Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Emotion ❯ Thoughts ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sweet Emotion

Disclaimer: I dont own Zoids or the characters in Zoids. The organoid that

will be mentioned throughout the story, Furher, is owned by Zinou. I was

able to obtain permission to use Fuhrer :). Rachel and Jad, however, I do

own, but they arent my favorite characters.

**Hugs plushie of Original characters Mike, Pat, Vega (in original story), and

Van (in original story)**

Chapter 1

Thoughts

The Berserk Fury charged its Particle Cannon. Its opponent, the

Shadow Fox, tried to get up after the Berserk Fury's last attack. The Charged

Particle Cannon locked on. It was aimed at the cockpit. Vega tried to change the target, but nothing happened.

"Sarah, I don't really want to do this," said the 17 year old still trying to change the target.

"You have to," said Sarah. "The stolen Shadow Fox must be destroyed.

Along with its pilot!"

"No," objected Vega. "I can't. I'm not a killer!"

"Will you take the punishment of ISO to spare this pilots life?" asked Sarah.

Vega looked down. "Yes," he said in a calm voice.

"So be it," said Sarah hitting a button on the control panel in front of her.

Vega tried again to change the target. It worked. He moved the target from

the cockpit to the front right leg of the Shadow Fox, who had gotten up and

was racing for a front on attack. The charged particle cannon fired. The two

right legs of the Shadow Fox were blown off. The Shadow Fox toppled

over. Vega jumped down from the Berserk Fury and rushed to the fallen

Shadow Fox. As he reached it, Fuhrer jumped out and went over to the

Shadow Fox.

"Can you break the cockpit window?" asked Vega.

Fuhrer roared in reply and used his tail to break the window open.

Brad crawled out a minute later.

"Why'd you do it?" asked Brad trying to stand up.

"Do what?" Vega asked in reply while grabbing Brad's arm and pulling him up.

"Why didn't you blow my head off? I heard you and Sarah talking," said Brad.

"I'm not a killer," said Vega. "I would rather tolerate 3 or more hours of complete and total isolation that to kill someone."

"Thanks," said Brad walking over to his fallen Zoid. "I owe you one."

"Be careful," said Vega. "I might hold you to that some day."

"Just tell me if you need anything," said Brad. "I am in your debt."

"I will," said Vega. "I gotta go face the music. Maybe I'll talk to ya after the ISO."

"See ya," said Brad. "I better call Naomi for a pick-up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vega sat in the dark, soundless chamber. This will all be over soon.

Sure I wake up in the middle of the night after a horrible nightmare, caused by all my years of fighting, scream, and then cry. Sometimes, I even manage to cry myself back to sleep.

I've seen everything. Death. People crawling out of their cockpits to await death or help. I am usually the one scrambling out to help them back to your feet. I've seen flaming bodies falling out of their Zoids and then crashing on the ground. Everything. I've seen more bad things than most people can imagine, and yet I still have my sanity. I guess that is good enough.

As for my family, I never really knew them. My parents were killed when I was 4. I don't know if I have any relatives still living. Brothers? I don't know if I have any. Same goes for sisters. I kinda think of Bit Cloud as a brother to me. Wither a brother or a role model. Don't ask me why, I guess I'm just weird like that. He has been one of the only pilots I could consider a friend. I still talk to him sometimes. He's also one of the only ones who can actually understand me and know what I'm going through. The other pilot that is my friend and can understand me is Jad, another Backdraft pilot. He's always been here for me, helping me out.

I keep having flashbacks of things that have happened more that 200 years ago. Maybe it was my ancestors' memories from this Imperial and Republican war. Maybe it's Fuhrer's memories. He has been through alot. We have a bond together. Telepathic conversations, memory and though sharing, feelings, maybe he can even feel my emotions. He can be a little crazy and evil at times, but he's able to control himself most of the time.

I cannot kill someone. Can't kill myself either. I don't want to be forced to take a life just because the Backdraft wants me too. The only reason I rejoined them was because of Furher and the Berserk Fury. Also because I live for the fights, the battles. I live for the chase. I'm 17, what do you expect? My life with the Backdraft has been one big nightmare. Still, I keep coming back.

Soon, though, it will all be over. I will be finally free. I will be able to wake up from the nightmare and face reality. Three more days. Fury will be mine and I will be out of here. It will all have been worth it. All of the suffering and pain will have been worth it.

Soon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir Vega?" came a voice.

"Yes, Jad?" asked Vega sitting upright.

The lights came on. "Your three hours are up. Are you OK?" asked Jad.

"Yea, Jad. I'm fine. Just thinking," said Vega standing.

"Planning your escape, Vega?" asked Jad.

"Partially," said Vega.

"Once you leave this place," said Jad, "can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, bud," said Vega. "What?"

"Can you try and get me out, too?" asked Jad.

"Of course, Jad," said Vega. "I would never leave you here. You are one of

my only friends."

"I'm more than you think..." said Jad under his breath.

Author's Notes:

Now we've got this story started. Last story I got into the whole romance scene. This time, however, romance will only be a little bit of it. Some will be drama-ish. Some will be action.


Author's Notes to Zinou:

Hello, next chapter will be typed up soon. I've been busy doin' stuff and my computer in my room is shit. Stupid AOL! Well, as soon as I get chapter 2 typed up, on a disk, at my dad's house and finally on his hard drive, I;ll get it to you in the @earthlink.net email. (AOL is shit also! XP) Thanks for waitin'. O and b4 I forget, I fixed the Fuhrer mistakes. Thanks for tellin' me! Also, I am trying to do a little .avi of the characters that are gonna be in Real World: Mars and Road Rules: Universal Tour. It's just pictures of them with music in .avi format (it goes from pic to pic...ill have titles for each character). If your interested, I'll put it somewhere online. Can't promise you much tho, I use a free video compiler called MovieXone. I'll give you the cast for each season another time (next a/n prolly)

One question to any of you (zinou, too, cuz u make music videos...I've Seen Satillite). Where do you get video clips from Zoids? I wanna try and make my own music video!!!!! If anyone could gimme a link, Thanks a lot.