Fan Fiction ❯ What If..... ❯ Danger Rae Danger!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Danger Rae danger! :

Piper pushed the button and five robots appeared in the room. Rae got into fighting stance trying to be prepared for anything.

"Soon you'll have to fight me in there. First lets see if you can beat these guys…" Piper laughed as she watched Rae. Suddenly the robots all jumped at her. Rae dodged two of them but the other three grabbed her arms and legs. One had both her arms and the other two had one of her legs each. The three robots pulled on her arms and legs trying to rip her apart. Rae screamed in pain she tried to think calmly but it was hard. (I can't let them beat me I have to get out of this Rae thought to herself) The two other robots got up and jumped in the air and looked like they were going to smash into her stomach. She then quickly to bent her knee's forcing the robots at her legs to smash into each other . They fell into pieces right in front of her. She now fell to the ground on her knee's still being held by the robot behind her the other two robots landed right in front of her where her body was stretched out a few seconds ago. Piper watched Rae fighting the robots and was amused by the show. Rae then flipped the robot that was holding her arms over her head and into the two robots that were standing in front of her. They all crashed and broke into pieces Rae dropped to the ground from being exhausted and was covered in sweat.

"There…I…. I… did it.." Rae could barely say from being out of breath.

"Heh…. Nice work kid… But I won't be as easy." Piper smirked as she walked into the room and suited up into her suit.

"But… I… need to rest…" Rae whined as she looked up at Piper who was ready to fight.

"If your going to be a hope team member you better learn to keep fighting until all the enemies are dead. You can't just say… I'm tired I'm going to go home now to a demon. Who's going to rip your organs out and eat them." Piper commented as she got ready to strike. Rae slowly got up but felt incredibly exhausted. Piper ran at Rae with her fist up ready to punch. Rae quickly dodged but as she dodged Piper kicked her in the back and Rae went flying into the wall. Rae sat up and held her head. She felt wet stuff inside her helmet and then realized it was blood coming from a cut on the top of her head. (Pipers definitely not going to go easy on me I have to be more careful Rae thought) Rae got up but felt woozy from hitting her head against the wall.

"You don't look so good from how your standing. Maybe you should give up you'll never beat me." Piper teased Rae.

"I'm not going to give up!!" Rae yelled, and ran at Piper jumping in the air flying down in side kick formation.

"TAKE THIS!!!!" Rae screamed after feeling very pissed. She was right in front of Piper about to kick her in the head when Piper grabbed her leg.( What?!?!? Rae thought to herself)

"Your going to have to do better then that!" Piper exclaimed as she pulled the girl down and smashed her into the ground. Rae was knocked unconscious from the impact.

"I told you…. You would never beat me." Piper sighed as she got Rae out of the training suit. Then she picked up Rae and headed for the medical bay. Messa saw Piper holding Rae and saw that Rae had blood almost all over her face and she had a broken leg.

"What did you do to her?!?!?" Messa asked as she cleared a room for Piper to lay the girl down.

"I was training her..." Piper said as though this was normal. Piper put the girl down on the cot and left Messa just watched her leave and sighed. Messa got Desty and a doctor and they all started to tend to Rae's wounds. Rae woke up a couple hours later in a room with a cast on her left leg and bandages on the top of her head and forehead she saw that Messa and Jess were there. Rae was confused on how she even got there. (Where did Piper go? She must of taken me here to get healed. She couldn't be that bad then could she? Rae thought) Rae was still confused on what to think of Piper.

"Are you feeling better? " Messa asked with great concern.

"Yeah a bit. Why is Jess here?" Rae questioned.

"Messa called me here." Jess answered.

"Messa get in here there are more patients that need you!!!" The doctor yelled.

"Yes sir!" Messa responded and jumped to her feet.

"Grrr. I have to go I'll check on you later ok Rae? Bye!" Messa said with a smile and then ran out of the room to go help more patients.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Jess asked Rae.

"No I kinda want to rest right now. But can you come back tomorrow?" Rae wondered, Jess nodded with a smile and then left the room and headed home. Rae then started to think about things and what she's going to do about them. Rae then turned on the TV in the room and started to watch the TV her favorite movie star Muzai was on in a movie. (I wish I was famous like Muzai and I had the beautiful outfits she gets to wear in her movies and when she's visiting sectors. Rae thought to herself and sighed) Rae then fell asleep while watching the movie.