Fan Fiction ❯ Our Agreement ❯ What The Heck Did He Agree To? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter Two: What The Hell Did He Agree To?

"Whoops." she muttered, her face still red, as she finished the last banage.

Siaka then got up abruptly and went to the river that was out off site, yet close enough to hear.
Kobayashi tried to get up again but could not. It was true that youkai heal fast, but the wounds had not had enough time yet to do so. What had just happed was haunting his mind. He couldn't like her at all, could he? I mean sure she's atractive, but... but no that couldn't be.

"You like fishies!?" he saw her call as she came tord him.

He shook his head yes.

"Raw or cooked."

"Uh.. cooked preferably. Please." he said wondering why she asked if he would even want any.

"Suit yourself. Well, that's one way to ruin a good fishi." she mumbled putting it over the fire. After a few minutes of complete silents she said it was done and shoved it in his mouth.

"Thanks, it was really nice of you, but why did you give me food?" said eating half the fish.

"Well, I can't have you dieing of hunger after I tell you I plan on torchering you forever, now can I?" she smirked.

He sighed, "Guess not."

She was stareing intently at the last half of fish he hadn't eatin. "You gonna eat that?" she said pointing at it.

"Iie, you can have it." he said as she smashed the whole fish in her mouth and eating it in one bite. "That wasn't very lady like." he scolded her.

"Yah, and what do you know about being a lady?" she spat, food in her mouth.

"I have known quite a few in my day..." he chuckled at the thought.

"Urusai!" she said hitting him on his tender head.

"What are you trying to do give me brain damage or something?" He rubbed his head in pain.

She smiled "You got it, Yashi-boy."

"Oh, goody..."

She forced him up. "We need to find a place to sleep, your little friend will be after us."

Chapter Three: Stiches of Time

Siaka carried Kobayashi to a abandon village and they picked one of the huts to set up camp in.

Kobayashi looked around, "I wonder why none of the ningun are here."

"Well, they obviously left at some point." Siaka counters his words.

"I figured that much..." he frouned. Why was she always so sarcastic? Well, maybe he was the same way.

"How far back can you remeber? I mean, do you know why you can't rember?" she said changing the subject.

He thought about it for a minute, "I can only remeber about a year before I met you and I'm not sure why I can't rember why. Reizo said if I worked for him he could get my memories back... I guess that's why I did whatever he said even if I hated it. I didn't have a choice."

"Then you probably hate me too, right?" Siaka murmered.

Kobayashi smiled, "No, no, I don't hate you. You want to know the first time I didn't do as he said? It was when he ordered me to kill you."

"Why didn't you? I'm not the type of rieko people feel sorry for..."

He wondered that himself, but dicided why, "I think I remeber you."

"Oh..." she abruptly got up and walked outside. "I'll keep watch so you can get some sleep...."

"I'm fine..." he told her, wondering if he had just upset her with what he said. She was talking to someone... What was going on?

Outside Siaka was hissing at a cloked figure. "Leave me alone, Reizo."

"Oh, I think not little rieko... You have my servent." the cold voice ques.

"See, that is where you happen to be wrong. He is mine now." she glared.

"Well, why don't you just give him to me so I could kill him, for a truce?" he took out a sword.

"No fucking way, Baka." she formed her scythe.

They clashed seveal times then he cut her flesh across her side. She left a slit across his back. They were about to go in for another round when someone shouted, "Stop!" the look to see Kobayashi standing by them. "Siaka-sama, run!" he yelped.

"Not without you!" she grabed him by the hand and ran. They made there way into the forest, Kobayashi wincing behind as she yanked his fragile hand. They found a place to hide after a hour of running. They both calapsed.

"Sorry, Yashi... I forgot about your hand.." she panted.

He set the bloody hand in his lap. "It's fine. I'll, I'll be fine, Siaka-sama."

By then Siaka began to catch her breath. "You shouldn't have came out."

"I wasn't going to let you die."

"Why? If I die it would be the end of your problems, no more me no more contract. You'd be free. You should want me to die."

He looked sad at that, "But I don't."

Siaka's expression changed quickly, "Oh, shit." she muttered as the strings of time it's self came unstiched and Kobayashi, herself, and Reizo, who had been watching them were sucked in.

The last thing Kobayashi did before loosing consiousness was hold Siaka to him protectivly and whisper. "Please be safe, my beautiful angel."