Fan Fiction ❯ What If..... ❯ Ben's Big Day ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Bens Big Day:

*Seven months have past *

Ben knocked on Jess' door. Joey answered the door instead of Jess.

"What are you doing here Ben?" Joey sighed as he spoke.

"I was wondering if I could talk to Jess." Ben asked.

"She's in bed because of being 9 months pregnant. I guess you can go in there and talk to her." Joey said as he moved out of the way and Ben walked in to go into Jess' room.

"Sis I wanted to tell you something!" Ben said excitedly.

"What is it Benny?" Jess wondered.

"I'm going to be joining the hope team with you, Go-chan, Zak! Well when you come back to working on the hope team that is." Ben explained.

"That's great. I'm sure Rae will be very happy about that!" Jess giggled.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Ben said with a clueless look on his face.

"Oh never mind." Jess said as she looked at her little brother.

"Ok I'm busy anywase I have to get going!" Ben told Jess.

"Ok bye Benny!" Jess said as Ben left the room. Ben then rushed down the hall way to tell Go-chan and Zak about him joining the team. As he ran down the hall he ran into Rae and tripped on top of her.

"Oh I'm so sorry Rae!" Ben said as he sat up.

"It's ok Ben. Where were you going in such a hurry?" Rae blushed as she asked.

"I was going to tell Zak and Go-chan about me joining the team." Ben explained as he stood up and offered his hand to Rae to help her up onto her feet. Rae blushed even more as she excepted his hand and he then helped her up.

"That's so cool! I can't wait to work by your side!" Rae said as she looked up at him.

"Thanks! Well I have to get going!" Ben started to blush from her compliment and put his hand behind his head and rubbed it.

"Can I come with you!!" Rae asked.

"Well I guess you can." Ben said.

"Yay!!! Lets go then!!" Rae said as she grabbed Ben's arm and started to run towards where Zak lives.(I thought she was supposed to be coming with me. Not the other way around. Ben thought) When they arrived at Zak's Rae knocked on the door.

"Hi Rae and Ben! I didn't know you guys were that close." Messa said as she answered the door and saw Rae clinging to Ben's arm.

"Uh we're not she just wanted to come with me! " Ben explained as he blushed and sweat went down his face.

"Hey!!! Why are you here Messa?!?!?" Rae asked.

"Well… We're now living together." Messa explained with a smile.

"Oh well go get Zak it's important!!" Rae told Messa. Messa nodded with sweat coming down her face. Zak then came to the door.

"Hi bro what is it?" Zak asked.

"Well…" Ben started to speak but was cut off by Rae.

"He's a hope team member now and is going to work with us now!!!" Rae explained.

"That's cool bro. I guess I'll see you next time we have a mission then." Zak replied. Before Ben could answer Rae started to pull on his arm.

"Well we have to go!!" Rae said as she ran pulling Ben behind her.

"Well that was weird…" Zak thought out loud.

"Very…" Messa said as she and Zak watched Rae pull Ben through the hallway. Rae and Ben then arrived at Go-chans door. And she started to knock.

"Rae can I please talk to my sister this time?" Ben asked with his eye's closed and a smile on his face with a sweat drop on the side of his head. As he realized what Jess was talking about. That Rae has a crush on him.

"Oh ok!' Rae answered and smiled. Just then the door opened and Wufei walked out looking grumpy. Then Go-chan walked out bickering at Wufei because of something he did.

"Oh hi you guys!" Go-chan said as she noticed them.

"Hi Sis!" Ben answered.

"Hi Go-chan!!" Rae said as she looked at Ben. Go-chan just looked at Rae staring at Ben for over a minute.

"Ok well why are you here Ben?" Go-chan wondered.

"I came to tell you that I joined the hope team and will be working you now!! " Ben said happily Rae continued to gaze at Ben.

"He's so cute!" Rae said as she was in a daze. She then realized what came out of her mouth and covered it. Go-chan and Ben looked at Rae strangely.

"Ok Rae. Anywase that's cool Ben!" Go-chan answered with a smile. She then leaned over to her brother and whispered in his ear something.

"Go-chan I kinda figured that out!" Ben answered. Rae looked blankly wondering what they were talking about.

"Well I'll see you both later then I have to watch Jade she's really hyper right now since she ate all the candy in the house." Go-chan said as she waved bye to them and shut the door.

"Ok Rae where do you want to go next? Unless you have something else you have to do?" Ben said trying to be nice to Rae after figuring out that she has a crush on him.

"Want to go get lunch?" Rae asked while blushing. (Oh this will be like a date if we go to lunch. Rae blushed as she thought)

"Ok I'm kinda hungry anywase." Ben answered and started to walk towards the cafeteria. Rae quickly went next to Ben and put her arm around his. Ben just sighed as they walked letting the young girl cling to him as they walked to lunch. They both sat down at a table after getting some food.

"Ben… Have you ever been on a date? Or had a girlfriend before?" Rae asked curiously.

"Yes… Her name was Rouge... " Ben said sounding sad about the subject.

"Oh! I'm sorry if I brought up some bad memories or something." Rae said as she looked at the sad expression on Ben's face.

"It's ok." Ben said and continued to eat. After they finished eating Ben went with Rae to walk her home. As they passed through a hallway and guy suddenly grabbed Rae by the wrist and pulled her grip away from Ben's.

"Huh?" Ben let out as he turned and looked behind him and saw the guy holding Rae.

"Lets go of me you big jerk!!!" Rae yelled angrily at the guy.

"Hey cutie you'll like me much better then that wimp." The guy said as he put one hand over Rae's mouth and the other grabbed Rae's chest.

"Get your fucking hands off her!!" Ben said as he punched the guy. The guy fell back some and had a bloody lip. He then let go of Rae she then quickly ran behind Ben.

"Your going to have to do better then that.... You little brat." The guy smirked as he wiped the blood off his lip. Ben glared at the guy as he got into fighting stance.

"Rae get out of here you'll could get hurt." Ben told Rae.

"But I want to stay here with you!" Rae said as she put her arm around his. He then pulled his arm away from her.

"RAE GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!" Ben yelled at Rae. She started to run but then stopped for a minute and looked at him. He then glared at her. So she continued to run home.

"Now try to beat me you son of a bitch!" Ben angrily yelled at the guy. The guy then flew at Ben but he dodged the guy. The guy broke his arm when he hit the wall behind Ben. Ben then punched the guy in the stomach as hard as he could which knocked the wind out of him for a minute. But then the guy punched Ben with his good arm and Ben was smacked into the wall and got a bloody lip. Ben then hit the guy in the back of the neck as the guy ran by him to hit Ben again. The guy loss consciousness and fell to the ground. Ben then walked away to go to his home as he walked away he wiped his bloody lip.