Fan Fiction ❯ What If..... ❯ Puppy Love ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Puppy Love:

Jess quickly ran to Rae's and knocked on the door. Rae quickly answered it.

"Hi Jess I'm so glad your here! I was wondering when we would finish the tour." Rae said happily.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that. It's a complicated story on what happened yesterday. Well lets go! We are first going to visit the medical bay. And meet my friends there. Today I'm mainly going to have you meet people." Jess answered, Rae nodded and followed Jess. They went down the next hallway where the medical bay was. They walked inside and Jess saw Desty running all over the place helping patients. Desty stopped as soon as she noticed Jess and the girl next to her.

"Hi Jess who it that?" Desty wondered as she looked at the girl.

"Her name is Rae she's a new recruit. I'm showing her around the place and stuff. Where's Messa?" Jess asked.

"I'm so sorry about today Jess we're so busy she's probably helping Zak as always. I mean the only reason he comes here is to see and talk to her. You really need to talk to him about that Jess he's here almost every other hour. And today of all days everyone's been sick lately. And Son Cheche is even sick and at home. So there's only me and Messa, 3 other nurses working. Well I really have to get back to work!" Desty sighed as she explained and then she pointed to Messa and Zak and then ran off to help patients. Jess and Rae then went over to Messa and Zak.

"You aren't both sick too are you?" Messa asked as she put a thermometer in Zak's mouth.

"Oh no I just wanted you to meet the new recruit! Her name is Rae. And Zak I need to talk to you later." Jess told Messa and then looked at Zak and gave him a look.

"Huh?!?!" Zak had a what did I do look on his face.

"Hi Rae! Welcome to the Alpha sector!" Messa greeted the young recruit.

"Hi and thanks Messa!" Rae answered with a smile.

"Where are you taking Rae next?" Messa asked.

"Well first we're going to go to the nursery and then she's going to meet her new recruit teacher Piper. " Jess explained.

"Oh you poor thing that must suck to have her as a teacher. The last one she trained she ended up ripping his throat out and killing him." Messa sighed. Rae's eye's widened from what Messa said.

"R…. r… really..?" Rae's stuttered as she looked at Messa.

"Yes actually." Messa confirmed. Rae suddenly fainted Jess and Messa went to her side.

"Ouch poor kid." Zak said with the thermometer still in his mouth.

"Maybe I shouldn't of said that." Messa thought out loud to herself. Messa and Jess put Rae on a cot in the room. 10 minutes later she woke up and Messa and Zak already left.

"Are you ok?" Jess asked Rae as she helped her up.

"Yeah…" Rae answered as she held her head.

"Well lets go to the nursery then." Jess said, Rae nodded and then they were off to the nursery. When they got there Jess noticed her brother Ben standing watching Tifa and the other kids in the nursery. As they were walking closer Rae stopped and tugged on Jess' arm.

"Who's that guy? How old is he?" Rae asked as she started to blush.

"Oh that's my little brother Ben. He's 17 and going through school to be a soldier." Jess said as she looked at Rae. She noticed that Rae was blushing.

"Want to go meet him?" Jess asked, Rae quickly nodded and they both started walking again.

"Hi Benny!! This is a new recruit that I'm showing around the place." Jess said happily.

"Hi Jess! Hi… uh… What's your name?" Ben asked and looked down at the girl.

"My names Rae." Rae said as she blushed.

"Oh nice to meet you Rae." Ben greeted her as he put his hand out. She put her hand in his hand to shake it.

"Nice to meet you too Ben." Rae said as she tried to not blush anymore.

"Uh Rae your still holding my hand." Ben said with a sweat drop going down his face. Rae quickly let go and pulled her hand away. (Great he probably thinks I'm weird Rae thought to herself)

"I'm sorry." Rae said as she looked at the ground.

"It's ok." Ben said as he smiled at her. That just made Rae blush even more. Jess just looked at the two and thought it was so cute how Rae had a crush on her brother.

"Well we better get going we don't want to keep Piper waiting!" Jess said as she grabbed Rae by the arm and tugged her with her. And waved bye to her brother.

"He's nice!" Rae said as they headed toward the mechanic's bay.

"Yeah he is unless you piss him off! Anywase we're here! Now to meet Piper!" Jess said as she looked around looking for Piper. Just then Bobby noticed Jess and walked over to her.

"Hi Jess. Trying to find Piper?" Bobby smiled as he spoke.

"How did you know?" Jess wondered.

"Because I just saw her in the women's changing room changing." Bobby said as he smirked.

"YOU SICK PERVE!!!" Jess screamed and punched Bobby with the metal part of her glove. Jess knocked out a lot of Bobbies teeth and broke his jaw. Bobby started crying like a baby on the floor.

" Ohyeah and please tell Messa I'm sorry for giving her more patients." Jess said with a smile and then went to meet Piper. Jess then saw Piper leaving the women's changing room.

"PIPER!!!" Jess screamed as she ran over to Piper.

"Huh!?!?" Piper looked at Jess running towards her and Rae followed her.

"This is Rae your new recruit. I better get going now. You have fun and be nice to her Piper!" Jess explained. Piper looked at the girl and smirked evilly.

"Don't worry… Heh…" Piper laughed. Rae looked at Piper and felt very scared.

"Ok well I'm going now!" Jess said as she turned and started to walk away. Rae then grabbed Jess' coat and stopped Jess in her tracks.

"Please don't leave me with her! She's scary looking and kills people!!" Rae whined as she got on her knee's.

"Oh Rae she only looks scary because she's half demon. Because her mother was raped by a demon. She has green pointy ears that are gross looking under her hat also." Jess turned and looked back at Rae as she spoke. Rae instantly let go of Jess' coat.

"EWWWWW!!!! THAT'S GROSS!!!" Rae said with a disgusted look on her face.

"Geez thanks a lot Jess…." Piper growled.

"Your welcome!! I have to go bye!" Jess said happily and then left the room. When Jess left Rae kept her distance from Piper and was terrorified.

"So now to your training… You go into that big room over there and pick out a training suit to wear." Piper smirked as she walked to a control room. Rae went into the big room and had a bad feeling about it. She then got into a suit.

"Heh... This is when the fun starts. " Piper had an evil look on her face as she spoke as she had her hand hovering over a button.