been him. When he heard his baby cry he immediately ran after Luna, half expecting Alexiel to be standing above their baby with a pillow. When they got into the room to see no one there he sighed a small sigh of relief.

Luna picked up Macy and started to rock her. Macy cried for a moment longer but then slowly began to quit down as Evelyn picked up her keyboard and played a song.

Yuki walked back into the house as Macy went quite. She walked to Alexiel's door and went to knock but then pulled back. Instead she opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her. She locked it. After looking at the wall, she knew that Alexiel was still mad. He was sitting on his bed looking distraught. Yuki got on her knees before him and grabbed his hands as he looked down at her.

"All I need to hear is that you don't love him and that you would never betray us...I need to here you say it. And I will never doubt you again."

Alexiel nearly jumped when he felt Yuki grab his hand. He'd been so deep in thought that he hadn't even heard her come in. When she looked up at him, he felt all his anger returning even though he knew that she had never once accused him anything. "I don't," he whispered looking down at her. "I don't...love...him, and up until this point the thought of betraying any of you had never once crossed my mind. You guys are...were my family." He shook his head, the anger and sense of betrayal evident on his face. "But it doesn't matter now.... How can I trust them when they don't trust me?"

Yuki placed her hand on his cheek. "That are scared, Alexiel. After everything that has happened...they have another person to worry about and doubt was bound to enter their hearts." She placed her other hand on his other cheek. "I trust you. I will stand by you as long as you let me." The tears were still making rivers down her face. "I should have never had doubt...but it has happened before to me just as it has happened to all of you. Everyone is scared and worried. Lex is close and the fact that you won't choose between us and him only furthers their doubt and worry. You have to choose, Alexiel."

"Being scared doesn't give them a right to accuse me of treachery!" Alexiel stood up and turned his back to Yuki. "I won't be branded a traitor when I've done nothing wrong. Even if I try to prove myself to them they'll always have their doubts." Turning back to her he hung his head low. "If anything should happen to anyone who do you think they will automatically blame? If anything happens, they will look to me, wondering if I had something to do with it."

Falling to one knee he looked at Yuki, letting the back of his hand caress her cheek as he wiped away her tears. "I will not stay some place where I am not welcome."

Yuki grabbed him harshly and pulled herself into his arms. "You cannot leave this home! You cannot leave me!" She started to cry harder. "They will understand! I will make them! They will see that it's all just paranoia!" She pulled back and stood. "But you have to choose, Alexiel. You have to choose now before they choose for you..."

Alexiel ran his hand through Yuki's hair, caressing her cheek he nuzzled her neck. "That's such a silly question," he muttered, though he found it hard for himself to begin to give an honest answer. Just as he was about to speak a rather violent thought entered his head. Energy filled his hand before he plunged it into her heart. Blood spattered his face as he watched the look of shock and horror register on her sweet face. "I choose Lex, of course." A small burst of energy tore through her body as he pulled his hand back and watched her fall to the floor.

Kyoya turned back toward Alexiel's room, his ears twitching as he heard something fall to the floor followed by the scent of blood. "Alexiel!" He growled as he ran to their room. The door was locked, but that didn't stop him from kicking it down. Just as soon as the door collapsed there was an explosion as Alexiel demolished the wall of his room. In the dust from the blast Kyoya could barely make out the Aion's smile as he put on his mask which now bore Yuki's blood on it.

He charged after Alexiel who was making a bee line for the canyon. Before he could stop him the young Aion dove off the edge. As he turned around in mid-fall he waved to the shifter, his eyes glowing behind his mask. "Toodles," he whispered as he disappeared.

"Damnit! Get back here!"

Luna held Yuki's body in her lap as Granny came running. Evelyn had her back to a wall as she was screaming and holding her head with her eyes closed tightly. Luna stroked Yuki's hair as her cold, dead form lay lifeless in her arms. Luna's tears hit Yuki's face while Granny stood over her with shock all over her face and her hand covering her mouth.

"We shouldn't have trusted him..." Luna said as her body shook. "We could have saved her..."










La la la....feel like singing. Anyways, so...very little reviews, but that's ok. I don't write for the reviews. I write because I LOVE to write. I posted 3 chapters today because of how important they all were. Crazy, I know. Poor Yuki...poor Alexiel. Sucks so bad! But it will all make so much sense later. Let me know what you think!