Fake Fan Fiction / Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ With Sugar on Top ❯ Welcome FAKE ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

With Sugar on Top

Leon decided that if he focused on the road ahead, he would not focus on the man sitting beside him in the car. The man that smelled good... Damn good. Leon inhaled and caught a fresh wave of that scent. What was it? Some sort of pheromones or... "Leon!" The car lurched as Leon realized he had veered into oncoming traffic and a semi was bearing down on them. Leon swerved and missed catastrophe, the blaring of the semi's horn could be heard down the road. D's eyes were wide with fright as he stared incredulously at Leon.

"We're almost there." Leon said and tried not to look at the incredulous look that covered D's face. Shit, Leon thought to himself, he nearly killed them all because he had been sniffing D. What had he been reduced to? Ever since he had kissed him all those weeks ago, and gotten the worse boner he'd had since high school, his mind had gone off in places he did not want it to go in. Sending Chris to Camp was the perfect excuse to stay away from the shop for a while. At least until he could look at D and not want to rip his dress off and...

"Leon, That was the exit I believe." Leon followed on long fingernail to see the exit passing them by.

"I can circle around and get off at the right spot again." Leon blustered and concentrated even harder on the road before him.

D sighed and tried not to smile. His dear detective had been more than a little distracted lately. And D had to admit, he too had been a bit off. Why just last week he had nearly sold T-Chan. This game that he and Leon had been playing was getting to be too much. It was swerving very fast into realms that D had never thought to travel. Never wanted to. He had been desired before, this is true. Over the years many had professed love for him, desire, the need to possess or be possessed by him. But D had never before been tempted, never before wanted.

-Hey D!- D was jolted from his musing by Chris' excited chatter. -We're here, we're here!- D blinked and exited the car, clearing his head of all thoughts of Leon. He avoided the knowing glance from Q-Chan. And followed Leon and Chris up the hill to the camp.

Leon looked around for the most likely suspect. Having found a counselor he pulled him aside and instructed Chris to run off and make a few friends. "Hi! Campers call me Squirrel." Leon forced a smile at the young man standing before him. His long brown hair pulled back into a pony tail. The counselor looked Leon over and grinned before sticking out his hand. "What can I do you for?" He asked cheerfully.

Leon looked into the bright blue eyes and wondered if the guy was naturally this happy, or if he had some of D's incense. Of their own accord, Leon's eye's sought out the slight figure in deep blue patterned silk. Squirrel followed his line of vision. He saw D bent over talking to Chris and whistled. "Hot stuff, you've snagged yourself a hot Asian babe, congrats."

"We're not dating, and that's not a woman, look I just wanted to talk to you about my Brother, Chris. He can't speak, but he is a good kid, kind of sensitive." Leon said his face turning red as he saw D smile at Chris and felt his heart miss a beat. He was just too damned pretty. Leon grew disgruntled. Hot Asian Babe my ass!, Leon thought with a frown.

"A bit of a crybaby eh?" Squirrel said. Leon waited patiently and he was not disappointed. Squirrel yowled as T-Chan sank his fangs into his leg.

"Oh yeah, and that is his Goat thing, A gift from D. Name's T-Chan. I swear it's freaky how that things seems to understand English." Leon said with a grin.

"T-Chan," D rushed forward, "Release him immediately." T-Chan let go of a yowling Squirrel, and D scooped him up into his arms. "I am so sorry, sir, please forgive him. he is very volatile, but you need not worry, he will behave himself, or come right back home."

"you know, I'm not gay, but right now I don't care, what's your name?" Squirrel stopped rubbing his leg and reached for D's free hand. "Allow me to say..." Squirrel looked around to make sure none of his superiors were in ear shot. "That you are the most Beautiful person I have seen in a very long time. My real name's Ethan."

"About my brother," Leon ground out and shoved D behind him. T-Chan seemed to smile at him as D set him down. T-Chan ran off to find Chris who seemed to be trying to communicate with a dark skinned little blond boy.

"We'll take good care of him and his Goat." Squirrel assured Leon and smiled again at D. D blushed as Squirrel winked at him before he walked away.

-D! Big Bro!- D and Leon turned to see Chris running towards them dragging the blond boy. -Tell him my name, he said his name is Bikky and he's originally from New York, and he lives with two detectives and they just got transferred here to California, and-

"Whoa, Calm down squirt." Leon said and looked at the little boy with Chris. So you have met my kid brother, his name is Chris, he can't speak, so you mind looking after him for me?"

"Sure, he likes my dog, I got him when we moved here, Ryo said I might need a friend." Bikky said "But Carol's aunt is here and that's where she moved so I'm fine, but I'll take care of your squirt for you. Whoa, MR. Your wife is so pretty." Bikky's eyes had turned into wide saucers as he got a good look at D.

"Thanks," Leon mumbled as a tall black haired man came up.

"Hey, I'm Dee Laytner, hope that little brat is not bothering you."

"Shut up you big gorilla." Bikky said and looked around. "There's Ryo!" Bikky waved a sandy haired man over.

"The kid tells me you're Detectives...From New York." Leon said as he shook their hands.

"Randy, or Ryo?" D asked. It was the first time he had spoken and Bikky looked in awe at D.

"It's both actually, I'm part Japanese, so I answer to both names." Ryo said and smiled as he shook D's hand, careful not to squeeze the delicate appendage too hard.

"The counselors are herding the Kids that way, so I guess we have to get going." Leon said. He ruffled Chris' hair and stepped back as Chris threw his arms around D. D patted his head and sat Q-Chan on his shoulder.

"Make sure T-Chan behaves." D said to Q-Chan before he followed Leon to the car.

"Sure we can join you for coffee, or well, D'll just have Tea and a bowl of whatever the sweetest dessert is, but yeah, it'll be fine." D heard Leon saying. He tried to ignore, the fondness that seemed to creep into Leon's voice.

"We're going somewhere?" D asked politely, not sure he appreciated the way Leon made a decision with out consulting him. But if he were honest, he did want dessert.