Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dream of Hope ❯ Chapter Fourteen: Kidnapped ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Yea, I own Zoids. And that's why the series doesn't follow any of my fanfics. Pshh, of COURSE I don't own Zoids! Do you really think I own it??

Oh yea, in the previous chapter with the whole older boy thing...you know the perverted one? Yea, my friend asked me to put that in for some reason...I don't know why, I didn't feel like asking any questions because he's sorta...different...yea that's the word

So anyways, chapter 14 by popular demands!

Raven: Who exactly is reading this?

Me: PEOPLE, now leave me alone! Don't be so mean!

Raven: I'm not being mean. I just asked who exactly was reading this.

Me: Whatever. But lookie! ::shows Raven a picture of him when he was younger:: Why couldn't you stay that cute??!

Raven: Because now I'm dangerous, not cute. If I was cute, then that would kill my whole image.

Me: But young Raven was soooo sweet and cute and adorable!!!!! ::hugs picture::

Raven: I'm not that kid anymore!!

Me: And if Dan Freiheit didn't die, you'd be Van's brother! Wouldn't that be sooo cool?!?!

Raven: No. Van is my enemy.

Me: Aww, come on! You two stopped the Death Saurer together!! You CAN'T hold a grudge after that!! ::puts hands on hips with pouting face::

Raven: I vowed that I would defeat Van no matter what.

Me: You are such a sour pickle. Okay anyways, on with the story!!!

Raven: Review for her. She's desperate. And maybe if she gets enough reviews, she'll let me go already.

Me: I will never! I will make sure you go back to the side of good!

Raven: Yeah right...

Me: Enjoy!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Chapter Fourteen **Kidnapped**

"That which Protects Darkness..."

"Mika, are you okay? We're here."

Travis came on Mika's comm. link and his face showed on the screen. She snapped out of her trance.

"Oh sorry."

She looked around outside (through the window) to see that they were already at her house. Her head was hurting a bit, but nothing too serious.

Getting out of her zoid, she walked up to her door. Fiona greeted her with a loving smile and asked Travis to come in also. Singing could be heard in the living room, and that's when Mika knew that Moonbay and Irvine came back.

"Mika! Wow, look how beautiful you are! You have some of my traits of course." Moonbay jumped up from the couch, and stopped singing for a minute.

"Whew, I thought she would never stop," Irvine said. "And what were you saying about Mika having some of your beauty traits? `Cause there's no way she could have any traits from you. You don't have any good ones."

"Ohh you're gettin' it Irvine!" Moonbay tackled Irvine off the couch and started to laugh.

"Ahh, it's music to my ears!" Van said, leaning back in his chair. "No more singing from Moonbay."

"I like Moonbay's singing," Fiona and Mika said simultaneously.

"At least SOME people appreciate my music." Moonbay started singing again.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I am transporter of the wastelands

I am just making it up as I go along

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Fiona smiled and joined Moonbay in singing. Mika joined too, and this time the music sounded much better (A/N: Gee, I wonder why?).

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Don't cross my path

You'll never get away with it

I never know where the dusty road takes me....

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"And they start again. Man, if I have to go through this every day when I'm married to her..."

"Well, it could be worse," Van said, snickering.

"How much worse can it get??"

"Umm....you could be married to Reese!" Van starts laughing at the thought.

"That wasn't funny..."

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I am a transporter of the wastelands...

I drive my buddy, the Gustav, through the desert lands...

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"So, do they like to sing a lot together?" Travis asked, curious about the traditions they have.

"Yea, but Moonbay sings so off-key sometimes..."

"What did you say there mister??!" Moonbay stopped singing again and slapped Irvine in the back of his head. "I sing perfectly fine."

The trio resumed singing again, leaving the boys to talk about mindless things (well some mindless stuff, some just random).

"And Mika has so many songs she knows. Maybe Moonbay could learn from her on how to sing."

Van whispered this to Irvine and Travis, making sure Moonbay didn't hear. Mika, of course, read Van's mind (wow she hasn't used this power for a while, huh?) and giggled. Of course she wouldn't tell Moonbay. It would hurt, a lot. A nice punch to the head.

"Yea, I heard one of Mika's songs."

"Which one?" Van started to count how many songs Mika knew from her home planet.

"Umm...I don't know which one...."

"Oh well, it's not a big deal. Fiona usually sings with her on those songs, and Moonbay is usually left out.....great idea!!" Irvine smiled a cocky grin when he thought of how Moonbay would stop singing when Fiona and Mika sang together.

"Hey Fiona, Mika, sing us a song will ya?" Van screamed over Moonbay's singing (Fiona and Mika were singing with her too).

"And Moonbay, it's just them this time," Irvine added.

"Okay," they said simultaneously (isn't it scary? They talk at the same time sometimes!).

Moonbay sat down next to Irvine, and whacked him in the back of his head.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"For making fun of my singing."

"I never said--oh never mind."

Fiona and Mika started to sing a song (A/N: yea, I still made up another song).

(A/N: And during this, Mika and Fiona have their eyes closed and their hands were on their neck/shoulder area. I don't know, where the shoulder plane meets your neck. How should I know exactly?? If you've seen the manga for Oh! My Goddess, then you'll know what I mean. It's what they do when they sing their spells...sometimes...I think Belldandy does it like that.)

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Promises made every day

Fly away like butterflies

Promises kept stay like the rays

Of the everlasting, shining moon

For all eternity I promise to be with you

With a single rose we held dearly together

As the wind blew harshly on the rose, it stood strong

As life throws troubles at us, we stay together

Love (love) is what we feel

Even though it's not explainable

Our hearts (hearts) will be bound forever

By this rose (this rose)

This single rose (this single rose)

Even with the thorns and pricks

There's a beauty hidden

Deep within the rose

Just like love has dangers

But through it all is the greatest gift of all

To always be with the one (the one)

The one you love for eternity (eternity)

Forever and ever more

(For all eternity) All eternity

(Until life ends) Until the world ends...

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

(A/N: In the song, when I did the parenthesis; that means they're singing different parts. Yep they don't always sing together in this song)

When they ended, Moonbay jumped up and gave them a hug.

"That was great you guys!! Have you been practicing without me around??"

"I think they're better off practicing without you around Moonbay."

Whack! Another smack for Irvine.

"Stop doing that already!" Irvine said, rubbing his head.

"Then you stop complaining."

"Grrrr...fine."

"It's pretty late, how about you stay here for the night Travis?" Fiona said while looking at the clock.

"Um, sure." He called his mom to let her know where he was, and had to listen to five minutes of his mom's excited babble about staying at the Freiheit's household.


While Travis was taking a shower (remember, people in my ficcy are smart enough to bring extra clothes with them. You never know when you'd get stuck out in the wilderness!), Mika was talking to Fiona, with Van spying in on them.

"I saw him again Mom."

"Raven?"

Mika just nodded.

"You know, we should figure out why he's after you, I mean this is the second time you bumped into him when you were all alone."

"Next time I might not be so lucky...."

"Well we'll figure out what to do. If you meet him a third time, who knows what will happen."

"I'll tell you what might happen!" Van shouted, forgetting that he was spying.

"Van! What are you doing?" Fiona asked.

"Uhh, I was passing by and I heard."

The two gave him those *I-don't-believe-you-100%* looks.

"Well, just to say, be careful! Who knows what might happen?? He could kidnap you and no one would know!"

"Fiona would."

"That's not the point!"

Mika just walked out of the living room (Moonbay and Irvine were in the guest bedroom....doing something ;-D) and went to into the bathroom in her room so she could take a shower.

After changing into her PJs, she went downstairs, finding everyone in the living room singing more songs. Well, Irvine restraining Moonbay from singing, to no avail.

"I AM A...TRANSPORTER...OW...OF THE WASTELANDS!!!! GET OFF ME IRVINE!"

Irvine was pinning Moonbay down and still trying to keep her from singing.

"She's not bad, let her sing Irvine." Fiona said.

"Fine...."

(A/N: Fiona's never wrong about tiny things like this, haven't you ever noticed that?)

Travis and Mika snuck out of the living room, since it was getting a bit too violent. Irvine tackling Van down onto the couch, Moonbay singing with Fiona, and Van punching Irvine back. Something you don't wanna stay around for.

Like the other night, they sat on the swinging couch thing and just stared at the stars. Travis broke the silence.

"What happened before? You tranced out..."

"Oh that...I just remembered something that's all..."

Mika curled up next to Travis, putting her head on his chest and falling asleep. Travis stayed up for a while longer, thinking about what Mika could have remembered.

The next morning...

Mika woke up from the sun shining in her eyes. Seeing as Travis was still sleeping, she went inside quietly, hoping not to wake anyone up. As she passed the living room, she saw the grownups asleep on the couch, and on the chairs, and Irvine on the floor with a bruise forming on his right cheek.

"I guess Van got him this time..." Mika laughed at the thought of Van actually landing a punch of Irvine without getting hurt that badly in the process.

She went upstairs to her room to change into her practice clothes (it's Saturday, so she practices with Van on fighting skills). Mika snuck out the kitchen door, trying not to wake anyone in the process. Too bad Travis had heard her moving around and already changed into regular clothes, and was waiting for her, leaning against the leg of his Liger.

"Thought you could sneak out, huh?"

"Ah, you woke up."

"You were thinking of ditching me?"

Mika giggled. "No, I wasn't. I just didn't want to wake you. You look so cute when you're sleeping."

"And I'm not cute when I'm awake?" Travis gave a pouting face. Mika went over to him and kissed him lightly.

"Maybe, maybe not." She laughed again, as she tried to run away from Travis who was chasing after her. He finally caught her and enclosed her into his arms. He kissed Mika on the cheek.

"We'll be together forever, right?"

"Forever and a day more," Mika replied.

(A/N: I'm getting too mushy now...wahh! I need battles! But I don't write good battle scenes!)

That day Travis went home; it was Saturday after all and Saturday and Sunday were Mika's training days. The weekend seemed to drag on, and finally it was Monday.

"Hi Aiko!" Mika shouted to her friend as she was walking towards the school entrance.

They walked in together and talked about, I don't know, everything. They walked to their homeroom, still chatting away, and sat down. Luckily, their seats were near each other and they could still talk.

"Hello class! Today, for History, we will do a famous and very mysterious boy on Zi: Raven."

Everyone was already in their seats and getting out their textbooks, some already had them out. Travis looked over at Mika, who was looking out the window. The fact that their whole class was gonna be about Raven wasn't bothering her.

"He was not someone from Planet Zi. Actually, he came here when he was younger from a different planet..."

The teacher continued on with the lesson. Storm clouds rolled closer as it started to thunder. Mika's eyes never turned away from the window and the teacher didn't even bother to disturb her; she knew Mika would know all about this.

"At first, he was against us. Fighting for the Empire, he destroyed many Republican bases..."

But Mika was focused on the window, and all the teacher's words tuned out as Mika could see a figure approaching the school from far away. It started to rain and the sound of the zoid that was coming was muted as thunder and lightning came.

"As the Death Saurer arose again, however, he fought together with Van Freiheit to defeat it, along with the newly, distorted Prozen..."

Suddenly a missile shattered the windows. Luckily no one was hurt.

Mika got up quickly and jumped out of the window into the rain. Calling for her organoid, she faced the intruder who shot the missile. Her eyes narrowed as the boy jumped out of the zoid and started to walk towards her. Everyone in the classroom just watched, shocked at the whole event.

The boy smirked as he neared Mika.

"Raven! What are you doing here?!" Mika shouted in anger.

"You have to remember your past, if you want to save this world that is."

"What are you talking about?! I'm not gonna remember anything with you in it!"

She jumped into her zoid and Blast merged with it.

"Very well, we'll do it the hard way," Raven said in a low, mischievous tone.

He got into his Geno Breaker, which he was able to revive when Van had destroyed it in their last battle together. The fight began.

"Let's mobilize! Blade attack!" Mika charged in with a blade attack, and would have gotten Raven if he didn't dodge it.

"He dodged it??" Mika quickly turned around and shot missiles at the Geno Breaker. After the smoke cleared, the Geno Breaker had no scratched, and it wasn't even using a shield.

"What...what's going on?!" Mika shouted in dismay.

"Heh, now you'll see the real power of the Geno Breaker. Shadow!!" Shadow merged with the Geno Breaker, and Raven powered up for a particle beam attack. When it shot, Mika couldn't dodge it and was hit. Her shield was pierced as the particle beam was close to hitting the school (it didn't hit it though...I'm not that mean!). She fell out of her cockpit, unconscious. Mika's organoid Blast also came out of the White Liger, beaten.

Too tired to fight, the organoid couldn't protect Mika as Raven picked her up. The Geno Breaker also took Blast, and Shadow fused with the White Liger and followed Raven as he left.

The whole class watched as Raven took Mika away. Suddenly, as if he was in a trance earlier, Travis came back into reality and was about to go and save Mika when Camus stopped him.

"Let me go Camus!"

"You can't go after Raven! Did you see what he did to Mika?? And she's the strongest pilot in the class!"

Camus did have a point. Being the daughter of Van, Mika was definitely the strongest in the class. Travis stopped struggling and just watched as the Geno Breaker, along with the White Liger (controlled by Shadow no duh) disappeared.

"Now how are we going to tell Van and Fiona about this?" Camus asked.

"I don't know, but I can just say they're not gonna take it easy." Travis replied. Tears had started forming in his eyes, but he shook them away.

----Raven and Mika----

Raven looked over at Mika, who was still asleep in the back seat of his zoid.

"You have to remember...to save the Blue Planet..."

Raven remembered the ceremony they had performed.

"That which Protects Light..."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Waiiii! This was a little weird wasn't it? Oh well, I thought it was nice...yes I DO have a whole plot to this. Too bad someone might die...

Raven: Who??! You mean you'll let me beat Van?!?!

Me: NO

Raven: Then F*ck off...if I can't defeat Van, then this isn't a good fic

Me: WHATEVER...if you REALLY want to defeat Van, then write your own fic!!

Raven: why? I can have people do it for me. I'm not wasting my time writing

Me: STOP COMPLAINING THEN! Geez, I wish you were like this cute little boy ::shows Raven a picture of him when he was younger...again::

Raven: I don't like that picture. I'm too...nice in it...

Me: My point exactly!! This little guy is much cuter, and sweeter, and nicer than you!

Raven: Your point is what exactly?

Me: ::sighs:: That when you were little, you were more likable

Raven: I'm still likeable, and this time it's because I'm dangerous...see? ::looks out the window at a group of Raven fans that are waving posters around::

Me: ::shouts to the crowd:: OKAY NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!! GO AWAY!!

Raven: I told you people like me as a dangerous person

Me: whatever, just don't bring them in here or I'll lock you in a closet again

Raven: fine, whatever

Me: Okay...please review! And since I have mid-term exams next week, I won't be updating in a while...I hate exams...and I'm only in 8th grade!! T-T how sad is this...

Raven: very ::says sarcastically::

Me: Bye bye!