Fan Fiction ❯ My Lover My Master ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Lover, My Master

Chapter 1

Azure stumbled down the alley, nearly dropping her bags of groceries, again.

She made her way through the maze of buildings and structures, each step hating this neibor hood more. But though she hated it with her very soul but she could not afford anything else near her collage. Nor did it help she had to work a 3rd shift to pay for it, if nothing else she could at least have better uniforms.

She sighed sadly because she was almost home.

"I almost wish I had more time to spend walking on the streets" she muttered, her apartment was un-kept and the landlord wouldn't fix anything, but she was tired and needed sleep, even I it meant sleeping in there.

She let out another sigh as she rounded another corner she hadn't taken another step when a cold hand grabbed her from behind, she tried screaming but his hand was covering her mouth, she struggled, flaying helplessly but to no avail. A pain struck her arm she continued to fight but soon succumbed to the tranquility that the poison that had been shot into her arm had offered.

Water..... dripping.... everywhere... was she under water? Her body felt moist against the cold hard cement. Azure opened her eyes only to see darkness. A slight ray of light came through a barred window, which in fact had a pain of fogged glass on the other side, discouraging her from making contact to out side. Out side of wherever she was anyway.

Her mind started racing, where was she? Why was she here? Who did this to her!? And most importantly, what were they going to do with her?

As much as she tried Azure couldn't come up with any answers only more questions. She huddled into a corner to keep warm.

"So, You're finally up eh?" A rough voice came from across the room; the very tone of the voice seamed to command evil at its whim, a chill of dread shot down her spine. "Who are you?" She asked, "And why did you bring me here?"

"Shut up! Ill tell you what I want you to know"

Azure brought herself to her feet

"....."

"Come here" he ordered.

"No."

The man turned on the light reveling himself, a well kept shaven man, about 6 foot and very muscular, and something about him seamed intimidating, not even physical, but an aura of power seamed to flow around him

"I'll tell you again, Come HERE"

"And I'll tell you again, NO! I'd be caught dead before i would be caught taking orders from some egotistical bastered like you"

"Shut the Fuck up you little cunt, Your mine to do with as I please! and Your death is all to easily arranged"

Azure let lose a gasp but quickly regained her composer... "then why not?"

"Because you fool, I didn't kidnap you just to kill you, if i wanted you dead i would have destroyed you on the ally"

"Then what?"

The man said nothing but merely gestured to the room around her "this is your new living quarters." he spoke as she focused on the various objects in this dark setting.

A can that was apparently used for waste sat in one corner, and unfriendly looking devices scattered around the room.

Azure shuddered and began to run toward the stairs that lead to the door, only to be stuck to her knees in pain.

"I would suggest you not do that again," he said cracking his whip "if I catch you trying to escape i will tortured you beyond imagination, and if you do escape ill track you down, bring you back, then torture you till you die."

And with that he walked up the stairs and left, closing the door behind him.

"Ok..." she said to herself "Now what?"

Azure looked around the room for the driest spot and laid down "How could this be happening to me? Im just a girl, what does he want with me?" She wondered, she had a good idea, but couldn't bring herself to think about that "its hard to believe that people like this are allowed to exist, what the hell is he planning on doing with me? That bastered"

For lack of anything better to do she forced herself to sleep fearing the morning.

"Wake up bitch," the voice came

"Mom? What are you doi-- oh damn what do you want ass hole?"

"Around me you'll hold your tongue!" The man blurted and kicked her into one of the damper places of the floor. She grabbed her side aching from the pain "I'll do as i please"

"We'll se about that wont we" he said lifting the frail child to her feet.

"you can let me go now and i wont tell anyone" she said with a slight quiver in her voice

"Damn straight you won't, your not getting out of this house alive!"

Azure felt her breath leave her suddenly, did he plan on KILLING her, certainly there were many worse things he could do but.....

"Now strip.."

"WHAT!? Hell No!"

" YOU ARE MINE BITCH! YOU'LL DO WHAT I TELL YOU!"

She shook her head and grabbed her shoulders as if to keep her cloths from being ripped off

The man grabber her by the arm and started pulling on her jacket

"Stop! NO!"

This time she was not even rewarded with a response, just here jacket being ripped off of her

He came at her again, this time for her shirt she pushed him away and tried to run... only to have the slice of his whip slice her shoulder open knocking her to her knees "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The man pulled off her shirt tearing it in many places.

"Please stop, don't look at me STOP!"

He grabbed her breast and started rubbing it through her bra.

"n-no...." she gasped and she was no longer in the room.

"Daddy? What are you doing?"

" Just playing a game"

"Is it fun"

"Oh yes its VERY fun"

"Daddy? This doesn't seem right, wouldn't mom be angry?"

"Its ok, im your father, I know whets best for you now come here"

The little 4-year-old girl walked up to her father who was holding himself in his hand.

"Why don't you try sucking on this straw? You'll get a drink if you're good"

"I don't think this is right"

"IM YOUR FATHER AZURE JUST OBEY ME"

The little girl started backing away "Im scared" she cried.

The man grabbed her "STOP DADDY! STOP!"

" I warned you" he said taking his hands and pushing himself into her mouth"

"AHHHHHH!" She was back, she had been in shock or something, but now, it was happening again. The man was licking her arms, she had been completely striped.

"Please Mr.. ... Stop.."

"Oh but you seemed to be enjoying my little tongue bath a second ago"

She gasped, when she was having her flashback, was she letting him do this?

"Leave me now..." she begged.

The man touched her thigh

"Im begging you! What more do you want!?"

"This" the man said, placing his hand in a cup shape over her cunt.

"............." Azure laid completely still, breathless.

The man rubbed her and she screamed " NO! STOP AHH!"

He got up and licked his fingers "mmmm your delouses, I cant wait till dinner."

Azure just laid there wide eyed and terrified "is this all I am to you, some sort of, of, TOY!?"

"More or less" he chuckled non-chalontly and left the room, leavening her there to smell her juices flowing on the floor.

~Fin part 1