Fan Fiction ❯ Illusia ❯ Terran - A Love Found 6 ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6

“He had been really quiet for a few hours,” she said softly. “And I noticed he was getting really pale. It started snowing and I went to sleep for a little while… He said I had gotten pretty cold. All I know is that when I woke up, I was wrapped in his trench coat and he was sitting beside me.”

“And?”

“He took my hand,” she said hesitantly. “And asked me how much I trusted him. He had already saved my life twice, so I said ‘With my life.’

“Oh… my love…”

“He was shaking,” she said, a note of compassion in her voice. “And he asked if I would be afraid if he… well you know…”

“What did you tell him?”

“I told him that I wasn’t afraid of him in the least,” she said, sitting up a little straighter. “I looked at his face. He looked so… relieved.”

“Illusia… I have to say… You’re either an angel or an idiot… I’m thinking angel…”

“He promised me that I would be alright,” she said softly. “I trusted him to keep his control… But something drove him wild… He drained almost a lethal quantity and I passed out in his arms…”

I was furious, but I had to keep calm. After all, she really did care about him and I had promised not to hurt him.

“Why was he holding you?”

“Because he wanted it to be gentle,” she said in a voice barely above a whisper. “It only hurts if you struggle. He was just trying to help me relax so it would be painless.”

I was fairly shocked. He had done all that so he wouldn’t hurt her…

Something seems a little off…

“As long as that’s all it was… If I find out that he… tried anything… I swear I’ll kill him, promise or no promise.”

“Terran, he might be sarcastic sometimes” she said in a level voice. “And he does look frightening at first. But I know that he would never, under any circumstances, threaten my honor as a woman.”

I didn’t quite know how to respond to that. I had never heard Illusia react like that to anything. Her eyes flashed silver and her voice was firm. I went back to the original subject before she got upset.

“He didn’t hurt you at all?”