Fake Fan Fiction / Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ With Sugar on Top ❯ Welcome Home Chris ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

With Sugar on Top 11

 

 

The pet shop was abnormally quiet. Leon looked over the dinner table at D and smiled. The candles made him look like a china doll. The expensive ones they sold in antique shops. D looked up and smiled, Leon felt grateful that he was sitting in a chair, for he was sure to have fallen if he had been standing. He noted that the amethyst and topaz earrings did not shine nearly as bright or as beautiful as D's eyes. Neither of them wanted to break the silence, D looked back to his salad and tried to work up the courage to tell Leon all he had learned today. Being in love was wreaking havoc on his equilibrium. He was usually so sure of himself, so confident. Courage was not needed to say a few simple words.

Leon smiled, D was so beautiful. He had always thought so, but now he could enjoy the thought, not shove it to the back of his mind in shame. He could admit that D's hair looked and felt like the finest silk. He could marvel at the sweet taste of his kiss and look forward to the warm feel of his skin. He knew of D's secret places. The places that made him moan, purr, or lose his mind. Dee had given Leon a suggestion for tonight, since it would be their last night without underage ears present. Leon was most anxious to try it.

"I suppose I should explain about the popsicles." D said, finally able to look Leon in the eye. D smiled, Leon had really pretty blue eyes. "You should let your hair grow." D said on a whim as the thought struck him.

Leon looked puzzled, "I thought we were talking about popsicles." He said and grinned he had noted that the last few times, this afternoon included, that he and D had made love; D had taken the ponytail holder out of his hair. "If you want…" Leon said, his face turning red. "D," Leon stood and walked over to D. He knelt down beside D's chair and took both of his small elegant hands. "Have I been hurting you?" D looked away from Leon and opened his mouth to answer. Leon turned his head back around. "Tell me the truth."

D sighed, and Leon felt crushed. "At first, yes, every time you came to me, after wards would be great pain. According to Andy, I could barely walk. But now, there is no pain, and I look forward to…" D blushed and looked away. "I mean…I really like when we are together." D squeezed Leon's hands helplessly, "Aishiteru." He melted into Leon's arms as Leon kissed him.

"What did that mean?" Leon asked. He stood and pulled D to his feet leading him to his bedroom. "That ashi-thng?"

"Aishiteru," D said and smiled. "It means I love you." As they reached D's bedroom, D smiled his mischievous smile and sat on his bed. D undid his cheongsam and took off his sheer sheath that was underneath. He then began to undo Leon's pants. His eyes widened at the sight of a fully aroused Leon. That was definitely larger than the popsicles, but Dee had said that the techniques were the same. Breath, relax, and swallow. As D prepared to take Leon into his mouth, Leon placed his hand underneath his chin and looked into his eyes. D almost smiled at Leon's look of apprehension.

"That's not really necessary." Leon said remembering the pain of D's small teeth scrapping the sides of his cock. D did smile now and caressed Leon with his hand.

"It's very necessary." D said and placed a kiss at the tip. Leon moaned and D licked the droplet of pre-cum that oozed out. He ran his tongue along the sides and from back to front. Leon moaned and placed his hand on D's head. At this signal of acquiesce D opened his mouth and took as much of Leon in as he could. He felt himself beginning to gag; instead of backing away he relaxed his throat and swallowed. Leon gripped his hair and D began to move back and forth alternating sucking with licks and kisses. Leon's moans grew louder. Somewhere he knew he should warn D, but no coherent words would come out of his mouth. D brought his left hand up and cupped Leon's testicles.

"Ah… Baby… Move…" Leon managed. D was adamant in his suction and refused to be displaced. Leon tried one last time to move D before he lost the ability to do anything but revel in the sensations. Vaguely he heard D choke, gag and spit into his hand. Leon brought his hand up to finish the job as D looked horrified from his place on the bed. Leon collapsed to his knees beside the bed and took D into his arms. "Marvelous, wonderful, I love you…. I'm so sorry." Leon said when he realized what he had done in D's mouth. Leon never minded D, he tasted like glaze, he wasn't sure it was true about himself. His worries were proved correct.

"Ugh." D muttered and made a face, he reached for a glass of tepid water that usually resided by the bed and took a drink trying to rinse his mouth. Leon tried to resist a smile but found it nearly impossible not to laugh. Once Leon settled down he noted that D was still at the edge of the bed looking stunned. The empty cup fell unheeded to the floor as Leon climbed into bed and took D rolling to the middle. "How can you eat that, every time I…? It's disgusting."

"Baby, you don't taste bad, every one has their own personal taste, and you eat so much sugar…" Leon shrugged.

"And what, are you on a steady diet of beer and pretzels?" D complained.

"And pizza," Leon laughed and held D close. His hand began to massage D's back, sliding in ever widening circles. "That was wonderful; don't tell me that is why you ate so many popsicles?"

"It was Andy's idea, Dee also helped with a few pointers." D said. The room was dark so Leon could not see D's blush, but he could feel his face heat.

"I can't believe you asked them." Leon said and began to rub further along D's back. He placed D on his stomach and kissed the base of his skull, then further down his neck. D moaned as Leon licked down his spine. D shifted his hips. Leon smiled and grabbed one of the pillows and placed it underneath D's hips positioning him in just the right way; his pale bottom shining in the dim light of the dark room. "You aren't the only one that got a little advice. Ever heard of reaming?" Leon asked. D shook his head and turned to look at Leon. D gasped as Leon placed a kiss on each pale cheek. "Never let it be said that I've never kissed your ass."

"Wha…Ah…oh…Ohhhhh" D writhed as Leon began a series of licks and kisses. Leon used his hands to spread D's cheeks and lick further in between. D gasped as Leon slid two fingers inside and began to move back and forth. Leon wedged his tongue in between his fingers and D thought the world would explode. "Ah… Leon… ah" D gasped as he bucked against the pillow. "Leon."

"What." Leon mumbled and removed his tongue only to use it to lick the deep crevice of D's backside. D gasped and trembled, never had he felt something so…mind-blowing. Well, Leon thought, here he had found something else to make D lose his mind. According to Dee, Ryo screamed like a little bitch. Leon wanted to hear D scream. He intensified his kisses and licks and heard a ripping sound and smiled, D's nails must have made it through the sheets. D's moans became louder and higher pitched as Leon sucked and licked furiously. D gave a final hoarse shout and Leon could feel him convulsing around his fingers. D made sobbing, panting sounds as Leon crawled over him and pulled him into his arms. Leon removed the soiled pillow from underneath D and gathered him close. "You forgive me for tasting bad?" He said and placed a kiss on D's forehead.

"Uh…" Was all D could manage to say. He took several deep breaths and tried again. "Not unless you agree to change your diet just a bit." D said. He began to place kisses along Leon's chest.

Leon smiled. "Agreed," He said and reached for an addition to D's nightstand. D smiled as he felt Leon applying the lubricant. He moaned as Leon slid two fingers inside. D began to shift his hips wanting more, silently begging Leon to take him. He raised his legs and was confused as Leon shook his head and turned him back to his stomach. Leon adjusted D till he was on his hands and knees. "Is this uncomfortable?" Leon asked. D shook his head and peered over his shoulder at Leon. Leon had never seen anything so sexy. D's hair fell in wild disarray around his face, his lips were swollen from kisses and he arched his back the way a cat does when it's stretching. Leon rubbed the excess lubricant on his cock and hoped he would not cum from just the sight of D bent over waiting for him.

Leon eased into him and they both sighed. Leon placed his hands on D's hips and gently rocked back and forth. D moaned low backed up against Leon. D went from balancing on his hands to his elbows giving Leon more access. Leon groaned as he felt himself slide deeper into D. Leon placed his hands on D's hips and began to rock back and forth. He leaned over D and whispered "I love you so much." "Aishiteru" D moaned at the same time. No more words were needed.

D was close Leon could tell by the way his breathing hitched. He reached around and stroked D's cock. D bit his lip but could not contain the cries building in his throat as Leon drove him over the edge of sanity again. Leon smiled and moved faster in D knowing that pure bliss was only a few…more…seconds…away. Leon gasped and filled D with all he had. Once consciousness returned to Leon he realized that he had collapsed on top of D. He rolled to the side and pulled D with him. D smiled up at him in the dark. "Incredible," D moaned.

Leon smiled, "my thoughts exactly." Leon kissed D again before they fell into a deep sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

 

Break

 

 

He was going home today! Chris ran around the cabin stuffing his things in to his suitcase. Q-Chan chirped at him and tried to pull the clothes out again. "I think he wants you to fold them." Chris looked up and frowned at Squirrel. "So this thing," Squirrel indicated Q-Chan. "Belongs to your brothers friend?" Chris nodded and took the things out of the suitcase and began to fold them neatly. "So what time should your brother and his friend be coming to pick you up?" Squirrel had been looking forward to seeing the Asian beauty again, he did not care that it was a guy. Chris smiled and handed over Leon's note that had come in the mail.

Squirrel frowned as he read the message. -To whom it may concern, I am giving Christopher Orcot permission to ride home with Detectives Dee Laytner and Randy MacLean. They are friends of mine and I trust in their ability to see him home safely. Signed, Detective Leon Orcot. - Squirrel read the note again and frowned. "Your brother did not write this, but he signed it." Chris smiled and showed him another note. This one was a card addressed to Chris from the Count. It was the same neat handwriting. Squirrel sighed. If it was meant for him to meet the beauty again it would happen in time. He was a firm believer in fate.

 

Break

 

Leon awoke with a smile. He was glad he did not have to work today, he had all day to lay I bed and enjoy the feel of D sleeping beside him. He turned and saw that D was still sleeping deeply. Leon smiled and caressed D's head. No wonder he was exhausted, they had been up all night. Leon had discovered just how wonderfully flexible D really was. Leon would be surprised if D got out of bed all day, but he was thankful that D was no longer in pain. Leon sighed and eased away from D. He went to the bathroom and had hot shower. He marveled at the myriad of scratch marks that covered his arms, shoulders and lower back.

As Leon dressed he paused by the bed to kiss his sleeping wildcat. D stirred and snuggled deeper beneath the blankets. Leon smiled and slipped from the shop, hoping to return before D awakened. Leon found a bakery just as it was opening and got the sweetest doughnuts and pastries they had to offer. He returned to the shop and found that D had not moved. He sat the food on an ornate tray he had found and carried it into the bathroom where he ran D a hot bubble bath. With a smile he carried a box of chocolates into the room and sat beside D's prone form on the bed. He plucked a delicate morsel from the box and waved it under D's nose.

D mumbled appreciatively and opened his eyes. He smiled up at Leon, "good morning." He yawned and reached out his arms to Leon. Leon leaned down and kissed his lips. Leon backed away and placed the chocolate against D's lips. With a smile, D opened his mouth. Leon silently fed D a few pieces before he climbed on top of him. D looked up at him and smiled. "What a wonderful way to wake up. What time did you get up?" D noticed that Leon looked fully showered and dressed.

"About 45 minutes ago." Leon said, "Write me a list of who gets what, and I'll feed the critters while you take a bath."

"Ummm… I wish I could, but I don't have time to fill the tub. There is just enough time for a shower if I want to be dressed and have breakfast myself before Chris makes it home. Why is the pick up so much earlier than the drop off?" D made a face. Leon smiled. He scooped D into his arms, again marveling that he was so small. He smiled at the mouth shaped bruises along D's hips and on the left side of his neck.

"Take as long as you need," Leon said. D was speechless as he noted the tray of food and the bubble bath.

"There is a list in the top drawer of the nightstand." D said as Leon sat him on his feet. D kissed Leon and stepped into the welcoming bath. "Thank you so much… you spoil me."

"I love you," Leon said as he walked out of the bathroom. He was extremely careful to feed each animal the correct portion of food. He would hate to become another of the pets' victims, not when he was so happy. The little monkey chirped happily and crunched his lettuce. "You're kind of cute, you know." Leon said and scratched the little creature behind the ear. Leon snatched his hand back as a young boy sat and smiled at him holding lettuce in one hand and tofu in another. He looked around the shop and saw many people peering back at him. Leon blinked and was surrounded by animals again. He shook his head and went about the rest of the feeding process.

 

Break

 

Chris ran with Bikky and Carol to meet Ryo and Dee where the other parents were waiting. Tetsu and Cujo were not far behind. Tetsu had Sweetie on his head. "Hey squirt," Ryo said and embraced Bikky. He kissed Carol's cheek and ruffled Chris' hair. Chris shyly stood by. He had heard so much about them from Bikky, but now he realized he had only ever met them for a few minutes. "Weird how much you look like a mini-Leon." Ryo laughed. Dee stuck his tongue out at Chris. Chris laughed and felt his apprehension melt away. They all piled into the Escalade and set off down the road.

 

Break

 

Leon found D sitting at his vanity half dressed and brushing his wet hair. He had just finished feeding all the animals. D looked up and Leon leaned down to kiss him. D sighed and turned in his seat to look at Leon. "What's on your mind?" Leon asked at D's worried look.

"What will Chris think of spending the night here sometimes? Unless you plan to leave in the middle of the night." D tried not to let on that the prospect of waking up alone after a night of loving did not appeal to him.

Leon had not thought of any of that. "Uh… Well… I don't know. It should not be too weird; I mean Chris practically lives here, so it should not strike him as too odd if I stay over sometimes." Leon frowned as still D did not look satisfied with his answer. Leon knelt beside D and took his hands. "He probably won't even notice at first."

"But when he does, what will we explain to him?" D asked, before Leon could answer, D smiled. "I have an idea, I mean, if you are willing." D looked away from Leon and continued. "There is more than enough room here, and Chris should not be living in that pig sty you call an apartment. You would not have to worry about cooking anything, I can…"

Leon grasped D's chin and turned him to face him. "Are you asking me to move in?" Leon said gently and caressed D's face. D turned red and nodded. Leon straitened and slid between D's legs, glad that D was not wearing his full outfit yet. He wrapped his arms around D and smiled. "Sure…It'll leave more money for Chris' schooling if I don't have to pay much rent. I'll help out here with the rent."

D laughed and shook his head. "Grandfather pays for everything."

"Your Grandfather pays for you…"Leon said, "Not the guy you live with."

"Grandfather will be happy for me." D said. "He has wondered for a long time when I would open myself to love, I have rejected so many." D turned redder and looked away from Leon. Leon laughed and kissed D.

"I have some time off next week, I'll get our stuff and officially move in then…That sound good?" D nodded and submitted to Leon's passionate kisses. "Now get dressed, or we really won't be ready when the munchkins show up." Leon backed away and enjoyed watching D put on the rest of his clothing.

 

Break

 

Chris bounded from the car and ran headlong for the pet shop anxious to see his brother, Count D and the rest of the Animals. He had made them all presents in the arts and crafts of the camp and he was looking forward to telling his brother how he had protected the Count from Squirrel. Bikky said the man was a pervert and Chris believed him. Chris opened the door and ran directly to his brother. He was so ecstatic to be home that he did not notice that he and Count sprang apart and avoided each others gaze as if they were guilty of something.

-Bro! Bro! Did you miss me? - Chris bounced around until Leon picked him up in a bear hug. Chris laughed and returned the hug. Leon sat him on his feet and Chris tossed his arms around D's slim waist. -Squirrel is a pervert… Bikky said so, so I had to keep you away from the camp. Bikky said that Leon was not a pervert and that I should not be surprised at anything he does. What did he mean? -

D's eyes widened, could Bikky have understood what had been going on with him and Leon? It would not surprise D, he lived with Dee and Ryo and he was a fairly observant child. D's thoughts were interrupted as the pet shop door opened again. Q-Chan flew and landed happily on D's shoulder. D cuddled the little creature as Bikky Carol, Ryo and Dee entered followed by T-Chan and the other animals.

T-Chan growled ferociously at Leon. "T-Chan," D scolded and walked forward. "You are not allowed…" D was cut off as T-Chan growled at him. D held out a hand to consol T-Chan and had to quickly snatch it back as T-Chan snapped at him. T-Chan growled more and ran from the room. D looked stunned as he looked after his pet.

"He tried to bite you." Leon said, all of his confusion could be heard in his voice.

"It must be a shock to him; the scent must have shocked him." D said he tried not to be hurt by T-Chan's rejection. "Well I have prepared a nice Lunch won't you all join us?" D turned and smiled at the stunned onlookers. "He'll settle down." D assured them as he shook Carol's hand. She was still shocked to find that D was indeed a man. He was just so pretty, she thought, and his nails, simply marvelous. D noted carol's close scrutiny of him and smiled. "Q-Chan, would you go and inform T-Chan that we will be having lunch soon, if he would care to join us."

Leon tried not to show surprise as an angry young man with ram horns joined them at the table. D smiled as he realized that Leon could now see the animals true forms, it was a side effect of being intimate with a Kami. T-Chan sat silent through out most of the meal. Towards the end he looked over at D. "Count D, I want you to find me a home." T-Chan swallowed with some difficulty. "I don't care with whom." Ryo and Dee were steadfast in their original plan of not asking D to explain any of the weird things that went on in the pet shop.

D sat down his fork carefully, "you are always welcome here, but if that is your wish…" D blinked and Leon noted that he was fighting tears.

T-Chan stood and glared at D, "my wish is to not remain here and watch you be a WHORE for that human." T-Chan yelled and pointed an accusing finger at Leon. D stood silently and left the room. He reached his bedroom and collapsed on the bed. Un- mindful of the embarrassed silence he had left behind in his dining room.

The sound of a resounding slap could be heard as Leon turned on T-Chan who placed a hand to his stinging cheek and ran from the room. Leon looked around the table and sighed. With an apologetic look he headed from the room to try his best to consol D. Leon found D curled up on the bed sobbing brokenly. "Hon… Don't do that it drives me crazy." Leon gathered D close and felt the sobs wracking his thin frame.

"He…He hates me now… What have I done that was so wrong?" D sobbed. "For centuries my family has chosen lovers, Grandfather often teased me about not taking one, Q-Chan hinted all the time… I don't understand." Leon rubbed a soothing hand over D's back and placed kisses along his face.

"You've done noting wrong, he's just a little confused. I'll go talk to him." Leon said and stood to do just that.

"No! Leon," D said panicked. "You'll kill each other." D wiped his face and tried to staunch the flow of more tears.

"I promise I won't kill him, if I have to maim him to get him off to me…Well he will still be alive." Leon said. He pulled away from D and left the room in search of one angry goat-boy.

Leon found T-Chan in the room that was often used for Chris when he stayed over. T-Chan growled when he saw Leon enter the room. Leon had no qualms about pulling out his gun. "I have no problem killing you right now, but I won't hurt D that way. He loves you." Leon sighed and sat on the bed, his gun held limply in his hand. "And I love him, why did you say that to him?" Leon asked T-Chan. T-Chan reverted to his animal form and turned his back on Leon. "I know you understand what has been going on, do you even know the meaning of the word whore?" Leon asked.

"I'm not stupid," T-Chan turned and growled. "I can smell your filthy scent all over him, and he is likewise all over you."

"Tell me the meaning of the word whore." Leon demanded and glowered at T-Chan.

T-Chan lowered his head. "A whore is someone who sells themselves cheaply to anyone with enough cash."

"I ought to smack you again." Leon growled. "Is that honestly what you think he has done?" Leon asked. T-Chan breathed heavily trying not to cry. He had been in love with Count D far longer than Leon could understand. Just because he had left for a week…

"I have been in love with D for a long time and he has likewise loved me…We finally admitted it, I thought you would be happy for him." Leon sat and put his gun away.

"Is Count D mad at me?" T-Chan asked he sniffled and wiped an errant tear from his face.

"Mad at you…Tetsue. Count D is broken hearted; he has been crying non-stop since he reached the room." Leon said. He stared at T-Chan's horrified look before the little Goat ran from the room intent on reaching Count D.

"Count D," T-Chan said when he had reached D's prone form on the bed. "I don't want you to find me a home I'm sorry I called you a…a…"D sat up and reached out his arms to T-Chan who reverted to his goat form and crawled into D's lap.

"It's alright," D said, "I understand that coming home and finding out that way with out warning. I should have known that you would be able to smell the changes that have taken place. I wasn't thinking."

"As is your right… I had no right to yell at you, or insult you. Please forgive me." T-Chan said and nuzzled D's neck.

"Yes of course I forgive you. But…" D grew solemn. "I must have your promise that you will behave yourself, you see…Leon and Chris will be staying here starting next week."

T-Chan looked at Leon and then back to the Count and smiled. "I can live with that, but can you live with him?" T-Chan smirked as he knew Leon and Count D were remembering the current state of Leon's apartment. T-Chan placed a kiss on D's cheek before he ran from the room to apologize to their guests for his rude behavior.

"I refuse to allow you to place those horrid pictures anywhere near our home." Count D said to Leon who pulled him into his arms and kissed him.

"Our Home…I like the sound of that." Leon said and fell with D onto the bed.