Fan Fiction ❯ Out of Raven's World ❯ Trap Gone Bonkers ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

All of the titans were hidden in a dark corner of the hallway. All of them except Beastboy. He was in the middle of the hallway, dressed up as a giant version of the evil little creatures.

"Dude, why am I always picked to be bait,?" Beastboy thought to himself.

Then all of the sudden he heard faint screeching noises. Slowly they started to get louder. They were coming.

"They're on their way. Get ready, Beastboy," warned Robin.

Sure enough, they came. But all of the sudden, as soon as they arrived in front of Beastboy, they stopped dead in their tracks. Slowly they landed gently on the ground, then bowed their heads to Beastboy.

"Uh…Dude, what's going on,?" asked a confused Beastboy.

"I believe that they think you are their leader," replied Raven.

" Oh…Cool,!!" said Beastboy happily.

"Remember what your supposed to do," whispered Robin.

"Oh, yah, right," said Beastboy," Follow me fellow…um, things,"

Beastboy turned around and began walking towards Ravens room. The creatures were following every step of the way. Beastboy noticed this and thought it would be funny to play a little game of follow the leader. He began to waddle like a duck. The creatures did the same. Then he began to skip and once again the creatures did the same thing.

"This is cool," thought Beastboy to himself.

Beastboy suddenly started to prance down the hall and again the creatures did the same. Robin, Raven, and Cyborg were watching with disgusted faces. Starfire was fighting to keep hold of her laughter. Finally she couldn't hold it back any longer and she began to giggle. The creatures stopped prancing imediately and looked in the direction they had heard the strange noise. The were nocturnal and had night vision, so they could see the titans easily. They flew up into the air and swooped down on the titans. Robin, Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire scattered in different directions. The creatures hit the wall with several tiny little thumps, then dropped to the ground.

"Uh…did we just win,?" asked Beastboy

As soon as he finished his question the creatures shot up into the air and again swooped down on them.

" You had to ask," said Raven.

One of the creatures bit Starfire on the arm. She hit the creature and it flew through the air towards Beastboy. Robin tried to push Beastboy out of the way but the creatures spotted him and ganged up on him. They rammed him into the wall and then made a circle around Beastboy facing out.

"They're protecting him,!?!" asked a surprised Raven.

" Looks that way," replied Cyborg

" Ok…weird," exclaimed Beastboy

Grrrrrrrrrrrr