Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dream of Hope ❯ Chapter One: The First Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Zoids. If I did, I wouldn't be in school! Haha anyways I only own the characters I make up…like Mrs. Kamayo, Mika, etc. The other zoids characters that are originally in the real anime aren't mine!

HI! Okay this chapter is short…and I know that I said I wouldn't be able to update all the time…but I managed to do this! Probably becuz I'm trying to put off 3 certain projects… But my next chapter will probably take a while O_O okay well enjoy and review!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Chapter One **The First Day**

"Wake up Mika!" Mika turned and slowly opened one eye to see Fiona smiling at her. "Five more minutes pleaseeeeeeeeee………" groaned the sleepy Mika.

"Mika………" said Fiona sternly. "Fine I'll get up." Fiona went downstairs, leaving Mika alone to get dressed.

"Now where is my uniform?" Mika thought aloud.

**sighs** She went to her closet to see if it was in there. "Oh here it is!" She looked at her uniform. "Geez, now this one will REALLY match me."

It had a green collar, green skirt with white stripes, etc (think Kagome from Inuyasha's uniform, only with short sleeves).

Mika got dressed and washed up. Then she brushed her hair, putting it into a half ponytail tied off with a white bow.

"Where's Mika, Fiona?" asked Van from the kitchen. "Oh she's coming don't worry so much," answered Fiona.

At that moment Mika came down into the kitchen. "So what do you think?" Mika spun around showing her uniform to her *parents.

"Just wonderful Mika, and look it matches your hair too!" Van grinned.

"Haha, very funny dad! Anyways I'm gonna be late for school!! Let's go!" Fiona and Van looked at each other smiling, knowing that Mika just wanted to get into her zoid.

"Aren't you going to have a bite to eat first?" asked Fiona, "You're going have to eat if you're bringing your zoid with you."

"Yeah. And don't worry I'll make sure you won't be late. We have the fastest zoids remember?" replied Van.

"Fine………"grumbled Mika, for she wanted to get into her zoid right away.

After eating and saying their goodbyes to Fiona, Van and Mika left in their Blade Ligers to go to Mika's new school. They made there in no time.

"BYE dad," insisted Mika.

"I still need to talk to your principle. Don't be so fussy. And put your zoid somewhere safe!" yelled Van after his anxious daughter.

Mika hid her zoid in the midst of the forest in the back of the school.

"Now remember, Blast you gotta protect the White Liger while I'm in school okay?" Blast let out a low growl.

She went into the school and to her homeroom. The teacher met her outside of the door.

"Hello, you must be Mika Freiheit," the teacher said.

"Yes," answered Mika.

"My name is Mrs. Kamayo. I will be your teacher for most of the day."

Mrs. Kamayo went inside her classroom as the bell rang loudly around Mika.

"Class, we have a new student."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Mika is going to school? And what now how will the class react when they see her? Stay tuned for another chapter of Lost Dream of Hope!

*Van and Fiona are now Mika's parents as you noticed, just to let you know if you didn't know

**Buh*Bye hope you liked this chapter!** ::runs away but trips backpack:: Owwww I gotta stop doing that………..