Fan Fiction ❯ What innocent games lead up to ❯ True confessions ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 2: True Confessions Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters. I wish I owned them but I don't.

Draco couldn't sleep so he decided to go visit his friend. He walked down the many halls of Hogwarts and down the many flights of stairs to the Slytherin common room. Blaise was sitting in one of the chairs facing the fireplace staring off into space.

"Blaise, I need to talk to you." He said sitting next to Blaise.

"Okay, shoot."

"What would you do if you fancied someone who you know doesn't see you as more than a friend?"

"Well I'd take her out, let her get to know the real me and then ask her to be my girlfriend. Why?"

"What if you were supposed to hate this person and she was supposed to hate you?" He asked trying to avoid Blaise's question.

"This is about Granger isn't it?" He asked even though he knew the answer.

Draco nodded.

"Have you asked her out?"

"No because I already know the answer."

"How do you know if you don't try?"

"You don't mind that I like her. She's in Gryffindor."

"No because I like someone in Gryffindor as well."

"Who?"

"Not telling. Now go to bed its late."

"Goodnight. Oh and Blaise come to the head Dorm around nine o' clock. We will be playing truth or dare.

NEXT NIGHT ABOUT 9:30

"Okay my turn." Hermione said giggling she was just dared to show everyone her underwear, which was a red thong and matching lace braw. "Harry, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Wimp... Okay do you fancy Parvati?"

He blushed before answering. "Yes I do." He answered not looking at anyone. "Okay Lavender, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Oh a brave one… okay I dare you to kiss Ron." He said.

"Okay." She turned to Ron and kissed him with so much passion that had they been standing up they would have fallen down. Lavender pulled away, caught her breath and then looked at Ginny. "Ginny, Truth or dare?"

"I choose Dare."

"I dare you to tell everyone here who you fancy."

"No way! I can't do that."

"You have to."

"All right. I fancy Blaise." She said to her hands.

Blaise had trouble hiding his smile. Since he was sitting next to her he held her hand.

Ginny looked up at him and then smiled. She turned to face Draco. "Malfoy, Truth or Dare?"

"I'll pick truth."

"Do you want to become a Deatheater?"

"No I don't. Blaise, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell everyone her one secret, any secret."

"Well… Draco likes Granger." Everyone gasped when they heard him say this.

"Zabini, can I talk to you for a minute?"

She led him into the kitchen, and then turned to face him. "Is what you said true?"

"Partly. You see he doesn't just like you he loves you. Even if he won't admit it, it's true."

"Could you do me a favor?"

"It depends on what it is."

"Dare me to kiss him. Dare me to kiss him however I want."

He smiled at her and realized she loved Draco too weather she would admit it or not. "Okay."


They got back to their spots and Blaise looked at Hermione. "Granger, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Draco. Doesn't matter how you kiss him."

Hermione turned to Draco, grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Hermione's tongue flicked across his lower lip asking for entrance, which he complied and let their tongues meet in a passionate duel. Somebody coughed bringing them back to reality.

Hermione blushed slightly, but not enough to notice. "It's getting late why don't you guys head back to your dormitory. I need to finish my potions essay."

"Okay, Hermione," Harry said eying her suspiciously. "See you in the morning."

They all got up and left. Hermione got up and went to her room to think about what happened. She had kissed Draco and he had kissed her back.

She had changed into her pajamas, a green tank top that showed off her midriff and a matching thong. She crawled under the blankets just as someone knocked on the door. "Come in."

"Hermione, can we talk?"

"Sure." She said, patting the bed next to her inviting him to sit. He sat down next to her. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Well… Zabini told me you really did like me. He also said something else, but I won't tell you now. Ever since third year I have liked you. I knew you would never go out with a mudblood like me."

"Don't say that. Never say that. You're a beautiful, talented witch. You could make anyone fall in love with you, and I know that because you made a Malfoy fall in love with you. Malfoy's don't know how to love."

"Are you saying you love me?"

"No my father loves you." He said sarcastically. "Yes Hermione I love you."

"I love you too Draco." She pulled him down in a kiss. He pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. He put his hand on her hip and was moving up her body. She pushed him away and they were both gasping for air. "Draco," she said when she caught her breath. "I love you, but I'm not ready."

"Okay I'll wait till your ready. Mind if I climb in bed with you?"

She opened the covers and scooted over so he could get in next to her. He took his shirt off and climbed in. He wrapped his arms around her and they both fell asleep.

A/N: So what did you think? I'm sorry to all of those lemon fans but lemon will come. You just have to wait kay? Kay. Please R&R Thanx.