Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Unexpected Pregnancy ❯ Draco ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was dark, that was all he knew. Dark and stiflingly hot. Draco whimpered a little as he slept, trying with all his might to shrug off the enclosing heat, to reach the 'light at the end of the tunnel', if only it was there. It wasn't. Harry was gone, but it was for his own good. She wasn't happy about that, oh no. She got very angry when she found out that he had managed to shrug it off for a short while. She punished him, hadn't stopped punishing him, since the day he had let Harry leave. Harry and the baby that could change the future of the entire world, just because of its parents.

A sharp pain to his side pulled Draco from his safe, if unbearable, slumber. Another swift kick to his side forced a yelp from his throat. "Get up." The voice was not one to be ignored, or disobeyed. He was himself, for the while, so he stood. She enjoyed torturing him almost as much as He did, their shrill laughs as he would whimper and curl up, hiding himself from their sneering faces and brutal weapons.

A swift crack made him yelp again. It repeated, over and over, the whip hit his shoulders, chest, slowly going lower, covering every inch of flesh with angry, red welts. Blood poured down his body, warming the chilled skin. He passed out before the whip could reach its target, his most sensitive spot. They would be denied his agonised howls this time, but still their laughter rang in his ears as blackness once again overcame him. "Harry..." The name slipped from his lips as a tear slipped from his eye, unheard and unseen. Next time he woke up, it would be His turn. Draco was in for a night of agony.