Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Immortal
A KH fan-fic
One-Shot
Chapter Nine
By: Echan2
Warning: errggg... blah...
Disclaimer: All characters belong to Tetsuya Nomura and Square-Enix, okay? AHAHA! I am so proud of this story; it's the longest thing I have ever written and everyone likes and loves!!! What should I do next? Weiss Kruez? Another Gravitation? Final Fantasy? Let me me know what you think, 'kay? Review nicely because Riku and Sora are gonna know what it means to stand up for one another soon...



"Don't want your hand this time,
I'll save myself.
Maybe I'll wake up for once.
Not tormented daily, defeated by you,
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom..." --- Evanescence
***


Well, she became a great deal of help to me. Aerith is stronger than I thought; I have the bruises to prove it. Her skill of magic is magnificant and all she really taught me was one lesson. Protection magic isn't really my thing, but she said it would work. All I had to do was place the spell on Sora and nature would take its course on my kitten. I grinned to myself as I bathed. I hitched up the hot water a bit and allowed the pelting drops of water wash away my training and soap. Tilting up my neck, I closed my eyes and imagined Sora was here with me in the shower, wrapping his arms around me, holding my back to his chest, snuggling up against me. He's so short, though, and it was a rather darling thought. [1] I chuckled to myself and reached for the shampoo- ah, shit no! Lynne changed the bottles with hers! I grumbled slightly, taking it anyway. My hair would smell like vanilla and kiwi, but my hair needs to be clean. I ran my hands through my hair, bubbles coming to life on top of my head. Great... they're pink... I continued to gripe until I washed it all away. Some soap gathered upon my body, and as soon as I saw it, all thoughts went to Sora. I leaned against the wall of the shower, groaning at the thought of my kitten on his knees before me, his adoreable face all slutry and pouting, wanting to suck me off right then and there...

I tried to push away the thought, but it came clearer and soon, I found myself stroking my erection like some lust-filled little eight-grader who was hitting puperty. How sad... but I don't care. As long as I get release, I would be all right-

until I saw my Sora again, that is...

Speaking of the devil, I heard my sister yell up the stairs, "OY! Riku, there's some dude on the phone for you! Pick it up in your room, 'kay?," she hollered. I blew out some air in relief and answered back, "Sure. Thanks!" I heard she walked off, talking to the person that I would soon be there. I turned off the water, but with a boner from hell. I cursed silently at myself and got out, grabbing a towel. I padded out in the hallway to my room, and picked up the phone. Before I could tell Lynne that I had it, I heard singing on the other end. Light, quiet, and in a language I could only guess as Korean:

"... keo-ul a-p'e an-ja
na-reul pa-ra-bo-myeo
i-reon ma-eum
an-dwen-da-go mal-ha-jyo

eon-ni-e ch'in-gu-reul
sa-rang-ha-neun na-reul
i-hae-hae-jul
keu nu-gu-do eob-seul t'e-ni..." [2]

I heard Lynne behind me, coughing some. She was grinning wildly and she winked at me. "I got it. Talk to him. He seems really nice," she said softly, her gaze on me softening. I then felt a rush of gratitude towards her. I felt the corners of my mouth go up. "I will..." She walked away, silvery-blonde hair swinging behind her. My sister is unbelieveable sometimes... I listened to the person sing until I HAD to speak. This was too cute...

"Bored, kitten?"

I heard him yelp some.

"How did you know it was me?"

"Just because. Not many guys call my house directly. My band members call my cell phone. You're the first."

"Oh... who was that girl that answered?"

"My sister, Lynne. She's okay. A preppy, but an okay preppy." I could hear Sora grin. "That's nice. So, what's up? I saw you go to Aerith's house this afternoon." I completely forgot to tell him! Urp. I swallowed some. "Learning some stuff from her... herbs and crap to fix my parents a decent meal tomorrow night." Sora laughed some. "You cook? Really?" I straightened up some, stretching. "Yeah; is that a problem, my kitten?" I grinned to myself, knowing that he was blushing now. "...No... so, what were you doing?"

"Jacking off in the shower."

"RIKU?!?!!"

"What?! You wanted to know what I was doing, so, I told you!"

Silence... then; "Was it any good?" Oh, my gracious of the Ramones... he was in his little slut act. His voice had dropped, dripping with seduction and want. I felt my erection poke through my towel harder at the voice of Sora. I swallowed hard, gripping the phone chord. "I didn't get a chance to finish, kitten. You called, remember?" I heard Sora laugh some on the other end. "That's right. Do you wish to complete the job?" My stomach dropped. What was wrong with him? Sora was never like this... hm...

I might like this.

I closed my door and locked it, retreating to my bed swiftly, sitting on the edge. "That depends, Sora. Do you wish to join me?," I purred lowly, enjoying the small moan he made. Gasping, the boy answered back, "Yes." Perfect. I laid back, my free hand upon my chest. "Let's begin, kitten. What are you doing right now?"

"... taking off my shirt."

"Good, good. Playing with your chest?" A sharp intake of breath. "Yes. I feel tingly..." I had to laugh at that precious moment. "Of course. You're pleasuring yourself, Sora. Now, guess what I am doing."

"Are you... you know..."

"No, I don't know."

"Are you stroking yourself?"

Oooh, right on the button. I chuckled lowly. "Very nice, kitten." The towel was now thrown off of my hips, the pale skin constrasting off of the bed. Laying between my legs was my member. Oh, I'll go right ahead and say it straight- I'm damn proud of my cock, okay? I'm even amazed at it. [3] Though right now, it was standing proudly up, wanting to be touched. "Gods, I wish you were here, Sora. I know you miss the feeling of me inside of you. So velvet tight... you're making me even more horny." I could hear him on the other line, breathing hard now. "I do miss the feeling... you rammed me hard last time."

"Where did you learn that word?"

"... internet."

I laughed, more like a bark. "That's too cute..." Sora made a whimper and his voice grew closer to me. "Can't I come over?" I shook my head. "Nope. This will be fun, kitten. Trust me. You have heard of phone sex?" I could just see my little Sora now, blushing hard and already beginning to sweat. Perfect. I felt my hand crawl slowly towards my member and my fingertips ghosting slightly over the sensitive tip, causing me to shudder and gasp some. "Continue with me, kitten. What are YOU doing now?"

"..."

"Sora?"

"I gotta go!"

CLICK!

I stared dumbfounded at the reciever and then, I let out a string of curse words, flailing on my bed. Lynne knocked on the door. "Are you all right, freak?" I threw my towel at the door. "No, you stupid, fucking blonde whore!!!" I heard Lynne gasp and she kicked the door. "COME OUT HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOUR PALE ASS!" I was fuming now, pissed that Sora left me pained with lust and a erection large as fuck. I waited until my sister went back downstairs, complaining to my mother. I sighed and grabbed a pair of dark green boxers and pulled them on with my black Dickie pants and studded belt. I heard a gentle knock on the door. "Riku, honey, may I please come in?" I know that voice... I looked over my shoulder, staring blindly at the brown door to the outside world. Nervous slightly, I unlocked it and peered through the crack. "What?" I could see my mother standing there with a white spring dress, her hair pulled up in a bun that was now falling apart. Her large, aqua sea eyes staring up at me behind thick black lashes that constrasted against her porclean skin. "Hello, dear. May we talk?," she asked softly. I allowed her in. She's the only one who's been in here before anyway. She took in my room through her eyes and turned to me, smiling. "You mustn't tease your sister so, darling. After supper, please apologize to her. Okay? I can't stand to see my two beautiful children aruge and bicker. I love you both, so no more, please?," she asked gently, taking my hand into hers.

I never realized how small they were...

I stared at her, wondering what it was that she wanted. I couldn't hear my heart beat as a cold realization was creeping inside the back of my mind. "Mom, is there something else you want to tell me?" Her eyes darkened some and her lips trembled slightly. The moonlight-white face was paling more. "No... no, there isn't, darling... come down for supper. Be a family again. It'll be nice," she whispered, her smile shaking. I frowned, but nodded my head. "Okay." She left in a flurry, all white. I stood in the middle of my mess and sighed, feeling my heartbeat once more- faintly though. I knew what was wrong and I was now feeling bitter about it.

My mother was dying.







[1] C'mon- imagine Riku and Sora doing that... KAWAII!!! I DARE someone to try and draw that and post it up in the fanart section!
[2] That's part of "I'm Sorry" by BoA. I don't know the translation to it, so, anyone who knows Korean, please help this poor white girl out. ^^
[3] Does that sound too snooty of him? I hope not. Riku loves to speak his mind. ^^;;;













Err... not much, huh? But it IS awfully sad. Poor Riku!!! This is the turning point, ladies and gentlemen. The troubles of Riku and Sora are just beginning and their love is going to be tested now. OOOOOooohhh! How deep was THAT?!?!!! :):):) Also, I saw "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" yesterday. IT KICKED ASS!!! Sirius Black was hot, man... also Snape. But, I am a faithful fan and stalker of Daniel, so I must be careful. =^_^= Review nicely!
- Echan2 ^_~