Fan Fiction ❯ Our Agreement ❯ The Dinner ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 12: Dinner

They had ordered pizza so Kobayashi sat on the floor with the kids while Siaka talked with her parent and stepfather.

"Hey, Kobayashi what kind of youkai are you?" Zen asked, he seemed to be quite taken to Kobayashi.

Kobayashi shoved another piece of pizza in his mouth, posibly the best food he has ever had. "Dragon youkai."

"Do you have wings? Can we see them?" Miyako asked, blushing.

Kobayashi figured what the hay and a pare of red, scaly wings came from his back.

The two started playing with them, "Those are sooo cool!!" Zen smiled, jumping on Kobayashi's back.

"Zen seems to really like your 'friend.'" Mrs. Danno smirked.

Siaka was still red, "Mom, it isn't like that, okay?!?!"

Mrs. Danno studied her daughter, "Yah... so where are your kisune ears? They are such a pretty shade of silver." Kobayashi caught what she said, wern't her ears black with silver tips? He didn't have long to think about it before Zen attacked him with a rapping paper tube, rapped in aluminum foil.

"I don't want to discuss this now." she said quietly.

The Siaka's stepfather got up and went over to Zen, Kobayashi, and Miyako. "Zen, Miyako, go to bed. You have to get up early tomarrow."

The two pouted, getting up and saying good night and good bye.

"Come on, where are your ears? You can't like being in full human form.." her mother continued.

Siaka glared, "You wouldn't understand."

"I suguest you show your mother, if you wish to be in this house." her stepfather said.

She stood up,"Fuck you, Tomi. I've wanted to fucking say that since the day I met you. I hate you. Mother this might be hard to understand, but.." her ears poped up.

Her mother gasped, "Why? Why have you turned on our god?"

"He hasn't been my god for years, Mother. You just would never listen to me." Siaka growled.

Tomi, her stepfather yelled,"Get out of my house, now!!"

Siaka stormed tords the door,"Shut up, there are children sleeping, gods damnit. Oh, yah and Mom, just so you know, you fucking wonderfull husband beat me for years." She ran out the door, Kobayashi following close behind.

----------------------------------
^^ sounds alot like my life.... infact, it's inspired by my life..lol