Fan Fiction ❯ Misery ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Misery
Chapter 4
By: Lily Tsukino


Hey guys!! Well I've decided to write another chapter!! I hope you enjoy and stay alert for chapter 5. Let's just say it'll be "fun" ::wink wink:: well G2g oh yea i almost forgot... I OWN all the characters except Zen. She belongs to my friend. Well Please read and Review!!!!! Ja Ne!!

~*~*~Chapter 4*~*~*~

Just then Jamie screamed. Everyone turned to see Jamie hunched over the ground.

"Jamie! Are you okay?!" Travis yelled as he rushed to his baby sister's side. Thoughts that Kaye had been found were flashing across Zen and Kaye's mind as disturbed looks crossed their faces.

"Hehehe! Look! I found a quarter!" Jamie smiled brightly as she held up a shiny quarter. Kaye and Zen sigh in relief when they realized that Kaye wasn't in danger yet.

"That was close." Kaye said as she exhaled and gazed at the blue sky. Zen agreed without hesitation, "Your telling me!" This remark caught Travis's attention and sparked his curiosity, "Hey, wait a second. Just what exactly is going on?"

Kaye became extremely flushed with a bright red as she looked down at her four inch heal, knee length, black leather boots. Zen just looked across the street at a couple of squirrels running around. She decided that now was her chance to make a break for it.

"Hey Kaye, look! Squirrels!" She screamed as she grabbed her friend's hand and made a run for it across a crowded intersection.

"Huh?" Was all that Kaye had time to say before she was yanked into the street. Cars honked loudly and some skidded to halt before they hit them. After Kaye and Zen almost get hit about three billion times, they make it across the street and into the park.

Well you know that by their actions they scared away the squirrels, but they didn't care. They were happy that they didn't have to answer Travis's question.

Travis and Jamie waited for the light to change across the street. Travis had the feeling they were being watched. But what his mind kept coming back to was that, weird things have been going on since he rescued Kaye. For instance, when he first saw her she was covered in blood and had numerous cuts. Also she ran when he called out to her.

Travis knew that there was a reason for her strange behavior. As the light changed, they headed towards the odd-behaving girls. Travis kept this one thought in his mind, ‘She'll tell me soon enough.'

As they got to the park, Kaye and Zen were feeding some ducks at a pond. Travis quietly walked up behind Kaye and smoothed his hands down her silky arms while he breathed softly against her neck.

Travis's odd actions sent chills down her spine. She turned around quickly only to be gazing into the crystal blue eyes of Travis. Kaye's heart felt like melting as Travis embraced he fragile body. " You can tell me when you want to." He whispered as he kissed Kaye softly before letting her go.

After Travis had let go of Kaye she just stood there. A bright crimson red covered her cheeks as she held her hands close to her chest. Zen knew that Kaye liked Travis, as he did her, so Zen figured that it was time to leave the two ‘lovebirds' alone for a while.

Although Kaye's childhood scarred her, it also left her with a telepathic ability as it left Zen telekinetic. Kaye felt weird using her powers so she only used them whenever she was around Zen. Zen decided it was time for the soon-to-be couple to be closer; physically that is.

So with a smirk, she grabbed Jamie by the hand and ran off towards a toy store, "We'll be right back. I wanna show Jamie something." Jamie squealed in delight as Zen picked her up. Meanwhile Zen decided that now would be a good time to use her powers to push Kaye and Travis together.

‘Zen! What are you doing?! STOP!!!' Kaye mentally screamed at Zen but all Zen said was ‘Bye.' as she and Jamie disappeared from sight. Little did Zen know that leaving those two alone was the stupidest thing she'd ever done.

~*~**~*~*~
Well there's chapter 4. I'm making chapter 5 intimate for a friend so if you don't want to read it you don't have to. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the others coming up. Well g2g please Review!! Arigato. Ja Ne!!

~Lily