Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Fake ❯ Trustworth? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
First of all thank you Ryoan and firgodes7 for the reviews and Ryoan you are right Fanfiction is about what you feel or think and I firgodes7 I was trying to get a different story. One that no one has wrote or thought about. Trust me out of all the stories I have read no one has had Ryo even close to what I do.
Anyway, if you like the story then please review.


_____Ch 2-Trustworthy?
**5 days later, June 7th

"Ryo, get out here. Your uncle and I need to have a talk with you."

Moments later a door clicked open as notes of angry music fluttered outward. Lazily falling onto the couch, leaning back, "I'm out here, what do you want?" Anger stinging his tongue.

"You know how we are leaving tomorrow morning to go to New York?"

"Yeah, stop beating around the frickin bush!" His lifeless onyx eyes burning a hole in his once beloved aunt.

"There's a problem... Your uncle and I got called in."

"What the hell? You can't be serious... how long?" His mind raced, 'This could help me...'

"Three months. That means that you would have to start school without us. We can make a deal though."

"What would that be? Ship me off to a boarding school in Japan or America? Either way that is going to blow. You know I can't go back to my old one."

"I realize that. But boarding school was only one choice... The other is staying in America alone. You wouldn't have to worry about money or anything. You could even redo your room and stay in the guess room until it's done. Plus you wouldn't have to wear a uniform for school so you can go school shopping. You do have your mother's and father's trust money to use and then there's the fact that," She was cut short by a teenager who understood the real potential.

"You mean that all summer I can stay in New York, in that apartment with the whole floor to myself, and be alone? Then I can redo my room anyway I want. Also buy my own clothes? No one standing over my shoulder dictating? Then start school by myself? Pick my own classes?"

"Well yes, but we will have people picking out the rest of the house but you can do whatever you want with your room. Paint, wallpaper, or whatever else. But we do have rules you have to follow. If you don't, and I mean one mistake, then its boarding school. Speaking of school, you do start by yourself but as for classes make sure they're okay with your uncle and me, besides that yes."

"Wicked. But as for those rules... what are they?"

"You have to go to weekly therapy sessions, don't say a word you will go or else. If find out you're thinking about killing yourself, tried to or, I even think you are thinking about it then you're in the hospital or in boarding school. We have someone already set to check up on you, every night, at 10 o'clock. So you're to be in the house by then. If your not she will wait for 20 minutes, then call us. You have to eat healthy food at lest four times a week and if you want , we can hire a maid to clean the house and prepare food. Also I want you to tell us how you're doing. Call every other day. Any problems?" She watched as her nephew turned it around in his mind, but she truly wondered if this was really a good idea.

"One thing, well two, can you make it midnight?"

"No," she stood her ground prepared for him to blow. Ever since he moved in with them no matter what they have done he's been distant, depressed, and, angry.

"Why can't I? You trust me! I'm fucking 16 years old not 12. I'm responsible. Why can't I have a later time? Huh, tell me! Why do you now fucking trust me anymore? Damn, I hate this! I don't even wanna move to damn America! I don't even want to be in this hell!" he was fuming but, also knew anger and pity would always give him his way. And playing the 'I-don't-want-to-go-to-America role was as a winner.

She was right; he did blow but cornered him with anger as loud as his. "Mister, I'm not going to even take that! It's not your fault so stop believing that! You're here and you're going to stay here. Either by force or by choice. We trust you, that's why you're even allowed to do this. I do believe, given your age," her voice now soft and loving, "How about we raise your time to... eleven o'clock?"

'Not good enough...' That mind worked over a plan, "Midnight."

"Eleven."

"Midnight!"

"Ten-thirty."

"Eleven-thirty."

"Deal."

"Good. Hire the maid; make sure I can obtain the money without a problem. Have all my doctors picked out. I have to go in for a physical and my teeth need to be cleaned. I need all your information and I need a cell phone so you can reach me. Now if that's it I would like to back into my bare room and sit on hard ground. When is the flight tomorrow? Make sure I know the info so I can tell the taxi driver when I get there." Sighing he slammed the door, feeling himself relaxing as he sank down the wall, head held low. Being alone is when acting isn't a must. With another sigh the music raised to an almost unbearable loud. With a loud breath he was relaxed and himself again.

As the sounds drifted into the living room shoulders fell, "I really don't get him, Elena. I do believe there is something more behind Randy then just this depression crap."

"Rick, he has never been like this before. Don't worry. I think the time alone will do him some good. Not like he could get any worse, anyway."

**July 17th

Loud angry music filled the almost empty pent house floor. Raising the volume to just a dull yell the onyx eyes boy shoved medium length honey locks into a baseball cap. "Finally I have everything for my room." Paint can's and others litter the floor. "Six cans of onyx paint. Midnight dark... no light."

While mindlessly stirring the paint, a large splash hit his snow white muscle shirt. "Damn it!" Pulling the dreaded material over his head, exposing a very well keep, tone stomach. Beginning to pour the paint he just smiles, 'Black walls to block out light and people.'

Soon enough the shirt became a rag as black droplets fell like rain from the ceiling. "Who ever would of though I'd need four coats for a ceiling? Damn, I'm covered but the room is done. Four black walls and an equally dark ceiling."

Walking into the kitchen, a can of Pepsi soon found his hand as a nice home. Downing that in record time another soon replaced it. "That should take about a hour and a half to dry. Hmm, seems as my stomach emits a pleas for food. Very well, I believe going out to dinner would be a nice for once." Heading off to the shower knowledge full music filled the air:

I can't control the need

To weak to not concede

Wish I was deaf and dumb

Wish I could fake it

Again it was one a.m. and he found himself no other place then wandering the streets. Safety wasn't a problem; he did grow up in Japan so he knew self-defense. The problem was that sleep never seems to come. Truly he loved the fact that people trusted him so much. Emily, as her name seemed to be, came by at 11:30 and that was it. He was always home. Nothing happen in the city until after midnight anyway. Why did he have to leave before then?

He ended up scoring a fake ID a while back and starting entering clubs. Never did he even think anything could happen. On to much of a low strike to care but instead demanded it to come. Like so many other things, it didn't listen. Staggering through the halls he finally came upon his 'home.' He ended up passing out on the couch before even taking his shoes off.

____________________

I know Ryo isn't Ryo. But it is a good story and this is just the beginning of Ryo.