Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Emotion ❯ Perfect ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sweet Emotion

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Zoids. I don't own Fuhrer, either. He belongs to Zinou. Talk to him about Fuhrer, I am just using him as a background character that might, and I repeat might, be used more later on. This chapter is short I know, but please bear with me; I have been very very busy lately.

Chapter 2

Perfect

Sometimes, is never quite enough,

If you're flawless, then you'll win my love.

Don't forget to win first place

Don't forget to keep that smile on your face

Be a good boy
Try a little harder
You've got to measure up
And make me prouder

"I don't care if that was the highest of Class A! You should have beaten

them in less than a minute and a half!" yelled Sarah.

"It isn't my fault!" yelled Vega back. "Fury was a bit off today. He wasn't as responsive as he normally is."

"I don't care!" yelled Sarah. "And I don't like that tone you are using. Maybe to get `Fury', as you call him, to be more responsive, we should have that little organoid sent away to be tamed."

"Don't you dare touch Fuhrer," said Vega. "I am 17 years old now. I'm not some child that you can mold to be perfect."

"Still," said Sarah, "I am your caretaker, not to mention you guardian."

"But you aren't nor ever will be my mother," cut in Vega.

"If you don't like it here," said Sarah, "leave. Shape up or ship out."

"Then I'm outta here," said Vega with a smirk.

This had been the chance he was waiting for. He wanted to leave, but you couldn't leave the Backdraft without a reason. This would be his reason. He began to walk out of the room.

"Where will you go?" Sarah asked. "You have no other home but here."

"There are other teams out there," said Vega continuing his way out of the door. "I'll find one to join."

He walked into the hallway and ran to his room. He grabbed a duffel bag from his closet and threw his belongings into it, which, to his surprise, all fit in it. He threw the bag over his shoulder, turned off the lights, and shut the door. He walked out of the headquarters and bid farewell to the place that had caused him so much pain and misery. Fuhrer ran up to him.

Be a good boy
Push a little farther now
That wasn't fast enough
To make us happy
We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect

"Ready buddy?" he asked.

"Pilot Vega. Where are we going? Tell I." said Fuhrer telepathically.

"I know you're not gonna want to, but I have a new team we're gonna join. Let's go now. Mobilize," said Vega.

Fuhrer "jumped" into the Berserk Fury. Vega got in.

The Berserk Fury began walking towards a moving object about 50 miles away.

"Finally," Vega said to himself, "a new team."