Fan Fiction ❯ Only In Dreams... ❯ Opening: The Flames of Passion ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Soul Calibur II and all associated characters and weapons are property of Namco LTD. The rest is purely a figment of my imagination, come to life on paper.


Seung Mina sighed as she looked into the reflective surface of the White Storm, her mind a whirlwind of thoughts. At first, she saw only her own image, simply looking back at her. Reddish-brown hair, brown eyes; nothing special, really. Then, her thoughts started to slowly come into order the longer she looked at her reflection.

She thought about how she had come all the way to Japan to retrieve this weapon, along with the one who ran off with it. It was one of her family's heirlooms- a treasure sword of sorts, like her Scarlet Thunder. There was a legend behind each one, save for the Blue Storm- it was just a typical long sword that had an exceptionally sharp edge, but was off balance because of its length.

Her Scarlet Thunder and Hwang's Blue Thunder- his face flashed within the blade for a moment before showing her own reflection once again, making her cringe in disgust- each had a story behind it. Heck, they were true enough, as far as she had seen. The Blue Storm was a weapon of an exceptional weight. No matter how dull the blade's edge was, it would always break an opponent's stance with every swing, if gone undefended. However, it took more than an ordinary human to wield the weapon, much less swing it.

Heck, her zanbatoh- called Scarlet Thunder- was much bigger, longer, and heavier- well, not to her, but it was by statistics. What was so special about hers though was the fact that it responded to strong emotions, and responded violently at that. One who wielded it properly was basicly swinging a weapon that had been pulled from the forge, pounded to an edge hastily, but expertly, and used in battle. Depending on how much one gave entrusted themselves to the weapon, it wouldn't just heat up... it would change shape and form according to the will of the user.

In other words, the zanbatoh could turn into a dao, one that looked much like the other two treasure swords, or something much nastier- a kwandao. In any event, there was yet another interesting side effect. The user could access their own life force in a very interesting way- the command of fire. The very air itself grew to such temperatures that it came to the point where flames came from nowhere and everywhere. These flames could be manipulated to one's wants or needs, and Mina had plenty of needs these days.

But her wants were outside of battle... that however, is another story.

And then, there was the blade she held in her hand while her other weapon was stored somewhere safe. White Storm. This blade was an exceptionally well-balanced weapon- fine edge, decent weight, elegant in design. But what made it more than just a weapon was the fact that the one who held it was shown the contents of their very soul- it was, in essence, a mirror of truth. Those who gazed into the reflective surface of the dao were shown any thought that they had in their head at the time, in the representation of an image in the blade.

That fact alone was confirmed when she thought about her father. His face, serious and stern, but loving as well, appeared in the surface of the blade before disappearing again a moment later. He had let her leave... allowed her for the first time to head out on her own, without giving chase. He could not stop her from leaving the first two times, and had admitted that he could not stop her from venturing out whenever she wanted- she had taught him that, over time.

She smiled faintly. Maybe this was a way to finally garner a bit of respect from him, instead of taking the Soul Edge for her own. But still, she wouldn't be forced to marry anyone. She hoped that Han Myong had at least learned that much as well... an image of the last suitor that had come to her with a proposal flashed in the blade.. and her eyes narrowed dangerously. She almost threw the blade away in disgust, before thinking twice about it and closing her eyes to shut the image out. She took a deep, slow breath, held it, and then released.

When she opened her eyes again, the foul image was gone. She sighed in relief. All in all, she was worried about the path that the Seung school was headed down. She was, by all rights, a legitimate heir to the school by blood. She was skilled- even her father had said that she showed great progress when she was younger, though he said less of it these days.

So when all these suitors lined up and asked her one by one to marry her, she wasn't angry. No, she was pissed, which is worse than angry. She beat each of the selfish, arrogant, greedy noble's sons to an inch of their life- even ones that showed some moderate skill. After her anger cooled a little from the release she got from fighting, she told them to get out of her family's school, and if she caught them snooping around again, they would have more than just bruises and mild cuts.

But part of her- a small part, the one that was still just a girl- found all this flattering... not to mention good, in a way. All these people, these men who wanted nothing more really than the school, looked at her in a way that most would not. She had found that as she aged, many stopped looking at her as a tomboy, and started noticing how naturally beautiful she was. She didn't wear any makeup, that's for sure... she despised the stuff.

She noticed the stares she got, both of wonder and of envy as she walked down the streets of the marketplaces from time to time, carrying her weapon around like it was a feather weight. She wanted to yell out in frustration, "Stop staring at me! I'm not your personal show, dammit!"

But still, part of her... liked it. Somewhere inside the firey, passionate and sharp mind of Seung Mina, she liked turning heads as she walked along, if only to let everyone know what they couldn't have, unless she decided so. But she was out here in Japan, next to a camp fire and underneath the stars, and not back there. And she knew exactly why...

It was strange somehow, her being completely in love and comfortable with another woman. Not just one either- two of them. But for some odd reason, the two sides of Seung Mina, the woman and the fighter, agreed wholly on this. She smiled faintly as thoughts of her two best friends- one of them relatively new- popped into her head.

Chai Xianghua was a prominent member of the Ming Emperor's royal guard- well, at least she used to be, before four years ago. Now, she was just running an errand because she had not told the entire truth about her discovery of Soul Edge. Had she told him such things, he may have stopped searching for the accursed sword, but her actions had lead to an attack on Xiwei, just on the border of the Ming Empire.

As she slept there, breathing even and deep, Mina wondered why such an innocent, yet serious, skilled, and dedicated girl would lie like that. Certainly, it had been explained to her before, but... it still didn't seem right. She could have saved face, and her entire country, if she had told the truth... but for fear of hurting the emperor much more than a simple mistell would, she kept the information from him.

It made her somewhat angry... but in the disappointed kind of way.

Still, she forgave her. It was simple to do, really. The past did not matter to her- she was only concerned with the present, and who she was right now. Needless to say, the former captain of the Emperor's Guards was grateful. Her smiling, slightly blushing face shone in the mirror of the blade before fading again, and Mina grinned despite herself. She knew exactly why her friend was blushing like that...

Mina felt herself start to drift off into that exact day wheen she wore that smile, coupled with that blush when the two of them were completely spent, and as soon as she did, the air around her began to warm slightly. She knew exactly what that meant. Quickly schooling her thoughts before they drove her to somewhere that she didn't want to go yet (but only out of fear for waking the others from the noise), she turned her thoughts to her other companion...

Talim was from the Phillipine Islands- the last Priestess of the Wind Goddess in an age where fatith in Her wavered. She had the ability to read and speak to the winds and contact the spirits of long ago, who still lingered on the air currents that circled the earth. In other words, a shaman... or at least, an apprentice shaman. Perhaps that all changed on that fateful day when she was age eleven...

On the same date of the destruction of the Ling Sheng Su temple, She was reading the winds that very morning, as she had usually done. At first, everything was peaceful as usual- nothing but the murmurs of distant cities and the calm of the tradewinds. Then, it struck... from neighboring China- she didn't know how she knew the name of the country, but she knew it all the same- a cry of pain and suffering entered her head, almost splitting it in two. Then, more of them... they were from places that were farther away- as far as the Mediterranean, which was quite an impressive feat for an apprentice- and with those screams came her own.

It was a high-pitched siren of fear that echoed through the entire villiage, waking about half of the residents up. However, before they could reach her, the evil influence behind all of this noticed that she was here... and tried to enter her, to possess her. Her body fought against it without her willing it to, her own spirit beating it back with the ferocity of something wild and scared.

After a few minutes passed, the voices died out and the evil was gone from her... apparently, it had found someone else who was more... willing to accept their 'fate'. However, her body was spent. The elders found her on the floor, unconcious and sweating as if she had just ran a mile, maybe two.

For the next three days, the entire villiage worried over her, many praying for the first time in months, perhaps years. On the third day, that very evening, she woke up. At first, she knew not where she was or what she was doing... then, her mind started to slowly replay everything... and she cried, all without knowing exactly why.

Four years later, she had gotten herself a piece of the shattered sword that had been spread on the wind- someone was peddling it as a 'vitality charm'. She instantly recognized the evil aura from the metal- it was the same poison that she felt seeping into the very air itself. The fragement whined and pulsed as if it were a living, breathing thing. It was afraid of her- she had the power to destroy it and its brethren, and she didn't know it just yet.

Whether or not she knew of the massive energies within her, she was determined to leave and resolve this before the entire world was filled with the miasma. Eventually, her path crossed with Mina and Xianghua... and her world changed drasticly. She suddenly could read the winds farther, hear the voices from once distant cities much clearer. She could draw on the power of the wind itself- focus the very air around her into her own body and onto her weapon, and use it as as more than a force of nature.

Along the way, she had heard the stories of them both, without them even saying a thing. The winds told their tales to her, and she found herself enchanted with them. Soon, she wanted to know everything about them, from them, and the more she heard... and saw... the more she felt something stir within her. For some odd reason, she felt as if she were connected somehow, and over the past few months, she had felt that connection deepen.

And soon, she acted on this connection, or rather the ones with whom she had bonded acted. She found out that night that Mina had a strange ability to attract people- it wasn't anything she did, but she simply had a presence, a driving force. One could even call it charisma. But she knew that she too was attracted to her, and more than just a mere bond or aquaintance.

Certainly, no one else had reacted to her power of attraction like the two of them had, but they were not like most people. Each was deeply interested in the other- how they thought, how they fought, how they lived. When a bond like that is formed, even over a few months, one either loves someone or hates them, and both sides are sometimes to an extreme.

So some nights, when they felt alone and worried about things were at home, when the road ahead suddenly became too much to bear, or even when they were just cold and needed some extra warmth... they would hold each other, in one big cuddle pile... and do more than just cuddle.

Turning back to the present day, the air around the Seung prodigy had become much warmer- an invisible cloak to ward off the cold of the night. Her eyes were half closed and one of her hands was beyond the bottom part of her separates, buried underneath her silk panties while the other was running across her bare breasts, the silk top pulled up and held by her teeth. It was a somewhat smart move- the noises that she was currently making in abundance were muffled by the cloth in her mouth.

'Damn! Still not enough... can't believe how weak I am, giving in like this! But I need it... I need it now!'

She worked herself furiously, the visions running through her mind fueling her desire for something other than her own hand and fingers to play with, preferrably their hands and their fingers, not to mentions lips, tongues, hips, thighs...

Okay, that was better. She was starting to feel the rising sensations double upon each other as two fingers from her left hand pumped in and out at a maddening pace while her right hand was at her breasts, stroking, teasing, switching from one to the other. She was a sweaty, extremely frustrated mess now, but she didn't mind. Xianghua would've called it a "very cute mess".

Her squeal of delight was somewhat dampened by the silk between her teeth as she found a sensitive spot inside her sex, and stroked there again and again. Yes, this was more like it. She felt as if everything inside of her was ablaze now, and for good reason- as she stoked her own flames of passion, her control of fire started to make itself known. After all, her newly-aquired talents were fueled by emotions, and strong ones at that.

'Oh, gods... there it is! Yes...'

Of course, she didn't want to say it, so she simply thought it. And even if she wanted to say it, the words would have turned into moans and sighs and heavy breathing anyway. She watched through slightly narrowed eyes as the air around her started to come alive, the heat rising to a level where the very air was ignited. She contained the intense heat to just around her own body however, and because of her high tolenrance to extreme temperatures, she could withstand all of it.

Not like she would've cared whether she burned or not- at this point, the pain just would've made everything so much better and stronger. Her very skin tingled; ached to be touched, kissed, what have you. Mina soon had an idea of how to take care of that, but she needed to focus- it didn't matter what she focused on, just as long as her mind was busy. But it was hard to do- everything was just calling for her to slip away, into the oblivion of her own passion-driven flames where nothing existed but sensation.

But her eyes narrowed in concentration anyways, her mind already working on an image. Her own image, save for the fact that she had seen it more than once in some dream- or perhaps, it was her when she gave herself entirely to the Scarlet Thunder, and she didn't remember. It didn't matter anyways- this image, this temporary creation of hers would not talk. It would have a mind and heart and will of its own, but it wouldn't talk. That would wake the others.

She turned her eyes toward the campfire and started to concentrate- turn her image into something real; control the passion, the pure sensation that ran through her and put it to action. This was how she controlled the fire- by controlling herself. And with that, the fire began to shift and waver and take form.

The fire rose as if on its own accord, and the young Seung closed her eyes, devoting herself to the work of manimpulating said fire. But that didn't mean her needs went unnoticed- she still continued to do those things which simply made everything seem to fade away. The world around her narrowed and closed until it was just... bliss. That, and the fire. She leaned her head back and moaned again, feeling herself start to slip away.

Maybe that was good- the fire was shaping out nicely. The figure of a woman about her height and weight was standing in the heat, eyes still closed. The fire had become arms, legs, a body and a soul and a mind, but not truly real. Easily extinguished by the one who created her. But just like her creator, this woman, born of the flame as well as love for one's friends (and a bit of heady, unbridled lust), did not fear death.

She also knew -she didn't know how she knew, only that she did know- what she was created for. The fate that she was meant to be a part of. And she also knew that she could choose to fight it... but she didn't want to. She was grateful for being born with this body of pure flame, something that she thought was awe-inspiring, and wanted to repay the favor, if only for a short time.

With that, her hazel eyes, golden and alluring, opened on the world for the first time. The colors were vibrant and alive- she could see in the dark, after all. And what- or rather, who she saw lying there- was most admittedly the most wonderful thing she had ever seen. For a moment, she stood there looking at the one who had created her. She knew what she was doing and, after a look around, why she was doing it.

'They're sleeping... she doesn't want to wake them up.'

A smile. So caring, her master was. The lady of flame floated over to Seung Mina -another interesting thing; she knew who this was- the heated air radiating from her entire body lifting her from the ground. She willed herself to cool down, and floated to earth. Her footing was sure, to her surprise and delight, but there was no time to wander about. Her steps, quiet and sure, didn't burn anything at all- grass, earth, stone, nothing. With a determined gaze in her eyes, she kneeled down to her master and placed one of her hands on a breast while it was unattended, slowly stroking and rubbing.

Mina reacted instantly, arching her back into the hand that stroked her, yet at the same time freaking out. Did she wake someone? If it was Yunsung, he would get the ass-kicking of a lifetime for watching for this long, never mind daring to participate without her permission. But as she opened her eyes lazily, what she saw made her eyes snap open in surprise and wonder.

'I... I did it? When? How?'

Surprisingly, a voice awnsered. Her voice, the woman that she had created.

'Does it matter? I'm here now; here to help ease whatever's troubling you.'

Then she remembered... She had focused- concentrated on on thing and one thing only, and that was someone to help her get off, before she went crazy with frustration for not being able to do it herself. Turning this focus toward the campfire, just as an experiment, she remembered imagining someone actually touching her where she loved being touched, kissing her with all the passion one could give... and then just like that (well, almost), there she was.

'You look like... like me. Is this some sort of dream?'

The woman shook her head and smiled. That was enough for Mina, who had seen this once before. She had looked into the surface of the White Storm once before and had seen something that she had not thought possible... her own self, save for the fact that she looked noticably different. Her skin had a light tan, her eyes were a bright golden hue, and her hair was red; a vibrant, almost orange tone.

The image was one of the few that stayed within the blade- this was what she really was, or rather what she had become. She wondered as she stared at this new reflection if this was what happened when she tapped into the blade's almost bottomless reserves of power, in exchange for her own life force. Not blood per se, but her spirit; her energy. This, for some odd reason, both frightened her... and pleased her greatly.

If this was happening to her- if her weapon was changing her body and soul into something like that... what was happening to Xianghua? Furthermore, was the strength worth the transformation that one went through? She was both starved for the awnser and shy of it. Time and again, she told herself that she would use her abilities to help her friends, and no one else. But now, she was afraid that she would turn into someone else- someone bad.

However, when she looked at the gentle being that was currently sitting next to her, stroking her skin and warming her already passion-heated body even further... she was relieved.

But she was starting to come down from her self-induced high.

She decided that it wasn't a good thing. Had Mina called this wonderful creation from the flame for nothing? On the contrary- she would enjoy what she now had. She smiled her most seductive smile and lifted her hands to her breasts, stroking and rubbing again. This would be more fun than she thought.

'All right... relieve me. But make sure no one wakes up, okay?'

The woman that was conjured smiled again, and the flames that made up her body seemed to glow brighter. She wrapped her arms around Mina, and in an instant went soaring skywards. The young woman would have cried out in surprise, if not for the air that she was currently sharing via a deep, slow kiss. The cry of surprise turned into a moan of pleasure and satisfaction.

It was strange, to be suspended this high in the air. For the first time, she was entirely helpless to do anything but float there and take it. Then again, she asked for it. Besides, being this helpless felt... sort of good. It meant that she could release the pressure that had been building up inside her for a good portion of the evening. And so she relaxed...

And everything seemed all right. She had the fear of falling of course- most everyone did, when one was this high in the air- but she had learned long ago that fear was something to be used. The body did certain things when one was afraid and if one was prepared, he or she could take action. Mina's action at this current point was... to take no action.

But that wasn't entirely true... she did take one action by simply letting herself go limp in this creature's arms; she bestowed her trust. Despite her fear and the great height, she knew that good things were coming, and she wanted them to come as soon as possible. She knew that it may not happen that way- she may have to sit for a while as the two of them enjoyed defying gravity- but she knew that it would come, sooner or later.

Of course, her trust was rewarded as she felt two fingers enter her treasure, hard and fast. Of course, this almost prompted a cry of joy and outright lust... but that was cut off as well, due to the fingers in her mouth. Mina found this to be entirely clever- it was exactly what she would do in this position. It was almost like she was doing this to her own self, exactly how she wanted it. Her eyes closed and she sucked on the fingers that were currently muffling her happy, excited noises.

If anyone woke up right this moment, they would be in for a rare treat indeed, especially if it was her two lovers and closest friends. But for the moment, nothing was heard from or seen of them. Her entire body shook and jumped as her double started to take her forcefully. Her breasts danced and jumped, the nipples tight and aching for attention; her thigh muscles tightened with each hard stroke of the fire-laced fingers. And all the while, she sucked hungrily on the set of fingers that were keeping her silent, her tongue wrapping itself around the digits.

'Yes! Please... I need... oh yeeeeees, I need it! Harder, faster, whatever; just don't stooooop!'

Mina's fire-spawned twin whispered to her master's mind in a low, sultry purr. It were as if all of her passion and her energy and her sheer, undaunting will were born again in this being.

'Of course... I love seeing you like this, all hot and bothered. You look so beautiful when you're in heat- heck, you're in heat most of the time, and in a literal sense. Of course, I would know... you created me. I want you to feel everything I'm doing- you can't help but do so anyways. And the thing about all of it is... you love it, don't you?'

Mina mewled happily against the fingers in her mouth, sucking harder at them. The words were enough to make her come right then- heck, she was about to cry out in release anyways. She felt most of the sensations come to a point in the pit of her stomach. The air within a five-foot radius was an inferno- stagnant, still, and superheated. The Flames of Passion were starting to show themselves- the air came alive with light and heat as small fires started to erupt within the area of effect. She was about to literally burst into flames, and there was no way to control or supress it this time.

Somehow her creation knew this (Not surprising really, seeing as they both thought alike), and sped up her efforts. She wanted to see- she wanted to watch as Mina ascended to a higher plane- the gift of her Scarlet Thunder, as well as all of the Divine Treasures.

Ultimately, when one used one of the treasures for enough time, something happened. Something changed. They say that absolute power corrupts absolutely- in this case, it was both wrong and right. If enough evil or malice was in one's heart, then the power would consume them and create someone truly demonic. On the other hand, if one was like Mina, or Xianghua, or even Talim- good intentions and good hearts... then they would become something else entirely.

Either way, the weapons bestowed something irreplacable- immortality. Or rather, enough strength and fighting prowess to be considered immortal, and thus change the events of the world as they saw fit. The Scarlet Thunder wasn't just a weapon that responded to strong emotions and focused energies... like all the others, it gave back. What it gave was rather interesting- it gave knowledge. Mina's mind was filled with strategies and plans; attack and defense; parrying, thrusting, slicing and tearing. In other words, she became a master of Seung's Long Blade, but only while holding the weapon, and only while it was active and alive.

But she had learned how to control what other traits the weapon had brought out- as long as she controlled her emotions, she could command the soul fire that she conjured. After all, passion is described as a strong emotion- which means anything can be attributed to passion. And what better element to encase all the passions in one's heart and soul... than fire?

However... her mental focus was gone- stolen away by sheer, heady, rapturous sensation. Soon she was going to have her release, but at the same time she was going to light the air within her area of influence aflame- including her own self. She knew she could withstand the flames- heck, she could walk through fire and not feel a thing- her clothes went unaffected, her hair was untouched. The only noticable changes were her cinnamon tan, her firey red-orange hair, and her hazel, almost golden eyes.

But she hated losing control- she enjoyed the command over and resistance to fire that she had been given. Not to mention that the very rush and surge of the flames would wake someone up- that was what frightened her the most. Still... she didn't care right now. Her double did, but at the same time, just watching her had gotten her own self hotter than she naturally was.

'That's right- let the Flames of Passion consume you. Release yourself- turn into who you really are. I wanna see it! Please come for me, Mina!'

She obeyed, and gratefully. A happy, muffled cry was heard for all of three seconds before the flames flared to life, and the area of effect lit up like a fireworks show. A controlled sphere of fire had appeared almost out of nowhere, a small shockwave of heat and compressed air blasting outwards as the air ignited. The fingers were released from her mouth and she finally cried out in passion and sweet bliss. Fortunately, the roar of the fire was enough of a sound dampener for her.

"Gods, yes! Yes... please give it to me! Don't stop now!"

'But if I keep going, the fire will...'

"It's all right- I've got it! Don't stop for anything!"

Her twin obeyed, although hesitantly. Mina's body went into a series of delightful shivers as she was driven even further- the drawback to her transformation was that she was insatiable. When she was in a fight, she wanted to finish it at any cost- heck, even keep going. Her destructive instincts were at their height, and she loved it. When she made love or was made love to (she liked the first one better than the second, tomboy that she was, but had to settle for the second at the moment), she couldn't stop- she was never satisfied, never tired.

But she had control. If not restraint, she had plenty of control. The flames roared and raged, flared so bright that one would swear that a sun was born... but they stayed in the ten foot sphere- her area of effect. She could extend her influence, but this was enough. Besides, it was taxing on the mind and soul to continue heating the air for a further distance. In any case, she cried out again and again, demanding more and more, and the creature of flame that she had created, fueled by the fires that Mina had a tight reign on, gave and gave.

The double's hands were free to move now, and one of them rested on a well-shaped, perky breast. Her palm moved and pressed against her nipple, teasing it to no end; her fingers worked into the skin, giving her tit a massage. Mina leaned back now, reaching her hands around her firey sister's head to cradle the back of her neck. As she tilted her head back, her tongue slid over her lips, inviting the woman of fire to take her prize for such a good job.

The kiss tingled and soothed, and yet burned at the same time. Not in a bad way, though- it was the heat of the sheer emotion that was placed into the kiss. Mina's body continued to do it's own dance as her creation's fingers worked her treasure over and over again, still hard and just as fast. She twisted and writhed, letting the pleasure move her body in ways that usually wouldn't be possible. Then again, the strength of an almost eternal climax could do interesting things.

It was almost eternal, because what would happen next would completely blow her away. The fingers at her sex were now out of it. She moaned at the loss, pouting. She could have cried right then from the loss of something inside of her... and then she felt it. The fingers that used to be inside of her were now pinching her clit, rolling it between them.

"Oh, gods... yes yes yesyesyesYESYESYESYEEEEEES!"

She almost passed out as she came hard, her body shaking and twisting in extacy. There were no more words, only cries and screams and half-spoken pleas. Her lady of fire smiled as the flames almost escaped their mental prison, but somehow managed to stay put. If nothing else, Mina had control.

And as her strength started to fade finally (after a few sweet, blissful minutes), the sphere of flames died down in intensity. She was floating on an afterglow that would probably last her a few damned hours, until the last of her energy wasted away or until she calmed herself, thus ending her ascended state. She figured she would have to- or at least, that's what the last of her concious mind whispered to her before Mina blocked it out entirely. She wanted to pass out now... she wanted her body to shut down from sensory overload. But she knew that it wouldn't happen. Somehow, this was enough, just being able to ride the waves of pleasure that flowed through her.

Once again, she went back to touching minds with her creation.

'That was... amazing. Thank you so much.'

Her double smiled, and nodded as the two of them came floating back down to earth again.

'It was my pleasure. I'm happy to help you, although it's only for a short while. Anything else I can do for you before I fade?'

Mina started to say no... and then she hesitated. If she got this release, why shouldn't the other two? It would be a wonderful gift to give them. An almost wicked sneer appeared on her face- but it was the kind of smirk that was seductive and cunning. A plan was forming in her mind.

'I wonder if you could give this to the other two. Our minds are linked- I can tell already what they're dreaming about. If I told you... would you be able to affect them? Just a touch or kiss would do. Heck, I even know what they like. But one thing... don't wake them up.'

The woman born of fire thought about it for a bit, and then nodded. It wouldn't be that difficult to enter their dreams from here- just a touch in the right place at the right time would send the dream in the right direction, and send them spiraling towards the heights of extacy without even waking up.

'I'll do it. All you have to do is keep your focus and tell me their dreams, and I'll do the rest.'

Mina smiled gratefully, and sat down on the ground as the two of them landed. She then closed her eyes and controlled her breathing... and forced herself into the half-sleep of meditation. Slowly, her tan faded, her hair turned from red to brown, and her eyes changed back to their normal color, which was also brown. And with that, her mind was focused again, concentrating on the minds of those with whom she was bound.

In effect, as they dreamed... she dreamed as well, but it were as if she were watching the scene.

Thus, a grand experiment began.