Fan Fiction ❯ Misery ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Misery
Chapter 3
By: Lily Tsukino

Hey I'm back! And I've written chapter3!! It's a miracle!!!!!! lol well, here you go!! Hope you enjoy! Please Review!

~*~*~Chapter 3*~*~*

Once they got Kaye into the car they headed off to the city. During the trip Kaye continued to sink down into her seat. Her eyes ever so cautious, looking out the window. Looking, searching, and hoping she wouldn't see anyone she knew. Travis looked into the rear-view mirror with a warm smile on his face. His smile faded as he saw the sacred expression on Kaye's face.

"Hey cheer up. You're going to have fun." Travis said with a cheery tone in his voice. Then his eyes widened in shock as he saw the first time Kaye's expression on her face had changed.

‘Fun? He thinks I'm gonna have fun?! Does he know what's going to happen if someone recognizes me?! HA! Fun! What a loser' Kaye thought as she smirked and continued her ever-so careful gaze out the window.

When they got to the city Kaye once again refused to do as she was told. It took 2 minutes to actually pull her from the car. When she refused to move, Travis had enough with her stubbornness.

He took Kaye's right arm and put it behind his neck. Then without her knowing he picked her up and started walking. ‘What the fuck does he think he's doing!!???'Kaye screeched inside her head. After frantically trying to break loose of his grasp he put her down.

Kaye began to make a run for it, but out of nowhere Travis grabbed her hand. "I don't think so." He held her hand tightly but careful not to hurt her. After her knowing it was useless to fight back, she gave in and walked with him as little Jamie skipped infront of them.

Although Kaye hated to admit it, she liked the way Travis's hand felt against hers. Travis turned his gaze downward to Kaye. He was glad he still had some of his cousin's clothes before she died. And what was even better was that they fit her perfectly.

He blushed lightly as he saw the way the lavender tang top hugged her upper body while the black mini skirt took care of her lower half. And her black trench coat blew away from her body with the breeze. Kaye looked up at him. Travis jumped a little noticing her mocha-brown eyes staring at him with curiosity. She smiled at him, sending chills up his spine while his heart felt like melting.

‘Holy Shit! Did she just smile at me? She's gorgeous when she looks like that.' Travis smiled as he felt Kaye rest her head on his shoulder. ‘Okay, maybe I got him wrong but hey at least I could screw him, then I know I'll end up killed so it's all good.' Kaye thought as she took a deep breath.

Just then a voice shouted over the hustle and bustle of the town. "Kaye?!" Shouted a young girl looking about the same age as Kaye only shorter with long dark blue hair and had midnight blue eyes.

Kaye's grasp tightened as she herd her name being called. Jamie stopped and looked at Kaye. "What's the matter?" Jamie asked as Travis looked down and saw the terrified look on her face.

"Hey Kaye! I know that's you! It's me, Zen!" Shouted the girl. Kaye's eye's widened as she realized it was her childhood friend, Zen. She knew that Zen wouldn't ever do anything to harm her. If anyone hated Delene more than her it was Zen.

Kaye had let go of Travis and turned around. "ZEN!!!" she screamed as she smiled brightly and ran to her best friend. They hugged each other and started jumping up and down holding each others hands and laughing hysterically. That is until Zen tripped knocking both her and Kaye to the ground.

They both started laughing as they sat on the ground rubbing their heads and butts. Jaime looked up at her older brother. "Is Kaye broken?" Travis smiled as he placed his hand on her head. "No kiddo. She's just happy."

Travis cleared his throat to get their attention. The girls stopped laughing and turned their attention to the blue-eyed young man. "Oh, he's cute! Nice choice Kaye!" Zen winked at her friend. Kaye blushed as did Travis. "Uhh Zen. I'd like you to meet Travis Takatorin He's the one who saved me about a month ago. I've been staying with him and his little sister Jamie." Kaye said as she stood up only to be knocked back over by Jamie.

"Yay!!! You talked! Travis you see dat?! She talked!!" Jamie said as she kept on hugging Kaye. Kaye stood up, taking Jaime up into her arms. "Yes I can talk. I just didn't feel like it before." Kaye said as she smiled at her little companion.

"What's wrong with him?" Zen said as she pointed to Travis who had his mouth hung open. Kaye laughed as she placed Jamie back on the ground. "Oh he's always like that. You just have to bop him in the back of the head to wake him up."

Zen didn't realize Kaye was kidding so she smacked Travis in the head only to make him loose balance and fall to the ground. "Opps!" Zen said as Travis glared angrily at her. Zen ran behind Kaye. "Hehehe. Sorry about that." Zen said while she was looking around for something.

Travis stood and brushed himself off and looked at Kaye. She just shrugged and smiled. "Ah HA!" Zen shouted as she held up a gold necklace with the letter Z on it. Travis recognized the necklace as the one Kaye wears but only with a Z. "You still have it?" Kaye asked placing her hand on hers.
"I know you do so don't even try." Zen said as she glared at Kaye.

Kaye just smiled as Zen hugged her, "It's good to have you back." Kaye smiled, "It's good to be back." Just then they heard Jamie scream.

~*~*~
Don't you hate cliffhangers?!?! Hahaha! Well I'd write more but I have to get up at 5:30am and its already 2:20am, so I have to go. Well I'll probably write more! Well ttyl. Please Review!!
Hey Zen guess what!?!? You're in my story!! Oh and go read Gangou's new story: Loss Hurts! Bc I play Kaori!! Hehe well ttyl Ja ne!

~Lily