Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Immortal
A KH fan-fic
One-Shot
Chapter Six
By: Echan2
Warning: Erm, we might have a problem...
Disclaimer: All characters belong to Tetsuya Nomura and Square-Enix, okay? I just own the story, nothing more. Including the delicious yaoi. Meow!!! To my ever-faithful viewers, THANK YOU FOR YOUR LONG PAITENCE! I'm so sorry for the delay, but Prom is coming up, drill team tryouts, and I am looking for info on Kingdom Hearts 2. Rumor has it that its coming out in June sometime. @__@ Someone, if I'm wrong, clarify me and sweep up my mistakes. ^^ Thanks!
*/*/*/*





"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears,
And I held your hand through all of these years,
You still have all of me." --- Evanescence
***


Everything was calm, silent, and peaceful. A pale gray over the horizon showed that morning was approaching and I was up before Riku. I could feel his warmth surround me in a tight blanket of security. He looked so child-like while he slept, making me feel a bit jealous. Riku's so perfect- his life may not be, but his looks are killer and so is his voice. Maybe... he'll sing for me one day. That would be great. I snuggled in closer to him, breathing in his scent. Riku smells faintly like the sea and musky, like a dark shade of the moon. I burrowed my head in the crook of his arm and sighed deeply, never wanting this moment to end. I felt Riku shift and twitch slightly. A hand made its way into my hair, ruffling it. "Hey, there, kitten," I heard him murmur, a smile echoing his voice. I grinned to myself. "Morning, good looking," I answered back, kissing his shoulder. "Easy there, killer. You might get me started up again," Riku said lightly, his sleepy aqua eyes already darkening. I leaned forward and rubbed the tip of his nose. "Really? Dare I try?," I purred, licking at his tender lips.

I heard a groan so I took my chances and kissed down his chin to suckle at his neck, nipping lightly at the flesh with my teeth. His hands roamed over my back, skimming my sides, causing me to tense and let out a giggle. "Forgot you were ticklish there, love," Riku hummed, smoothing over my skin with his hot hands. I squirmed, feeling my arousal grow. Damn it, it's only seven something in the morning and I'm horny as hell!!! I rolled away from him and dove underneath the covers to hide from his fingers. "Hey, get back up here," Riku whined, twisting his body down. I latched onto his legs and nipped at the kneecap, hearing him yelp. "What the-" My hands traveled upward to the insides of his thighs were the skin was tender. I could hear his breathing hitch as I breathed on his erection. "Come on, Sora... do it," he murmured thickly, pushing my head slightly from under the sheets. I licked and suckled on his thighs, barely inches away from his growing need. I was beginning to enjoy myself by teasing him. "Please...! Please, kitten, take it!," Riku moaned deeply, writhing some. I felt my mouth drop. He means it. Wow...

I kissed the thick head of his cock and that's when he started to become alive. I engulfed the swollen tip and worked my way down, slowly taking each inch that my mouth would allow. Riku's hips began to buck. "Feels good. Hmm... so good," Riku hissed. I felt the covers being flung from over my head, a rush of cool air hitting my hot body. I lifted my eyes up to Riku's, his erection still in my mouth. I saw his mouth slack and his breathing went up a notch. "Gods, you're beautiful, Sora," Riku breathed, placing a hand upon my head, squeezing my hair. "I want to watch you... with your talented, little cherry-stained mouth." [1] I moaned around the shaft in my mouth at the attention I was recieving, making Riku gasp and throw back his head, the vibrations against the tender flesh too much for him. "Keep going...," I heard him breathe. Happily obliging, I sucked harder, lapping the underside of the shaft, deep throating as much of Riku that I possibly could.

"SORA! RIKU! Time to get up for school!!!," came my mother's voice. I yelped and fell off the bed, the sheets coming along with me as well. Riku threw back his head and started laughing aloud. I frowned in the floor and wrapped the sheets around me, not wanting to come out now. That was embarassing... I felt someone beside me. "Hey, Sora. Come on out. We gotta go to school, kitten," came a sweet voice, thick and rumbling. I shivered at the sound. How is it that a punk can turn me on so much? "All right. I'll go." Riku picked me up and tossed me back on the bed. "That's more like it!," he said cheerfully. I glared and pouted at him. Riku shut his mouth and stared at me hard. "Hmm... maybe you need a lesson at MY school before you go," he murmured, his gaze trailing over my body. I curled up some, grinning wildly. "Go for it, teacher," I said softly, lowering my eyelashes. I didn't know how serious he was...
***


Well, we did manage to get to school on time after our, um...'playtime'. However, it did leave me rather sore.

"Ow."

"You okay, Sora?"

I looked up from my desktop and saw Kairi standing up above me, her sapphire eyes troubled. She wore a light green tanktop, a dark green with a daisy-print skirt and white sandals with daisies on the tops. Her dark maroon hair was pulled up on the sides with daisy clips, making her seem like an awaiting spring. I smiled at her, trying not to show my problem. "I'm all right." I heard the door open in the classroom and looked up fastly. I saw Tidus and Rinoa walk in, Riku behind them. He was wearing a red muscle shirt with a black fishnet underneath, baggy black pants with his black All-Star Converses, chains, studded wrist bands, and the crown necklace. His silvery hair gleamed in the light, his aqua eyes standing out brightly, black eyeshadow around them with red on the outside. Riku glanced at me and gave me a faint smile. My heart skipped some and I felt warmth spread over my cheeks. I heard a giggle and whirled on Kairi. "What?," I questioned, innocent. Kairi tried to hide her smile. "Nothing... it's just that Riku's so darn cute, huh?" My chest grew slightly heavy. "Huh? Uh... I-I wouldn't know," I mumbled, now staring at the floor. "I'm considering askign him out. What do ya think?," Kairi asked, sitting down.

That's when I felt my throat freeze over and my eyes widen. I couldn't say anything because our teacher came in for English. "I'll talk to you later," whispered my friend and she turned her attention to Ms. Beatrix. As tghe teacher talked on, I was confused. My best friend in the whole world... liked Riku? The boy that spent the night with me and took my virginity?!! HELL NO! This CANNOT happen!!! Anger gripped my heart, squeezing it hard. Kairi must stay away from him- but wait... do 'I' like Riku? Or am I lusting after him? Am I gay... or just confused? I bit my bottom lip and raised my hand.

"Yes, Sora?"

"May I go to the restroom, please? It's an emergency."

"You may. Please hurry, if you can."

I got up and walked out calmly, trying to act normal. I could feel Riku's eyes on the nape of my neck, making the tiny hairs stand. He has power to do stuff like that. The halls were wide and empty now in the late morning, golden sunlight streaming in from the large glass windows. Everything was clean looking. The lockers were silent, the floor shinny, and the silence that hung in the air almost serene. I took a deep breath and walked past the restrooms to the outdoor classroom, which is a large garden that the students and faculty made last year. The most prized possession in that garden are mine and Kairi's wild Montana roses that grew everywhere. Their fragrance mixed well with the tulips, Queen Anne's lace, carnations, Trumpet flowers, and peonies. I sat on the bench and sighed. "This is a problem," I said to myself. If Kairi asked him out, she'll find out the answer why. Trust me on this- once Kairi is told something that she can't do or have, she'll find a reason why and get it. I'm scared not only for myself, but for Riku. He's a punk. Can't he take care of himself? I think so, physically. Mentally, hell no.

***
regular POV
**

The scenery was helping Sora some to ease his troubled mind. Taking a deep breath, he started to get up to go inside but something held him back. He felt someone watching him... somewhere. Looking around carefully, Sora saw nothing though. Shaking off the feeling, he went back inside, still creeped out though. However, the wild-haired teen was right-

someone WAS watching him...

with a pair of eerie, cat-looking, orange eyes...
*/*/*/*
Sora POV
*/*/*/*

And so the day went on, the feel of Riku's eyes upon my body. I shuddered deeply, feeling my lower regions stirr and quiver. How does he do it?!! Fouth period- Literature- was sooo frustrating! He sat behind me, trailing the point of his pencil on the back of my neck without anyone looking. Riku's so sly it makes me sick. A good kind-of sick anyway. He leaned in at one point in time and whispered so slowly and softly, "I know what you feel... I feel it too. I must see you again, Sora." I felt my teeth clench. 'He's turning me on... he needs to stop it,' I thought to myself. 'HA! You know you like it!,' came the small voice from the back of my mind.

'So? I'm getting a boner in the midle of fucking class!'

'Deal with it.'

'Stop smirking. I KNOW you're smirking!!! QUIT IT!'

'You can't stop me! Whoa... he's coming back...'

I felt the pencil trace a path up and down, so I reached back and snatched it. I think I might've surprised him. "Stop it," I muttered, going back to my work. He didn't do anything afterwards. Oh, boy... I hope I didn't make him mad at me...












Hrm... I think this chapter was a dud, but I can't go back and change it. My muse told me to write it, so I wrote it. DEAL WITH IT! Blame it on her... I can't control her!!! Review nicely!
- Echan2 ^_~

P.S: [1] that sentence was SO dedicated to Rain Camui. Lurv ya gurile!