Fan Fiction ❯ Once Upon a Shoddy Appartment in London ❯ Everyone is gay ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here's chapter 2. Mary-Sue makes and appearance and so does a mysterious girl. Mild slashyness and more insanity.

Once Upon a Shoddy Apartment in London - Chapter 2, Everyone is gay

When the fellowship awoke (Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin and Boromir) they found themselves in a shoddy apartment in London. "What's London?" asked Frodo, clinging desperately to Sam who was really quite enjoying it, (even though he was most definitely NOT gay, he thought).

It's a place you've never been to before; I'm not explaining it to you. Ask Gandalf.

"Oh, ok." Replied Frodo to the voice in his head.

Just then Legolas, who was the smartest even though he was a blonde (though that was debatable, tales have been told of the amazing vanishing roots!), realised something "Where's Gandalf?"

Just then the door swung open and in strode Gandalf in all his old man glory. "Yo!" cried Gandalf, astounding all around him with his brilliance.

"Gandalf, where are we?" asked Frodo, who was thick and had already forgotten.

"We are in London in the future! I have been here many times and know it well. This is my home. It may not look like much, but it's someplace to sleep at least."

All of a sudden (dramatic music) the door flew open and in the doorway stood the most beautiful woman any had ever laid eyes upon. They all immediately fell in love with her, (including Gandalf, which is worrying considering). Aragorn managed to gasp out; "Fair maiden, what is your name?"

"I'm Mary-Sue, yo!" The girl spoke in a similar manner to Gandalf, probably because she was his daughter as he explained.

All of a sudden (dramatic music) the door flew open (again) and another lovely young lady made an appearance. She brutally murdered the other woman, who by now no one could remember the name of because they were all making out with each other on the floor.