Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Witchers ❯ Chapter Forty Nine ( Chapter 49 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Lex smiled at her. She was one of the few people he could count on to never fail him. She was perfect in that sense, but even perfection has its flaws. His hand reached out to gently caress her face. He allowed her the faintest feeling of pleasure before he pulled away. "That is all," he whispered. "Be on the lookout. There is a council meeting on the horizon. I can feel it with how restless everyone is growing. Let me know if you find anything out."

With that he turned his back to her and started to his personal chambers, Alexiel following closely in toll. Once in his chambers the doors shut behind them and he turned to Alexiel. "Today has been quite the adventure, has it not?"

"Yes, it has," he replied softly as Lex's hand caressed his neck before slipping the mask off his face. Before Alexiel could do anything Lex pulled him close and kissed him hard. Just as quickly as he did this he pulled away and set Alexiel's mask on the bed side table.

"What form do you desire?" Alexiel asked as his form shrank to its female form. This was a ritual by now. Lex's was one for whims which changed constantly, which meant they could start in one form and end in another.

"Return how you were," Lex commanded. "I love to see your face in exquisite pain."

As Lex walked away from Evanna, pure hatred grew in the pit of her stomach as she looked at Alexiel. It was apparent that no matter how hard she worked or how much she put her body out there for him, Lex would never take her to his bed like he did Alexiel. She despised Alexiel with every fiber of her being. Her eyes grew dark and her hands made a fist.

"I loathe you, Alexiel..." she said to herself then walked off to do her master's bidding.

Luna placed her hand on the rock that covered the Haven's doors. The rock scanned her hand then opened as the computer welcomed her. She walked in and the doors closed behind her. Honestly, she was getting bored with this way of life. She hadn't killed anything in such a long time for fear of exposing them. Even though her strength grew, she couldn't use it.

Yuki walked out of her room and looked at Luna. "Anything?" she asked hopeful. Even Yuki was begging for a kill. Luna had picked a great place to hide. Nothing ever came in their direction.

"No," Luna said as Evelyn walked over to her.

"When do we hope to hear from Alexiel? I worry about him," Evelyn said looking at the girls.

"When he is ready...and safe, he will send the signal. Until then we have to be patient and wait. We could ruin everything if we remotely cause any commotion. Lex's eyes are everywhere."

Luna left the girl's and walked into the library. She glared at Kyoya. "You are letting her eat when Granny will have dinner ready in an hour?"

Macy dropped the popcorn and looked up at her father. "Ooooo, daddy in twoble!"

Kyoya looked down at his daughter, then at the popcorn, and finally up to Luna. "Well...you see, what had happened was...." Before his ever so loving 'wife' could hit him he quickly shrank in size to avoid any possible attack. "Now dear, there's no reason to get violent. It was just a little popcorn."

Macy laughed and picked up Kyoya. "Doll!" she screamed.

Luna smiled. What the perfect punishment! "And you can play with him as long as you want, Macy darling," Luna said as she kissed her head. She looked down at Kyoya. "She's two, Kyoya. She still has baby teeth and she still is learning to potty train. Don't feed her things that could get stuck in her teeth or are hard from her little tummy to digest. Even if she is half demon, she is still a baby." Luna helped Macy down from the car. "Go play."

Macy laughed while running down the halls to her room. Evelyn stood at the door. "That was the cruelest thing you could have done to him."

Luna shrugged. "He gives her whatever she wants. He never tells her no. This should teach him that she needs to learn rules. One of them being no popcorn until your at least five and no eating before dinner."

Evelyn laughed.

Kyoya groaned as he was suddenly lifted into the air by his daughter. When Luna told her that she could play with him for as long as she wanted he glared daggers at her. "Now, honey," he said looking at his daughter while trying to sound as strict as possible. "There's no need to play with daddy like a doll. You have plenty of toys to play with."

That night, Luna turned to face Kyoya in bed. "Did you have fun with Macy?" she joked. Her hands moved to his chest as she pulled herself on top of him. "Do you want to have fun with me now?"

Luna hands traveled to his boxers and started to caress him. Her lips crashed on his as she moved his hands to her butt. Just as she was about to pull her panties down, a soft knock came at the door followed by a little whimper. Luna moved off Kyoya and opened the door. Macy stood holding her bunny and her face drowned in tears. Luna picked her up.

"Bad dwem," Macy said as she buried her face in Luna's shoulder.

Luna rubbed her back and moved back to the bed and placed Macy in between both her and Kyoya.

"I had about as much fun as can be expected," Kyoya muttered, still slightly upset that she'd allowed him to be rag doll for most of the day. That quickly changed, however, when she got on top of him. His lips curved into a smile as she began to caress him. Of course that smile faded when Macy came in.

Scooting over to make room he kissed his daughter's head and looked over at her. "What was your dream about, sweetie?"

Alexiel walked down the halls of Lex's home wearing nothing but his collar. He didn't have much of a choice since Lex had beckoned him and told him to get him something to drink. He shuddered slightly at the night air, pausing to look out a window as he stared up at the night sky. Placing his hand to the pane he couldn't help but wonder softly.... No, he had to keep his thoughts guarded. Too many people could read a person's thoughts.

Macy buried herself in Kyoya's chest. "You smell like mommy," she said then yawned. "The clown came to get me and Even and mommy got him and Even no wake up."

Luna looked at Kyoya. She understood that a clown came to get Macy and Evelyn and she killed the clown, but Evelyn didn't wake up because she was either dead or sleeping. What a strange dream for a two year old.

"We are getting rid of the clowns in her room," Luna said as Macy's breathing slowed and she fell to sleep.

Evanna moved down the hallway and spotted Alexiel. Her body burned with anger. She walked up to him and looked him up and down. She couldn't see why Lex preferred him over her. He wasn't as great as she thought he would be. Though...his body wasn't bad either.

"Shouldn't you be in bed with master, bending over and taking it like that bastard you are," Evanna snapped while crossing her arms under her chest.

"Agreed," Kyoya said with a small nod as he gently held his daughter so that he could get into a comfortable position once more. "Even I find those clowns kinda creepy."

Alexiel turned to her, his facial expression returning to its usual calm facade. "Lex wished for some wine," he explained softly. "I am simply getting it for him." He had hoped not to be seen in such a state, but he had expected no less. Lex enjoyed humiliating him and degrading him in any way possible. "After which...yes, I will return to his bed."

There was the faintest sign of a smile as he added in a soft tone, just loud enough for her to hear. "Unlike you..."

Evanna's anger only grew. "Fucking ass hole. It should be me in there! I was with him before you showed up! I am the one bending over backwards to please him! You with your emotionless demeanor don't deserve him!" She snapped moving in a little closer. "All you have to do is fuck up just once and I'm in and you," she reached out and caressed his face, "are out." With that she laughed and walked back down the hall disappearing into the darkness with nothing but the sound of her heels hitting the hard floor and the evil tone of her laugh.

Alexiel waited for her to leave before smirking. Oh, she had no idea. After retrieving the wine that Lex had asked for he returned to Lex's bend chambers and offered it to him.

Lex simply motioned to a glass which Alexiel quickly filled with his beverage. "Exquisite," Lex whispered as he stared at Alexiel. "Simply exquisite."

Lex downed the wine quickly then threw the glass aross the room letting it shatter against the wall. He turned to Alexiel and grabbed his jaw sharply then smiled. A rough moan escaped his lips as he threw Alexiel harshly on the bed and stood. "Get on your knees." Lex stood in front of him and as Alexiel did as he commanded. He grabbed his hair sharply and pulled Alexiel face to his crock. "You know what to do."

Alexiel took in a deep breath of air as he was suddenly staring at Lex's manhood. Without question he slowly began to lick the tip, gently massaging and sucking it before finally taking it into his mouth. Lex thrust his hips harshly, demanding more until it sounded like Alexiel was gagging. Lex laughed sharply then moan at the feeling. Alexiel's eyes widened as he nearly gagged on Lex's manhood. Tears welled in his eyes as he began to choke, but he took as much as he could in while bobbing his head back and forth, filling Lex swell up inside him mouth. Lex pushed Alexiel back. And smirk at the sight of the man gasping for air. He grabbed his arm roughly and turned him on his stomach. He pulled Alexiel's hips back and dug his fingers into his hips. He didn't bother to prepare Alexiel for entry; instead, he shoved his hard cock into Alexiel's ass without hesitation. Alexiel gasped in pain, biting his lips as he was entered so roughly. He could taste blood in his mouth, but that didn't distract from the pain in his ass. He let out a small whimper as Lex dug his nails into his flesh. Lex moaned at the tightness and pulled back to thrust forward. He thought of his own needs as he pounded hard into Alexiel's ass while small sights of blood hit the bed Alexiel was on. Lex searched for a release as his nails scratched at Alexiel's flesh.

"Don't just lay there!" Lex yelled. "Fuck back!"

Alexiel responded slowly at first. Raising his hips he began to push into Lex's thrust to add deeper penetration. The pain was nearly unbearable, but at the same time that illicited Alexiel's own arousal as Lex continued to pound into him. He knew that if he didn't do what Lex wished, then the older Aion would only end up getting more violent so that he could get off.

Lex hissed loudly and felt his cock tighten.
"Yes..." he whispered. It wasn't long before he threw his head back and came into Alexiel. He pulled out of him then pushed the man aside. "Next time I want to hear you scream, Alexiel. You are beginning to bore me. I shouldn't have to tell you to fuck me."

Alexiel laid back on his back, gasping for air. It didn't bother Lex that Alexiel hadn't received any pleasure, so long that he was able to get off. "I'm sorry," he whispered, keeping his face as calm and composed as he could.

Lex sat down on the bed and looked at Alexiel. His cock was hard and his sweat was mixed with Lex's cum and Alexiel's blood.
"Don't just sit there, Alexiel. I want to see you cum."

Alexiel took a small breath. Despite his attempts to hide it, he couldn't help the small blush which graced his cheeks. Slowly he began to stroke his own cock so that he could cum for his master.

"Make some noise. I want to hear it. Don't make me ask someone to come in here and do it for you. I'll make sure they are not as gentle as I am."

"Yes master," Alexiel muttered, his eyes widening so that Lex wouldn't hear the soft sound of contempt in his voice. He began to moan, softly as first but as he reached his peak he begin to moan louder. Arching his back he finally came. Covered in a mixture of blood, sweat, and cum Alexiel just stared at Lex, his eyes slightly hazy. "Was that good enough for you?"

Lex's smile dropped. He moved quickly and slapped Alexiel harshly across the face. "Don't get fucking smart with me!" He sat back down. "Go clean yourself off. You look disgusting. Prepare yourself for another go."

Alexiel wiped the blood off with the back of his hand, hiding the look in his eyes as he got up and went to the shower so that he could clean himself off. Turning on the water he spit out blood from where Lex had hit him. Soon...so very soon all of this would come to an end.

The next morning, Evanna knocked on Lex's door. Alexiel was the one to open it. She stepped back after seeing him. He was covered in sweat, blood, and semen. Even though there was a blank look on his face, it was plan to see that he was in pain and needed rest. Evanna looked passed him and her eyes fell on Lex who was sitting in a chair naked and drinking something.

"Master, the meeting will be starting tomorrow. If we are to be there on time we must leave now. I am honored to be your escort," she said after bowing.