Fan Fiction ❯ My Lover My Master ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Lover,

My Master

Chapter eight

Azure lay on her new bed dreading the moment John would come back, the door creaked open and she did not bother to even get up, but laid on her back staring at the ceiling.

"Enjoying your new room?" Johns voice called to her from the foot of the bed.

"Yes, its funny, I had always thought hell would have more flames, not look better then my apartment." Azure sighed counting the small dots above her head. John made his way into her room tracing the tips of his fingers against the sheets and up azure's leg causing a shiver to ripple through her spine.

"This sheet alone is very expensive. I hope you appreciate the trouble I went through to have such a room for you"

The blonde figure nestled against the sheets searching for comfort as she backed away from a towering John. his hands finding there way up her sides and too her cheeks.

"you do know your very beautiful, don't you my pet?" John asked stroking her hair, "I so wish you didn't find it necessary to resist me azure, I could give you so much, so much pleasure, so much wealth, so much happiness."

"How could I ever be happy as a slave?"

"How could you be happy in your old life?! azure, this is who you are, stop fighting it, embrace it. we both know you like it."

"No I don't want it. I, I like it, but I don't want to, I don't want to like it john please don't make me..." Azure stuttered, unable to say anything in defense.

"Cmon azure." john pleaded softly with her. fingers tracing down and against her chest. "just tell me how you like it. tell me what gives you pleasure."

"I don't want to feel pleasure... not from this. I don't want to like it.. its wrong and and I," Azure broke off sobbing..

"Your afraid. your afraid of becoming as bad as that, you feel a little dark spot deep inside of you that begs for you to stop denying it. Azure , threes nothing wrong with liking it. its who you are, my little Cunt." A small smile graced his lips as he traced his fingers against her

"I don't want to become, I don't want to let that darkness consume me.."

He let his hand rest on her chest and kissed her with no retaliation. Her breath was weakly taken from her chest and for a moment, she could not speak. Merely shiver as her eyes teared up. "Just tell me, what it is that you like. Those small hints of pleasure you resist, let me use them. Let me give you that pleasure, let me show you its not something to fear, that it can be so wonderful."

Azure winced at his words. "I don't want that... I don't want to gain pleasure from rape. I don't want to enjoy something dirty, I don't want to be like this!"

"azure... you know its going to happen, I'm giving you a change to have it on your terms. However you like, that's how you'll get it. Ill fund any expense to see your fantasy fulfilled. Isn't that better then getting something I want and against your will yet? Well?" John presented his proposal to azure, whimpering at her bed, mentally scolding herself for so much as listing to this.

"I guess, I guess so..." she gently spoke "though this really must be hell, I feel as though I just made a deal with the devil..."

Johns fingers found her way to her entrance. "Just relax and embrace it, all I want from you right now is to tell me how to pleasure you." He pressed lightly on her entrance extracting a soft, drawn out moan from between her lips.

"No. Please," she paused, "not like that.." John froze for a moment, slightly surprised, he had not expected a response in support of his plan.

"If not like this... then how?" He pondered aloud, causing azure to bite her lip.

She did not want to tell him, but the more he talked the less of a choice she had, she restrained herself but found his answer slipping out of her mouth "please... be gentle.. caring... kiss me...." she looked down "caress my skin, gently whisk me away.... don't make it dirty..... be sweet, like, making love..." she flushed a bright red.

John gazed at her. Taken aback by her description, but slowly nodded in consent. He took off his shirt for the first time out side of the bath and stood there for a moment, as She gazed upon him in a way she had not previously so much as considered, his chest seemed to be carved solid, his abs rippled and his arms looked strong enough to take on a bear. And he too surveyed her. Her body curved flawlessly against the red sheets beneath her. He touched her shoulder and gild his hand down. "Relax, I'll do everything I can to make this perfect. You don't have to despair in my presence... you may someday enjoy it."

Azure's eyes closed at his touch, the soft caress soothed and sickened her in a single motion. "That's exactly what im afraid of" she thought to herself, burrowing deeper into her mind to escape her hellish reality.

His caresses continued to her thigh, then up following the small of her back, as the palm of his hand rested on her opposite shoulder. Her check was met with his other hand lightly pressing it guiding her lips toward his. She shivered as their two lips met, this time as if in slow motion. His pressed hers and they seemed to fit them perfectly, he rubbed his lower lip to hers and slowly pried them open, letting his tongue explore. The warm tingle she previously felt returned, washing over her body, every second weakening her resistance. She moved her tongue against his with minimal will and caressed it as they tangled and intertwined. She returned his half embrace searching blindly for some anchor. Something or someone to hold onto. John softly broke the kiss as a small bridge of saliva trailed between them, azure breathed moistly eyes weakly opening shinning brightly as a star into johns own as he softly smiled at her.

"That was...?"

"the best kiss, under the worst circumstances.... now... my... ear.. and neck... and.... down..."

John could do nothing more then oblige her wishes, totally dumb struck by her willingness, her soft hands held him tighter yet as he leaned in and pressed his tongue to her ear, triggering a soft moan. Her body flushed further at his nibbles and licks taunting her ear. She screamed at herself mentally, but she couldn't resist feeling the least hint of pleasure from his assault. The kisses and licks traveled down her neck as she tilted it aside to grant him further access, her hormones drove her to levels she never thought she had, almost totally controlling her. It had to have been a week in this place and her will was shattering piece by piece, and all she could do was scream in her mind, over and over of how horrible she was for letting him do it.

"Its ok, there's nothing wrong with enjoying this. Its a basic pleasure. Please don't feel bad for it...." john assured sensing her growing hesitation. Though it made her less comfortable if nothing else.

His lips sucked softly on her collar bone. And she fought with herself to simply let herself go, she no longer wanted to care. By the time he reached her breasts, she was almost totally void of will. Just softly floating away in her mind, falling from consciousness and letting the erotic sensations take her away from his hell . Soon after she felt him touching her entrance, his tongue and fingers dancing about it in such a way to caused her to grasp her sheets tightly. The tip of his tongue touched her clit sharply widening her eyes immediately, she felt her climax approaching rapidly resurfacing her consciousness as she flung upward though johns tantalizing dance would not end.

"Please.." she begged weakly, her climax nearing faster by the moment, "I.. I DON'T want this, don't, please stop im, I im going to .. C--------"

her breath halted, her body flushed a horrid red. There was nothing, no release, no touching, john had stopped and was smiling at her deviously.

"You asked me to stop," He explained. "And I said we would do it your way. Now, why don't you get familiar with your room while I entertain some guests, they should be arriving soon." He kissed her forehead and re equipped his shirt. "I'll see you soon enough, Cunt."

Azure stared at the closing door breathlessly. her legs quivered and she felt her orgasm slipping farther and farther from her grasp. She collapsed onto her bed as the last possibilities for release faded leaving her very uncomfortable.

Upstairs john was rushing to answer the door. "Hey cherry, sorry for the wait' he smiled at the pink hared girl in the door way, "I was playing with my new toy and lost track of time."

"How's it going with her anyway?" she asked taking a seat at the table in his living room.

"Not good," he sighed as he picked a nice wine off of a tray. "Not good at all. I'm trying to break her but its like." He paused looking for the metaphors. "Its likes she's bending, warping to my will. I cant break her if she just represses and accepts this stuff."

Cherry lost herself in thought for a moment, then accepted a glass of merlot for john. "You have to try a different approach maybe. Stretch her thin, put her through something long and increasingly unbearable, then shell be begging for you to end it, and you can totally shatter her."

John sipped some of his wine. "Yeah you may be right..."

Meanwhile Azure somehow managed to find the strength to climb out of bed and locked her frail knees together until she was stable enough to walk.... for what good that did her. The room as extravagantly decorated to give a sense of space, Using many mirrors and paintings of no particular thing, was actually still pretty small, not nearly as big as the basement. Dazed she made her way to a full body mirror and examined herself. Small bruises and scrapes decorated her body in a strange sickening fashion. As though they were some sort of dress. Flaying about her. In some erotic leather gothic way, it seemed beautiful. So beautiful azure could see nothing but ugliness. Hatred burned toward herself, in the mirror stood a demon, calling out to her. Telling her that she was nothing more then a toy. That she was a succubus, she was a victim, and because of this, it was all her fault, that erotic slave princess before her seduced him into it.

It was her fault.

She turned away feeling tears welling up once more, a slick silver glimmer caught her eye. There on the night stand next to her bed lay a thick black book with heavy silver rims, encrusted with large jewels in an elegant fashion such as that she was sure a king would have no better tomb.

An aged sheet of paper was on it, a short message from john was on it, detailing how it was a private outlet for her and how he swore to never read it. It ended 'your favorite owner,

John Kainushi'

"I supposed he expects me to trust him..' she sighed, glancing over into the mirror, then to the red satin sheet loosely draped on her bed. In a moment of inspiration she whisked it off the bed and flurried it around her shoulders as a cloak. The silky smooth material fluttered around her, dancing and flapping in the wind as she spun and fell onto the bed. A long sigh escaped and she reviled in the sheets embrace. 'Funny' she thought, how something so simple to her old life, was a luxury beyond compare now.

Her legs shifted against the material, the heat John had instilled in her had not left. She groaned weakly shifting her weight in her thighs just trying to soothe herself, muttering words and curses of him.

As if on cue the light from the hallway was cast on her, johns shillooute stood over her as she cast her shimmering blue eyes up on him like a pup, knowing it was in trouble.

"Well well. You enjoying your new room?" she nodded meekly as his smile slowly melted into a frown. "You do realize, you've never been formally punished. And I'm honestly about as thrilled to punish you as you are to be punished, but, it must be done."

Azure gripped the sheets tightly. "What is my punishment... ss. Sir?" she asked worriedly as his hand grazed her thigh. His fingers crawling there way closer sending a shiver up her spine. She moaned softly as his fingers rubbed the satin against her. He didn't answer her, just kept rubbing as he leaned in closer and nibbled gently on her ear. She couldn't help but moan, lifting her hips to his hand, she pushed her body to his through the thin fabric.

John hid his grimace, "Oh," he smiled, feeling her moist even through the sheets, "Your very eager aren't you?"

Azure blushed with shame. She looked into his eyes and nodded, whimpering like the needing puppy she was. Her entire body felt like it was burning slowly from inside as his hand worked under the fabric, up her inner thigh and to her yearning essence. She didn't want to think about how bad this made her , how terrible it was, she tried to block from her mind how evil john was. She just wanted to feel pleasure this was the only pleasure left. His finger entered her and she melted for it, her back arched and she again felt her release beckoning. She writhed as she felt that darkness inside of her looming and drove herself against him wanting to shatter her emotions.

She moaned, he drove her farther, and she spread her legs to feel more. "Oh G*D, please forgive me.." her voice quivered as her climax approached. He had her on the edge, and when she all but came crashing over it, he stopped. "Not again" she begged, he very gently caressed her, the fire never extinguishing.

"Oh yes again, my pet. Again and again. Because every aspect of you, body and mind is mine." He hissed into her ear. So again he brought her to the edge, and slowly brought her back down. Each time her heart swelled with that black disappear deep inside her. Suffocating and sickening. And then he would do it again.

Every thing slowly became a blur. She was too close, she couldn't pull away, her entire body glistened in sweat pulling her back to reality. She was being forced to experience every single motion in horrific clarity. 'No' she thought helplessly to herself 'No' she couldn't pull away. No less then an hour could have passed and she was still running down his fingers. Unable to deny her complete urge to feel relise. With a final scream inducing thrust John withdrew, watching azure sickly smother in her own lust. And a sneer graces his face as he left her to deal with it.