Fake Fan Fiction / Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ With Sugar on Top ❯ Sweet Surrender ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, here it is. Rating shot way up for this one kids. NC17 all the way. Please no flames. But I do appreciate the constructive criticism I got in the last chapter it was appreciated and I will definitely work on the suggestions. No FAKE in this one, but uh… I think you'll like it regardless.

With Sugar on Top 4

Leon looked aver at D as he pulled up to the pet shop. He wanted to say so much, he had so many things on his mind. "Good night," D said and rushed to his door. Never in is life had D run from anyone. Leon sat outside and placed his head in his hands. Confusion was a hell of a companion, he thought as he heard D's front door close. He had to talk to D, but what would he say? How would he say it? And why, why now was he attracted to D? If Leon were honest with himself, he would admit to being attracted for a long time, only now, he was considering the ramifications of his attraction. Was he gay? He'd always been after girls, true D was prettier than most girls he came across but still, D was a man. Leon got out of the car. He was not spending another sleepless night; this would be settled before he went home.

Inside the pet shop, D leaned weakly against the door, glad for something solid. He brought a hand up and placed it on his forehead. Dee and Ryo seemed so happy together. And the things Dee said, was he right? Were He and Leon slowly driving each other insane by denying their attraction? It made no sense. As D prepared to push away from the door, he heard and felt the pounding. "D," Leon's voice sounded too loud in the calm, balmy night. "Open up, we need to talk." Leon felt his breath catch as D opened the door and peeked around it. His face shone pale in the moonlight and his hair obscured his face and yet Leon had never seen a more beautiful sight.

D stepped back and allowed Leon inside the shop. "I'll put on some tea." D said and turned on a small table lamp. Leon blinked to clear his vision of the sudden light. By the time he could see, D was puttering about in the back of the shop. Leon could hear the tinkling of glass.

"How can you drink so much Tea?" Leon blustered as D came from the back of the shop carrying a tray. D simply smiled. "Whoa," Leon felt the air leave his lungs as he looked at D and thought to himself how beautiful D really was. "Okay what are we doing D?"

"Having tea," D said, clearly confused at Leon's question. He picked up his cup and took a sip.

"That's not what I meant and you know it." Leon said. D avoided his gaze. Was he scared? Leon wondered as D sat his cup on the table, but not before Leon had seen the tremble in his slim hands. "Could you come here for a moment?" Leon said. D stood and walked over to Leon.

"Is something wrong?" He asked and looked down at Leon.

"I don't care anymore." Leon said and placed his hands on D's hips and pulled until D was standing directly between his spread legs. Leon placed his head against D's stomach. "It should matter that I have never been attracted to guys. It should matter that you might be a criminal. It should, but it doesn't. I want you D. More than I have ever wanted anyone or anything. I just wish I knew how you felt. You're always so cold." Leon allowed his hands to circle more fully around D. He looked up and gasped. Tears were coursing down D's face and he stood as if Leon were holding him up.

Leon scooted further onto the couch and pulled D into his lap marveling at how small D really was. D squawked and threw his arms around Leon's neck for leverage as Leon turned him so that they were facing each other. Leon brought up his hand and tenderly wiped the tears from D's face. "I had never thought to desire anyone." D said. "I certainly did not mean to, I tried not to. I'm not cold, just contained and…" Leon kissed D before any more words could come tumbling out if his mouth.

This was it. Leon thought, this was what he had been waiting for his entire life. All the women before had been a precursor to this. D was so sweet. It was like dessert in the form of a warm pliant human. Leon pulled back, both he and D were gasping for breath. "Dear God, you taste good." Leon rasped out before he pushed D back on the couch and crawled over him. "We don't have to play the game anymore D, let's just say we both win and go from there, do you want to?"

D closed his eyes and Leon held his breath, waiting. D nodded and placed his thin arms around Leon's neck. Leon felt such relief that he collapsed on top of D melding their mouths together. "I don't know how this works, with guys, but I'll figure it out." Leon promised as he licked a burning trail to D's ear. He had dreamed about licking those little ears. Leon felt brief pain as D clutched his shoulders. Those damn nails, Leon thought. He would have said something, but D moaned Leon thought he would burst his pants. He pressed down against D.

D gasped, "Leon…Uh…What…"

"Calm, down, its okay," Leon soothed. A thought suddenly struck Leon. D said he had never desired anyone. "Holy shit, you're a virgin." Leon gasped and pulled away from D. Leon stood beside the couch breathing deeply trying to calm himself. D sat up and looked at Leon confused.

"The meaning of the word would apply to me, yes, but why did you stop kissing me?" D straitened his mussed hair and licked his kiss swollen lips. Leon noted the mouth shaped bruise forming on D's neck. Leon crouched near D's legs and placed a hand on D's knee.

"I just needed to calm down a bit; I don't want to go too fast for you." Leon said and laughed. "We're a pair huh, you never had anyone and I've never been with a guy…" Leon leaned over and kissed D again. "Where's your bedroom?" Leon said against D's lips.

"D…Down the hall," D said.

Leon took his hand and stood, pulling D to his feet. "Show me." D blushed and nodded. He began to walk down the hall t the rear of the shop past the cages of sleeping animals and burning incense. Leon enjoyed the gently sway of D's backside as he had done many times before, only now, there was no guilt. He wanted to reach out a caress it, but did not want to startle D, he was already shaken. Leon looked around at the beautiful antiques in the D's bedroom. His eyes lighted on the bed and he smiled. It was certainly big enough he thought. He liked the gauzy hangings. D walked right up to his bed with Leon trailing him. He paused and turned to face Leon unsure what to do next. "Come here."

Leon reached out held D close once again kissing D's neck. The scent was back and so strong Leon felt intoxicated by it. But more, D tasted sweet. Did the guy eat so much sugar that he sweated the stuff? Leon thought. He Reached behind D and moved a curtain aside before laying D on the bed. "How do I get you out of this thing?" Leon asked as he sat beside D on the bed. D reached up and undid the frog buttons at the collar of his cheongsam. Leon smiled as the entire thing opened down the front revealing a silk undergarment that draped D like a sheath. Leon slid the outer layer down D's arms.

"Don't be afraid okay. If I do something you don't like, tell me, I'll stop." Leon Whispered near D's ear. D whimpered and placed tiny kisses along Leon's jaw, passing his lips in favor of moving on to Leon's neck. "Lift your butt." Leon said. D's brow furrowed in confusion, until he felt Leon tugging on his ankle length sheath. D arched his back and Leon was able to pull the garment up to D's waist. He sat up pulling D with him. With a few deft movements, D was bare, only his slim pants keeping him from complete nudity. Leon was surprised that the sight of another male's erection was not deterring him in any way from his course of seduction. Leon tossed off his own shirt and pressed D back to the bed.

"Leon… It's too much… I …It's…Oh." D moaned as Leon kissed down from D's neck to his chest. He latched onto a small nipple and D hissed something Leon could not understand. Was he speaking Chinese? Leon murmured, sure things were progressing well if D could not remember English.

"Take your pants off." Leon said and proceeded to shimmy out of his own pants and underwear. D quickly obeyed, willing to do anything to quell the urgency caused by Leon's kisses and touches. "Okay, come on." Leon said and pressed their bodies fully together. D gasped and clutched Leon's shoulder, sure he was melting from the inside out as Leon continued to kiss him. "Okay, okay baby calm down; I'll take care of you." Leon whispered as he kissed down from D's chest, following the sweet taste to its core.

There it was the center of the smell, the sweet taste was right there and Leon felt no qualms about placing a burning kiss at the tip. D's hips jerked violently. "Leon, please!"

"Please what?" Leon said not once moving his face away, enjoying the feel, the taste, the smell that all pure D. He licked the spot his face was pressed against. D whimpered and arched higher wanting more and afraid to soar beyond a level of rational thinking. "More…Okay." Leon racked his brain trying to remember every blowjob he'd ever received and took D fully into his mouth. D made sobbing panting sounds as Leon Sucked furiously one moment, then licked and kissed the next. Leon's hands were busy stroking up and down, while the other hand squeezed D's backside. How often had he dreamed of squeezing that backside, Leon thought? He felt D tense and knew that in a moment, D would be gone. "Fly for me baby, let go." Leon said.

D moaned low in his throat and Leon felt his mouth filled with a sticky sweet cream. It was good. Leon sucked harder trying to get more. He was not disappointed. D was speaking in incoherent Chinese syllables as he bucked underneath Leon. Once D had calmed a bit and his breathing had slowed he realized that Leon was no longer in his lap. "So good," Leon moaned and kissed D's neck again. D turned his face and captured Leon's lips. He shifted his hips and saw Leon cringe.

"Oh, sorry, did I hurt you?" D looked down at the stiff appendage he had brushed against. He reached out a hand and gently rubbed hoping to sooth the hurt. Leon moaned.

"A little tighter," He instructed. At D's confused look, Leon placed his hand over D's and began to move it up and down, squeezing ever so often. "Just like that," Leon said. D wanted to try to return the pleasure that Leon had given him. He leaned down and placed a kiss. Leon arched his hips up wanting more. D opened his mouth and tried to take Leon in, he gagged and backed away. How had Leon done that? D tried again and Leon hissed. "Watch your teeth." Leon pulled D up and kissed him silencing any arguments D might have made at the cessation of his experimentation. "Give me your hand." D complied and smiled as Leon placed his hand over D's and began slow steady stokes. Soon Leon was rubbing faster and kissing D with such fervor that D could not breathe properly and he did not want to. Leon shouted and D felt warm wetness cover both their hands.

Leon settled down in the bed and pulled D close to him. "Leon," D said placing a small kiss on Leon's chest.

"Um…" Leon mumbled placing a row of kisses along D's hairline. Waiting for an answer, Leon looked down and saw that D was asleep.