Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Eyes ❯ Screw toy ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Paine: This story is a response kind of thing or whatever you want to call it to midnightgamergirl's KH challenge; Riku is a vampire and Sora is a high schooler. I love writing challenge fics, so if anyone else wants to give me a challenge to write, then e-mail me at KrazyKiddie@cox.net! And feel free to IM me on AIM. My sn is animeangel789.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sora's POV

I snap up from a quick nap when I hear a females voice over a PA system announcing the closing of the library.

I check my watch and find it's close to midnight. In a quick panic I hurriedly pack my school bag and race to my row boat. My parents are going to kill me when I get home! I jump into my row boat, careful not to tip it over and grab my ore in haste.

It doesn't take me long to paddle from Destiny Islands where I do my homework to Starburst Island, where I live. I tie up my boat at the dock and run as fast as I can down the main road when I felt it.

I stopped in my tracks, my breath short and shallow from running so hard. I stagger my breathing to look around. I don't see anything. Just the pale full moon's reflection off of the windows of closed, unlit stores. That's strange. I could've sworn that I felt someone watching me.

I sigh and shake my head. I turn around and start to run down the street wet from recent rain once more. I see my house right away, it's very different from my neighbor's homes. The roof isn't a plain red like the other houses around it. Instead, it's color reflects the ocean; a clear, crystal blue. The rest of the exterior is a sea green, with dozens of different types of flowers surrounding it.

I carefully step over my mother's precious flowers and climb up a tree limb to my bedroom window located on the second story. I thank everything holy on this earth that I left it open. I leap from the tree vine to the window, praying I didn't make enough noise to wake up my parents.

Once inside my room, I pause to listen for the sound of my mother and father conversing downstairs. I breath a sigh of relief when I hear soft snoring coming from the room next to mine.

Tired from my late night escapade, I fall onto my comfortable bed and allow sleep to over come me…

Riku's POV

I was out on my usual walk throughout Starburst Island when I caught sight of the most beautiful creature I had ever seen running like a bat out of hell. His cinnamon brown hair shined in the sinful moonlight, making it look smooth and ever so silky.

I melted into the shadows decided to follow him and felt my mouth water as I took in the rest of his body. His white shirt clung to his body due to perspiration and melded to his finely toned muscular chest. I slowed down enough to where I found myself staring as his drop-dead sexy ass.

I was slightly taken aback when I saw him stop in his track and turn around. I quickly hide and take this chance to take a peck at his face. I've never seen a more exquisite face in all my 200 years of travel! His lips were tantalizingly full, almost like a women's but not quite, his cheeks were red with his running and his eyelashes were long and added an erotic look to his already sensual crystal blue eyes.

I smirked as I saw a confused expression in those blue orbs that only turned me on even more. I wait for the boy to shake off whatever had stopped him and follow him to his home.

I wrinkled my nose as the nauseating stench of flowers as I used my ability to fly to float up to where the boy was climbing too, not paying any attention to the rest of his pathetic excuse for a living space.

I wait for the divine creature to fall asleep before I slip into his room without making a single sound. I stop for a moment to stare at the boy sleeping in a blissful dream. It's been so long since I've known the sensation of sleep that I've forgotten what it feels like.

I shrug off the thought and continue my mission of interrogation. My eyes slip around the room that was covered in posters of things I couldn't recognize; damn humans and their need for foolish entertainment.

I allow my eyes to wander more and find a black backpack on the floor near a desk. I quietly step over to the bag and unzip it slowly, careful not to wake up the vision of perfection sleeping but a few feet away from me.

I slip a hand into the bag and pull out a plastic looking book. I study the front which listed the `top ten ways and places to study for tests' on it and frowned. Clearly this boy, this picture of sensuality, can't be this plain and human!

I open the cover to see more plastic things with paper inside them. The first once I saw was titled `Starburst High School Progress Report'. I skim the page and find different human studies and letters nest to them. `Acc. Calculus' A, `Acc. English' A, `Acc. Japanese' A+, `P.E.' A+……ARGH! What is all this shit?!

I quietly growl and flip the page to find a sheet of paper protected by plastic with the words `Mythical Creatures Report'. This caught my interest as I also saw delicate handwriting next to ink stamped letters. Name: Sora Everheart. I look back up at the sleeping figure on the bed and grin evilly. Well, Sora Everheart, Riku Hellion, will do anything in my power to make you mine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Paine: Okay, I know, not a good first chapter. Too short and all that and stuff. I seriously need a beta reader for my stories, anybody want the job??? Anyway, how's that for a first chapter, midnightgamergirl? Was it okay?? I'm just wondering and welcoming reviews, plz, be light on the flames! They make me sad. Heh heh. Anyway, until next chapter, Paine out.