Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Fake ❯ The New Me ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fake

Summary: Ryo's 16 and he parents were just killed... and spinning into a deep depression. After trying to kill himself he decides that for once and for all he is not going to be the Ryo he once was. When he is forced to move to America he changes everything and almost gets away with it... until he meets Dee Laytner...

Authors notesThe title really is Fake because Ryo is going to act fake. I know it's a play on words but I liked the title. Please review this story is only getting started.

--= writing in book

--Eighty-eight days. The number that once was lucky is one that brings great pain. Eighty-eight days, 2,112 hours, 3,041,280 minutes and many more tears.

Why does life have to be so hard for me? Why can't life just leave me the hell alone and let me die? I'm tired of tears. Tired of being weak, why does God hate me so? Can't I just be happy?

I'm only 16 and I've had more pain then anyone I know. Even with the pain and anger that burns deep in my gut, there is no way to end it. Sure I've tried to end it. That's why I'm here in this fucking psycho ward(1). Again in this damn hospital. Why did Aunt Elena have to come home early? I had my favorite shirt on too. I guess that is covered in blood. Now I have scars on my wrist to be a constant reminder.

Damn, those stupid assholes will pay: they are what started this pain. My damn parents are dead. Killed; gone forever. Never have I felt so much pain then in that one day. I'm numb to the world and numb to all pain. Didn't even hurt or feel it when I slit my wrist. Doctors says I was sure I didn't want to come back. To deep to be saved.' I was never out, just wanted to be. I know everything they said. That I'm fucked up, don't want help and, to far gone mentally to ever be saved. Hell, that's just the start of it.

I've been in this hell of counselors and therapy sessions for eighty-eight fucking days. Only two more. I was a good boy' and took my drugs and even cried. Ha, fake tears. I lied; no one knows my pain. Aunt Elena says that's it's been hard on me to have to move across Japan to go live with her and now having to move again. From Japan, a place where I can hide everywhere, to New York. I don't want to deal with people. People are the cause of pain. But they say a new school where I can start over. Yeah, a new school, a new rep, a completely new me. They will see the true me. What's really going on in this sick mind? I like the sound of that. A new me. A new Ryo McLain.

Let's see if they can handle that. Ha, fat chance.--

"Oh, Randy. Time to see Dr. Laurels." The sing song like voice called out to him were he sat in a white bed, in a whit room bathe in white light.

Shoving the book under a sheet, he sighed, "I'm coming." The echo of bare feet slapping cold tile filled the soundless lifeless hallway. Another lifeless day... with a gay doctor thinking they know what's on my mind.' A slight evil looking grin grabbed his lips.

"You happy youngin' cause you getting to leave on Friday? That why you smilen?"

"Yes Betty. That is the reason why." His eyes narrowed to meet his dull voice and now he gleamed with anger and evilness. 'My transformation will began in two days.'

Ok I know Ryo sounds a little weird and... evil? But trust me it's a good story. And sorry about the short chapter but this was a good place to end at. Anyway please review!!!

(1) Psycho Ward--well that's the suicidal ward in the hospital.