Fan Fiction ❯ Our Agreement ❯ I Bet That Hurt... ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 4: What The Fuck?

Kobayashi awoke before her. The were lieing on the ground in a strange place, but he didn't even bother to look around he just rushed to where Siaka lay and cradled her in his arms.

'What am I doing?' he thought, 'I'm nothing more than dirt to her and that's probably how it should be. I'm just going to have to hide these feelings.' He set her down softly on the confortable grass, then sat under a tree and waited for her to wake up, not lifting his gaze from her.

"Kuso. How the heck did he manage to do this." she hissed before even getting up all the way. "Kobayashi?"

He hesitated, then choked out, "Yes, Siaka-sama?"

"Oh, your here, well that's good." she said observing the suroundings.

"Where are we?"

"Well, we are apparently in the future and I would say in the Yokai World."

He was confused, very confused. "What the hell?"

"It is where all the youkai went after some great battles."

Kobayashi was to surprised to talk.

"My best guess is Reizo sent us all into the future....."

He manages a small "Oh."

"Well, anyway we need to get different clothing. I don't think Fudal Japan garb is in at the moment..."

"You-ou have been hear before?" he stared questioningly.

"Uh, hai. I was born in this time period." she blushes.

He was shocked at everthing that had came about so fast. "Oh."

She was looking for something then grabed a small bag of money. "Here, this should be enough for you." she said handing him some.

"What is it for?"

"New clothing. I'll show you the stores and then we'll meet up here at 6'o clock."

They then go down to the stores.

Kobayashi bought a leather jacket and jeans. Siaka bought a red tank and black tripp pants.

Chapter 5: That Hurts I Bet

Kobayashi was the first to get back. He wasn't really in the best of moods after an hour of getting hit on by gay guys. (A/N: did I mention he is reaally hot! guys should be atracted to him as far as im cunsurned.....^.~....) He also had Siaka on his mind, why was she so nice to him? Did she still intend to do as she said? Either way he wasn't in the mood to think about it. He had, had a hell of a week and it seemed to be getting wierder.

He could see Siaka's silowet in the distance, she was trudging along in her new clothing. She finaly reached him. "Have fun?"

"No." he spat.

She sat down with an amused look on her face, "My arn't we in a bad mood..."

He wasn't enjoying how she was treating him, even if it was just in good fun. "Maybe it would be better if I didn't have a psyco bitch for a master."

"Are you refering to me, boy?" something had snapped in her voice and her eyes changed somehow.

The look she gave him sent chills up his back, but he had been trained not to back down. "I believe so, bitch." he smiled.

"Well, we will just have to cut out your tougue for that wont we? And I will fight to show who's alfa." It wasn't her, the soul that had been her had seemed to be replaced by a empty monotone creature.

"Fine, three dagers then, no more." he said reaching into his new jacket and grabing out the weponds. He then took it off, as not to ruin it. He knew he may have had to kill her, but like Siaka had said he was in a bad mood.

"I will play by the fool's rules." she said making her own knives.

By this time they had begun to draw the atention of several youkai wich were choosing the side they would cheer for. Kobayashi had atracted the atention of a dragon youkai, a group of wolves, and a moutain woman amunst other things. On Siaka's side she was drawing the atention of several promanent figues. There was Shadow Snake a shiko-me, Kishijoten the goddess of luck, and Yuki-Onna not only that, but others that looked to be important.

"Look, boy, it appears her greatness, lady luck, is on my side." she bows to Kishijoten who chuckles at the joke then becons the fight to start.

"Lets do this, Bitch." he glared. The two circled eachother, not letting the other out of there sight. Kobayashi went in for the first strike. The dager hit her along the colarbone.

She winced in pain and Kobayashi's crowd cheered. "Nice." she spat and ripped the dager out of her flesh. She threw it to the crowd on her side. "Here's a memento, from me. And now, fool, you have only two while I have three." She stabed one of her own in his still weak stomach and twisted it. "Never mind."

Kobayashi could hardly breath, but still continued. The second clash for the two ended in Kobayashi geting another dager lost, but this time it was hit from his hand. "How the hell can you fight like this?" he hissed.

They continued their dance of death. "Easy. I just haven't got the chance to use it latly, On account of I was nailed to a fucking tree!" she answered. Then Siaka ran at him causing him to flail his last dager amlessly. "Oh, poor baby. It looks as though you'll loose." she kicked his face sending him into a tree.

The people rooting for her were waching in amusement. No one knew what would happen next.

He slowly started to slip from conciousness. "Oh, you aren't off the hook that easy." she smirked, picking him up by his hair.

"Wha-at are you planing to do?" he murmered.

"You'll see." she ramed his face into the tree and scraped it from side to side, then pulled his face out. "Tickle?" she smiled at the sight of blood dripping down the right side of his face.

He couldn't speak. Who was it he had fought? It wasn't the same person. His vision reddend as she repeated the muttalation of the right side of his face. The pain was intolreable.

She was smilling. Sure the deep cut across her colarbone was bleeding profounly, but she was to high on adrenalen to realize pain. She didn't think, her emotions had taken hold along with instinct. She was going to have fun with what she was about to do to this...... boy.

She flipped him around so they were face to face. "Et pour le finir," she took on of the two knives she had left and pressed it threw his hands, then shoved it into the tree above his head.

He cried in pain which made her feel satisfaction. "I have one left." she smiled to the audiance. "Any sugestions?"

"What about the idiot's feet?" a nobel voice rang out. It belonged to the snow goddess herself, Yuki-Onna.

"Wonderful idea Yuki-Onna-sama." Siaka chimed happily.

Siaka put the blade threw his feet and he cried out again, but not only in pain. He was crying out of sadness. She could taste it in the air. Why was this idiot sad when he was moments away from his death?

"Why do you cry?" she questioned him before she was about to go in for the kill.

"Stop....stop, pl-please, Siaka-sama. It's m-e your Ko..ba..ya..shi...Go-men." he coughed out blood that began dripping down his lips.

"Siaka? Who is that." she asked. "Wait, it's me. An-nd your my friend. I can't believe I did this...." she dropped to her knees and started to pry out the dager.

The crowd that had gathered had thined out. The fight was over and they knew who won. Kishijoten watched for a moment then left a letter at Siaka's side.

By the time she had gotten him down he had blood dripping from every part of his body. She had taken out a first aid kit she bought earlier and started to clean him up, not thinking of her own injury.