Fan Fiction ❯ Killer on the Loose ❯ Love @ 1st sight ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm posting this fic also in FictionPress.com under the name Towa no Mirai. So I'm not copying from the author… ^_^!!!
 
Chapter 2
 
I watched the sun rise in the horizon. I had staid up the whole night again. I barely sleep at nights. I rose from my bed, silently opening my door and going into the bathroom that was across the hall from my room.
I took a quick shower. After toweling myself dry I reached into a cabinet and took out my contact lenses. I placed the brown lens over my red iris and blinked my eyes a couple of times, then did the same to my other eye.
Now, instead of red eyes, maroon eyes were staring back at me.
I closed the door after me as I walked back to my room, locking it.
I could feel a smirk appear onto my lips.
No more Kagomi.
I grinned, enjoying the knowledge the bitch wasn't going to mess with my life anymore.
But my grin vanished as I heard a knock on my door.
“Brat! Have you seen my whiskey bottle?” a hoarse voice called out from behind the door.
I shook as anger crept into my very being.
Couldn't that messed up fuck leave me alone?
“No I haven't Jeeto-anisan!” I called out to him and silently willed him to go away.
For once it worked.
Jeeto is one my brothers. I'm the second youngest.
Yashi is the oldest, being 25 years old and working his ass off everyday just to feed our mouths.
Jeeto is second oldest, being 22 years old and spending his time in his room getting absolutely drunk.
Jin is the third oldest along side Jan, both being 17 year old twins.
Then there's me.
Lastly, my little brother Yami who's 11 years old and is a goddamned crybaby.
I heard two knocks on my door.
“Yes?” I hissed as I started to dress.
I slipped on black boxers, then plain black jeans and what do you know? A black long sleeved shirt.
“Open the door,” came an order from two mouths at the same time.
My eyes widened slightly.
“Go away,” I hissed, but the only reply was a double laugh from behind the door.
“Make us,” the two voices taunted, becoming one voice as they spoke in unison.
That's Jin and Jan for you.
“I mean it!” I hissed again, not opening the door.
Jin and Jan can be really scary when they want to. Like now, speaking in unison and freaking the fuck out of me.
“Fine,” came Jin's voice, him being 1 minute older than Jan. Jan of course finished his brothers sentence,
“Be that way.”
Then I heard two sets of footsteps walking away from my door.
I sighed in relief.
Why can't they just leave me alone? Is that too much to ask?
“You're going to be late for school!” Yami said in a singsong voice from behind the door.
Apparently, yes.
“Fuck off!” I snarled, stomping to my door so that I could yell at the little moron and practically ripping it off of its hinges.
Oh well, got to buy another lock…
But as I opened the door, Yami was sniggering to himself.
Confused, my eyes looked up to see both Jin and Jan with their arms crossed, back-to-back, behind Yami.
And both had smirks on their faces, which is a very bad token.
“So,” Jin said, his quicksilver eyes narrowing at me, and Jan unconsciously doing the same with his onyx eyes,
“You finally decided to come out of your cave.”
I could feel the hair in the nape of my neck rise as they spoke in unison.
Quickly I regained my composure and snatched my school bag from beside my now broken door and pushing past my three brothers,
”Out of my way!”
A hand took hold of my wrist and made me turn to face its owner.
Jin was scowling down at me, his onyx black bangs slightly falling to cover his eyes.
“You don't have to be so rude to your brothers,” Jin' hardened voice said, making my eyes widen slightly.
Inwardly I cursed for my weakness.
“You could try to act nicer,” came Jan' voice, which was much more smoother, a seductive twist to it, but he couldn't fool me with it.
I am his brother after all.
“Let me go!” I hissed at Jin, glaring straight into his eyes hatefully as I struggled against his grip.
But I couldn't keep my gaze for long.
Jin' cold, emotionless eyes always scared me.
Suddenly I was let go and I almost lost my balance.
“Go,” Jin' cold voice said, Jan filling in with his index finger raised and winking at me, A silver lock of hair falling in front of his eyes,
“Or you'll be late for school.”
And I left. Ran out the door literally.
So much for eating breakfast…
~~**~~**~~
 
“Did you see the news? Toshimoto-san was murdered yesterday!”
I tried my hardest not to smile.
I could feel the smile tugging at my lips.
Instead I smirked, walking quickly past the two horrified girls who stood at the doorway to my first class so they couldn't see my expression.
I took a seat at the back of the classroom, leaning back with the chair contently.
The usual noise from the class didn't disturb me as much as it usually would.
“Quiet down class,” came the voice of my English teacher Taketo-sensei. He prefers to speak in English, because if I remembered correctly, he used to live in America when he was a teenager.
“I have someone that I'd like you to meet.”
I lazily turned my eyes towards the front of the classroom where Taketo-sensei was standing in front of the blackboard, a kid my age standing beside him.
To my frustration, I couldn't make out the face of the person.
The only thing that could be seen was the straight blond hair that was cut stylishly below the ears.
“Class, this is Valentine Keiichi.”
As the name was said the boy raised his head.
The sight took my breath away.
The boy's facial features were very feminine and I had to look twice to make sure it was a he. Well, the chest kind of gave it away.
But what caught my eye was his.
I was staring at the brightest amethyst eyes I've ever seen!
His expression was neutral, as those beautiful eyes of his scanned every single person in my class, analyzing them individually.
Then his gaze stopped on me.
“You can choose any seat you like. There are plenty left,” I heard Taketo-sensei say, but it was faint.
All I could see was this boy called Keiichi in the front of the class, everything else fading out. I was deaf to the world.
Then I saw him open his mouth.
It moved, but I didn't hear a sound, his finger pointing to a seat in the back row.
Then he's walking towards me…
 
~~**~~
 
So, what do you think?
Good? Bad?
R/R and let me know! ^_^!!!
Arigato.
 
- Sakura
 
^_^