Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ Chapter 14

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Immortal
A KH fan-fic
One-Shot
Chapter Fourteen
By: Echan2
Warning: just smile, nod, and look pretty...
Disclaimer: Every character from FF7 and up belongs to Tetsuya Nomura and/or SquareEnix. Guess what? I'M BACK FROM NORTH CAROLINA! Mission trips are fun... I kissed someone- and totally made out with them on the way back... :):):) But, anywho, this is the real chapter fourteen, minna-san. I apologize for leaving you with a delay. Here's the good part of the story. It's coming to a close, so be prepared. What else can I talk about? ... Oh, the phone call from the last chapter!!! Ya'll will never guess in a million years!!!! :):):) Read and review nicely, please! ** Note: This chapter is dedicated to my faithful reader GirTheCatGirl. I Love You so much, friend!**


"Hold on to me now.
You know I can't stay long.
All I wanted to say was that I love you and I'm not afraid.
Can you hear me?
Can you feel me in your arms?" --- Evanescence
***


Along the other side of the phone was a woman, early twenties with inky black hair to the mid-way of her back, flowing and shinny to perfection. She was milky white and her face was heart-shaped faintly and friendly, the skin flawless and soft. Her eyes were a piercing ice blue color that were so pale, they stood out more than her facial features. She wore a garnet-colored tanktop with black outlines of stars on it and black capri-style Dickies and wore no shoes, her nails painted fire-engine red. She was nodded along with Riku's story, every once in while saying something. Pausing, she spoke to Riku on the other end of the line. "So, things aren't going on as you hoped for... Riku, I'm so sorry. What do you want 'me' to do, though?," she inquired, confused. A great sigh caught her ears. "I need you to sing with me at my school's dance tomorrow at 8:30. Get my feelings across him if nothing else. I can't lose him. I can't." The woman smiled some and started to play with the phone chord. "You're something else, you know that, right? You were never dedicated to Rikku, Leon, Garnet, nor even Seifer. This Sora- that's his name, right?"

"Yeah."

"You say he opens something in you that you've never felt before. Sora captures your attention better than anyone in your life and you need him. Sorta like sunlight... Well, Riku, all I can say is... yes."

"Really?!?!! You'll do it!!!?"

"Damn right. I've never felt the honor such as that since I met my boyfr-"

"You have a boyfriend?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow. Expect me to be at the school around 6:30. We'll knock their socks off. I love you, cousin." She swore she could hear her silver-haired relative grin on the other line. "I love you, too." She hung up and bit her shapely bottom lip, the glittering of her eyebrow rings catching the light as her brow furrowed. "Who was that?," asked someone behind her. The woman jumped, eyes wide. "Don't scare me like that!!! It was my cousin, Riku." A man approached her, embracing her shoulders, dark locks of hair falling around his face and hers. "Some lovely family help?" The woman laughed like a ring of church bells. "Yeah."
***


Riku was literally dancing around his kitchen like a mad man, blood splattering everywhere. Realizing that he was wounded, he bounded up the stairs towards the bathroom for poroxide and gauze. His body was humming with excitement. "I'm gonna get you back, Sora. Please... don't be scared of me..." His aqua eyes burned as he stared at himself in the mirror, dirty, bleeding, and distraught. It made him sick. Never in his life had Riku allowed himself to be weak. It made him want to throw up badly. Drawing in a shaky breath, the silver-haired teen washed the injured hand carefully and by himself, fixed his wound. His ears pricked up to the sound of hurried footsteps downstairs and a shrill voice calling out his name. "Riku?!! Where ARE you?!!!" It was Lynne. Riku sighed deeply and shuffled away from the marble sink and was finishing wrapping his gauze as he stomped down the stairs. "I'm right here, skank. No need to get your thong in a twist." Lynne whirled around, her fluttery hair catching in the sunlight. Her eyes were wide and face tear-streaked. "Oh... you little shit... Riku...!," she moaned and dove for him, pressing his head in her chest, sobbing.

"Um... as much as I love breasts... yours are NOT an exception..."

"You stupid fuck- I love you too! Why didn't you tell me you were hurt?!"

"I don't like attention."

Lynne wiped her fresh tears away and held her brother out at arms length. "The school said they saw you and Sora leave the lunchroom, and fifteen minutes later, you're running out with a trail of blood following you. I got worried... dunno why, but I just did... so I followed.What happened?," she whispered. Riku glanced down at the floor, feeling embarrassed and guilty. "Don't make me tell the story over again." Lynne blinked and dropped her hands. "You'd did you tell?"

"Our cousin on the other side of the island."

"Her? ... OH! REALLY?!! I haven't seen her in ages!"

Riku rolled his eyes to the ceiling and smacked his forehead. Why did he have to tell his loud mouth sister? Now she'd be begging and pleading their cousin to let her hang with her and her group, though they were punks like Riku himself. Lynne then frowned some and wandered into the living room, brown eyes cast upon the wooden floor. "Why did you leave?," she murmured, trying not to press. Riku sat down in an armchair and tilted his face up to the ceiling. "Because he was frightened of me. He called me 'Ansem'." He heard Lynne gasp loudly and continued forward. "Of course I took him into the bathroom to do him, but when I touched him 'there', he started freaking out and apparently, Kairi had something to do with it, telling my kitten lies about me. That little fucking bitch; I hope she burns in Hell...," he growled and punched the left arm rest.

The image of Kairi at Sora's house, poor helpless Sora, hissing at him how bad and awful and evil Riku was and how he might follow in Ansem's footsteps just to screw him. It made the boy want to beat the living shit out of that little spoiled princess-wannabe. He then turned his thoughts to Sora, and a huge wave of guilt and sorrow crashed into his heart, making him ache. He wanted to be held- TOUCHED! Anything to save him from the emotions he was feeling. Standing up, startling his sister, Riku marched for the front door. "I'm going out. Don't even bother to tell Dad, okay?"

Lynne stared after her brother as he walked out of the house, slamming the door, causing her to jump in her seat. Silence reigned deeply in the living room and Lynne sighed, placing her thin hands on her face. "What's wrong with you? Why won't you open to me anymore?," she pleaded to the empty air.
***


Stumbling blindly in the late evening, Riku hiccuped and clutched at a nearby tree, trying to steady himself. Blinking hard, he recognized the house he was in front of. Though slightly tipsy, the alcohol was giving him a large buzz. After leaving his house and Lynne, he decided to get drunk- or at least 'try' to- early and the only thing opened early in the afternoon before school let out was a strip joint. The no shame and modesty the females were flashing to their young member made Riku disgusted, but the idea of grabbing flesh turned his insides on fire. Immediately, Riku was being bombarded by flashy, half-naked girls who panted and pleaded for him to touch their most intimate places that little boys aren't supposed to lay a finger on, urging him on. Obliging only half-heartedly, Riku did so and was stripped of his shirt, the girls cooing and shrieking in delight at the masculinity and carnality this pale boy offered from his developed torso. Brawly and hoarse cries from the men, provoking him to go on and screwing one on stage brought an image to Riku of his Sora.

Anger and bitterness flooded his veins and he tossed a pretty brunette on the stage, who only opened her fine, shapely, caramel-colored legs for him, smiling at him with dark wine lips. Light feathery touches and tongues upon his hot skin caused Riku to unzip his fly and lunged for the girl, pale hands rubbing against her flat belly, fingertips skimming her rock hard dark brown nipples, making the brunette to mewl and squirm. He latched onto them with his mouth and started scratching at her tender flesh and kneading hard enough to leave bruises, the girls behind him touching and rubbing, easily caressing.

Skipping on eating her out, the silver-haired boy brutally pounded himself in the brunette, each bang making him pissed at himself and Sora. He then released himself into the arching girl, who screamed in ecstasy, while he shouted out Sora's name. The experience of such as this made Riku clean himself up quietly. He paid the brunette, the bartender, and left silently like a summer breeze, boozed up and not full-filled.

Shaking his head, Riku walked up to the house and knocked on the door, hoping the person he wanted to see was home. The air around him was humid and it promised if not rain, then a thunderstrom. The door swung open and a large shadow filled the doorway. "Riku? What are you doing here?," asked Leon worriedly, noticing Riku's bandaged hand. "I wanted to see you... I'm bored," came the lull response and Riku pushed himself inside the inviting, warm house. Leon closed the door and stared at the silver-haired boy. "You reek. Care for me to ask what happened?" Riku flung himself down on the white couch and took off his boots. Remorse filled his aqua orbs. "Sora hates me... what did I do?," he whispered hoarsely, tears stinging his eyes. "I'm hurting, Leon, and you were the only one I could think of today for help. Leon, I fucked a stripper today on stage and all the while, I saw Sora. Every girl's face I saw him. I'm so nasty, Leon," he sobbed, hiding his face in his lap, hands gripping at his silver locks. Silently, the gunblader sat down beside his friend and rubbed his back gently. "You're a teenager. You don't know any better. You try to understand things by doing it yourself, but you know... there ARE people out here that care for you, Riku. Even though you may not see," the man said lowly, hearing the sobs cease some into quiet sniffles. He was quite taken-back by seeing Riku cry. The last time he had seen him cry was when his father beat him badly one night that he fled from the house and wandered onto Leon's lawn, bawling and bleeding. Riku had just turn fresh thirteen. That's how he had first met him.

"But why screw a stripper?"

"I was mad and needed something- anything... I don't know. I'm confused as hell and totally wasted," he moaned pitously, rubbing his face hard that it turned pink. All of a sudden, a loud crash and rumbling shook the house and it was flooded into darkness, causing Riku to jump and latch onto Leon. "Huh... a storm. You okay, Riku?," Leon asked blindly, feeling the boy on him. Riku was frozen, the overwhelming scent of spices and old leather of Leon filtering his nostrils. It had been so long since he had smelled those old memories... Aside from the fact he was stressed, angry, and worn, his libido and hormones raged on within. Leon was a ex... he shouldn't be even near him like this... but Riku was 'so' hard and willing now. His lusts overcame him and Riku leaned in Leon's ear and whispered huskily, "Now I am. Make me feel better... I hurt." He started nibbling on the delicate ear and licking Leon's neck, moving his body from Leon's side to his lap. The gunblade specialist sat still, his breath quick. Lithe hands traced designs on his growing erection trapped behind his dark jeans as the hot breath returned to his ear; "I always did love being your uke. Dominate me tonight, Leon-

Squall...

I need to be punished."

A pair of moist, hot lips captured Riku's own, sharp teeth nibbling and biting, demanding entrance to the wet mouth. Happily opening his mouth, Riku allowed Leon to take over him, touching everywhere. A hand made its way sneakily into Riku's pants, caressing his hardening cock, making the boy let out a airy groan, pushing his hips against the hand. "Harder, Squall," he moaned helplessly, grinding against the man. "I love it when you do it rough and hard, Squall," Riku mewled. Leon bit back his sudden urge to fuck Riku's brains out silly right then and there. Rinu knew just how to say his old name perfectly to make Leon do anything he wanted. Riku felt himself being lifted up and placed on the couch, a lean, hard body pressed down on him, kissing and licking parts of flesh. The teen arched into the lovely touches and ran his fingers through Leon's dark brown locks. He was soon stripped down to nothing and Riku pratically purred to the brush of cool air hitting his skin. A wet tongue lapped at the head of his erection, causing the boy to cry out in pleasure as Leon started to suckle on the engored head, fingernails scraping the inside of his thighs and balls. Mumbling incoherent words, the boy squirmed on the cusions, touching his nipples and lower abdomen, the steadying rise of passion filling him up quickly. Leon hummed around his aching cock, lapping the thick underside of the shaft and Riku tensed up, relishing at the vibrations on his sensitive member. Screaming out Leon's name, he came into his mouth, white-hot streams emptying from his body. Relaxing and blinking hard to get rid of the spots before his eyes, the boy sat up and was met by a pair of stormy gray-blue eyes, alightened by the flash of lightning. Leaning forward, the boy caught Leon's lips gently and pried them apart, licking the tip of his tongue teasingly. "Hand me my clothes... I gotta go," he murmured and reluctantly, the man gave in and handed back Riku's punk clothes. Pulling his shoes last, Riku paused and smirked bearingly.

"Someone missed me a lot. What- Rinoa isn't good enough for you?"

Silence...

CRRAAAKKK!

The sudden remark caused Riku to go sprawling on the floor, a fine handprint appearing on his face. "Leave-her-out-of-this," came a deathly growl. Riku then began to tremble slightly. Leon was never this mean to him... Lightning flickered in the night sky, highlighting Leon's features. He was pissed extremely at the mention of Rinoa being picked on. Riku backed away from the man, the fear of someone striking him again frightful. Leon noticed this and felt his anger ebb away, the sad and pitiful position his friend was in. "I'm... sorry..." The teen jumped up and ran for the door, flinging himself out into the rain, the droplets hiting him like pellets. On and on he ran, not noticing his surroundings, tears mingling with the freezing rain. "Why, God? Why me?," he wailed while running. He stopped in a large puddle and fell to his knees. "Why won't you let anyone love me?," he moaned, holding himself. All around him it was inky black and dead-appearing. No one was in the streets and no lights were on in the quiet houses. Thunder and lightning danced in the sky above him, mingling like lovers. Laying himself down in the water, Riku felt exhausted and numb. Closing his eyes, the boy then felt chilling. 'That's what my heart feels like right now... cold.' He couldn't feel his fingertips or toes. Water fell into his mouth from the heavens above and the wind picked up, tossing tree tops and leaves. It made the effect of water on Riku worse.

'I'll just lay here until I die. Nobody would care if I'm gone... Sora doesn't.'

The thought of his salvation made Riku more lonely and he curled up in the puddle, waiting for someone or something to notice him.
***


"Sora, are you feeling okay, darling?," Miaka asked at the dinner table, placing down her salad fork. The brunette shook his bushy head and dead blue eyes stared at her. "I'm fine, mom. I just really want to go to bed," he whispered, picking at his normal clothes. He changed after school in a blue T-shirt and loose jeans. The generator in the house allowed the lights to run during the storm while Sora's father sniffed at the window. "The whole block is completely off. These people, I swear," he shook his head sadly. "Not everyone has the money we do, sweetie," Miaka chirped some, sipping her sweet tea. Sora sighed and ate a carrot stick dunked in ranch dressing. "Can I go now?" Miaka nodded and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Good night, super guy," she whispered. Sora made his way up the stairs, pondering over the events that occured at school. He shouldn't have pushed Riku away, but he got scared. A flashback of Ansem loomed before him when Riku was just about to blow him off... and it scared him terribly.

Shaking his head once more, the boy climbed into bed, pulled the covers to his head, and cried himself to a dutiful sleep. 'Please don't let Riku be mad or hurt, please don't make him stop loving me... I'm so sorry.'














*yawns* Howzzat? I thought it was pretty angsty, but that's just me. I hate gray days in Forsyth- I can't think properly. I love writing once more in Georgia on a computer. North Carolina had NO cell phone signals at all!!! Oh, well. Review nicely and tell me what ya'll think!
-Echan2 ^_~