Fan Fiction ❯ Our Agreement ❯ The Truth ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 13: The Truth

Kobayashi called after her, "Are you alright?"

"Do I look like it?!" she turned to him, tears streaming down her cheeks.

He stood in shock, never having seen her cry,"Siaka..."

She went off to the side of the road and dropped to her knees, "I hate them!! W-hy wont they just d..i.e?! It's...it's..not fair..!!" Her voice was drowned out by her sobs.

Kobayashi ran to her side, not knowing how he should comfort her. Desiding it didn't matter what the outcome was if it helped, he neeled beside her and wrapped his arms around her. "Don't listen to them. You are so much better then them. And don't think for a second that no one loves you because I do." There was a chance that he had said to much, that possibility, however, hadn't crossed his mind.

"Ko..ba..ya...shi..?" she choked, burrying her head in his chest.

He rubbed his hand up and down her back in a comforting manner. "It's okay, Siaka. I'll always be here for you."

"Than-ks." was the last words she utterd until she had gotten herself under control. "Kobayashi, we have to find Reizo before he changes location, but before we do we have to get are relationship worked out."

Those last few words scared him more then anything. "What?! I... mean..uh. What, what does that mean?" though he knew far too well.

"Lets face it, I've heard what you've said about the way you feel tords me. I'm not compeatly obivious to what is going on in my life, even if I act like it." she explains, cooly.

He looks away lowering his head in shame, "Why didn't you adress the problem earlier, Siaka-sama?" 'Great, now she's going to kill me.... Death would be better then then going on knowing.'

Siaka smiled a little, "I didn't see a reason to say anything. Frankly, I didn't know what I should say." Truth be told, she wondered what to do now.

Kobayashi stared down at his hands, "What I said is the truth, I love you. But I appolo..." He was cut short as he felt Siaka's clawed finger tips brushing lightly against his cheek, like little feathers. "What are you do....ing?"

She brushed his bangs out of his eyes and brought her face close to his, "Can you beileve someone who doesn't belive in anything?" Her breath was cool against his face, everthing about her was cold, but she really tried to be alive. That is why she had done all the horible things that made so many creatures loath her very existence. She just wanted to feel and when she did, she hadn't a clue what to do. He came to realise all there things as he felt her cool breath on his skin.

"I'll believe in you, but-." he whispered quietly, begining to look away, only to have her semingly delicet artistic hands pull his face back to looking at her.

"Then that is all I need." Siaka murmered. Bringing her lips to his, she kissed him gentely, but passionetly.

Kobayashi was shocked at first, but slowly melted into her. This was all he wanted. Her smell, her skin, her taist, it was enough to make his head go into a spinning dizzy. Breaking from the kiss to breath, he asked quietly, "What do want me to believe?"

"That I can do this. That I can love. That I can kill Reizo and not kill myself in the proses, like I originaly planed." She said, putting her hand over his heart, "I need you to believe in me because I can not."

He laid his hand over hers,"I'll believe for you, Siaka. I love you."

"I think I'm in love with you too.."
_______________________________________________
I neeed sleep.... why you ask. because I haven't been going to bed till bout 2:00 in the morning and waking up at 6:00.... that's why!!! I am insane, but i swear i'll snap if I don't get some sleep!!! oh well, tomaro i'm supose to go to ceader point (amusment park) bright and early... it's a 2 hour drive.... woopy... oh and thanks for the review Zetsumei, as ya can see I am continuing...^-^... sorry it took so long, I just got a little caught up in another story i'm doing but have yet to put up lol^^