Fan Fiction ❯ Our Agreement ❯ The Agreement ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Prologue

She ran in the pale moon light, the wind rushed threw her hair. The sound of footsteps were heavy behind her. The rieko triped over over a root from a tree and she braced herself with it. There is a flash of light then she is cunsumed by the pain of a scythe inthronged around her neck. The blood freely trickled down as a man steps into the moon light, the soft glow lined his perfect features, firey red hair and glowing eyes, one blue and one green.

"Siaka, that is your name is it not?" he smirked "You my dear have made powerful enemies."

She spat back at him, "Foolish boy, you should hold your tongue before you regret what comes out of your mouth." She tried not to wince or show pain.

He chuckled, "Oh, yet I'm not the one who's posision is comprimised, now am I?"

"Shut up." she hissed.

"How 'bout not." he jabbed knives threw her hands. "Now, have anything to say to that?" he mocked.

She bit her lip so he could not take pleasure in her agony. "If this is a favor I intend to repay it in full." she chuckled as the blood dripped down her lips.

"I'm sure." he laughed. He then tied her up and walked away.

"Bastard." she hissed threw her teath in the red-haired youkai's direction.

Chapter One: Years Later

It was a beautiful morning with a perfect sunrise in fudal Japan. A young man carried his cart of goods along the road when he noticed a pretty girl tied to a tree. He discarded his cart of goods and untied the creature.

"Are you alright m-..." the man's sentence was cut off as his neck was broken.

"Quite actualy." The rieko droped the boy and began to walked down the road with scythe in hand. "Now where is he?"

Meanwhile

"Kobayashi, wake up!" a wolf youkai snarled at the sleeping red haired man.

"W-what, where am I?" he said awaking in uder confusion as he winced at his sore muscles.

"You did not finish that which you started so I put you asleep until she was released, but now you need to go and get cleaned up. Then I will give
you your orders." the wolf sneared.

"Yes, Reizo-sama." he said weakly walking out to the harsh morning sunlight. He found a river near by and disided to bath, not knowing who was so close by.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Siaka saw her victum bathing in the river, how could she have found such an easy, slow prey. She grabbed his pants and silently jumped from rock to rock along the river until she found her self right behind him.

"Hello boy. I do believe I oue you a favor." she hissed happily forming a scythe blade around his neck.

"Siaka, I presume?" he said leaning forward, forcing her to lean also or slit his throat.

"You, my friend, have no idea how I've waited for this day." she smirked.

"Oh, and was I naked then too?" he asked sarcasticly.

"Shut up and put them on boy." she said throwing them in the water next to him.

"Oh, now there wet..." he mumbled.

"Gods, just put the fucking things on."

He grabs them and puts them on as the scythe is still held to his neck.

"Now, what is it that you intend to do to me?" he asked boredily.

"Oh hai, forgive me. I believe a deminstration is in order." she smiled. She flicks her wrist and a cursed knife apeared in her hand, the same one from so long ago. She quickly jabs it in his stomach.

He gasped in pain pulling out the knife then it disapers from his hands. "What the hell..?" he gasped in shock.

"Demonstration over." she laughed.

She jumped to shore only to have him chace after her. Just like she planed. As he came on shore she threw another knife that hit his arm. She jumped behind him and nailed him in the back of the head with her scythe's blunt end.

She smiled wickedly, as she held the scythe to his neck. "Prepare to die, foolish boy."

She brought the scythe up to deal the final blow when he yelled," Stop, please stop!"

She hesitated and asked, "And why shouldn't I?"

He muttered, "My freedom for my life."

"What, you mean like a slave." she smiled thinking about it.

"H-hai..." he choked out.

"Good, I much rather torcher you for... well, ever, than kill you." she said holding out her hand to shake on it. "Deal?"

He reached out to shake, but she grabs his hand and jabs metal rods threw it before he knew what was going on. She held out a peice of paper and let his blood catch on it as he passed out in agonizing pain. The paper burned to ashes in her hands.

"Signed, sealed, and delivered." she smiled a tresiar cat smile. She picked him up by his feet and dragged him down the river bank.

~*~*~*~*~*~

He waked with a sharp pain in his head. The boy then looked at his tatered body that was covered with dried blood and dirt in discust. How could he have made such a foolish blunder? He disided to get up and see where his 'master' was only to fall back down with the sharp pain in his head throbing as it hit the tree.

"I told you not to get up...." a monotone voice came from right next to him. It was Her, with banages and a pail of water. (A/N: remeber the dude w/ the cart the stuff was in it oh, and the banages were made from Kobayashi's shirt, Siaka figured he didn't need it...lol)

"Oh, and when was this?" he asked sarcasticly.

"When you were passed out." she answered simply.

"Oh, that was helpful." he mumbled.

"Hai, well can you put the banages on yourself or does the boy need help?" she said as she started a fire. It was small, but not a bad size and the warmth was like heaven to the freezing youkai. He tried to use his hands to pick up the supplies, but he found that he couldn't move his right hand and his left arm was in a great deel of pain. "Iie, I think I can not." he winced.

She sighed and roled her eyes then came over to help him. "What is your name?" she asked as she did the banage around his arm.

"Kobayashi." he answered in a daze.

"Iie, what is your whole name?" she said dimanding an answer.

"I-i don't know.... I don't know anything of my past... It's all a blure." he tried to explain.

"Oh." she said as she moved down to where the dager went in his stomach. "This is probably going to hurt like hell." she said as she looked up. The two were only inches apart and turning ten shades of red. Then Siaka flinched, yanking the banage she was tying.

"HOLY SHIT!!"

>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.&g t;.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.&g t;.>.>.>.>.>
Hey author here!!
sooo i hope you like it so far.... i really love this story being that it was the first one i ever came up with and it has a special place in my heart....
^-^ Thank you for reading,
Nanashi Kirihara