Fan Fiction ❯ Who is Slade ❯ Robin's nightmare ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Who is Slade?

Chapter 1: Robin's Nightmare

"Titans…Go!" Cinderblock had broken into a museum. Cyborg was the first to attack. He jump kicked Cinderblock in his back and he fell to the floor. He tried to go for his leg while he was down but Cinderblock got up before he could. "C'mon ugly!" Cyborg said pulling him into a trap. "Star, Raven, Now!" The two fused their projecting powers and blew Cinderblock though a wall of the dark museum.

Beast Boy was in the form of a pterodactyl and Robin was riding on his back. Robin jumped off just as Beast boy attacked. Then, still in mid-air, Robin threw a plasma disk at Cinderblock causing his head to blow off. He fell to his knees and then to the floor. "Yeah! Woo Hoo! We killed him guys!" Robin said noticing that no one else was celebrating. "Guys, what's wrong? We just beat Cinderblock!" Still, there was no reaction. He went up and touched Cyborg on his shoulder. "Cy?" Cyborg turned around to reveal his horribly deformed face. The other turned around and had the same problem. "What's wrong Robin? Don't you want your friends…" A voice said to him. He began to back away from his deformed teammates, as they got closer.

"No, no, noooooo!" Robin woke up in his bed sweating like a mad dog. He was breathing hard. He got up and turned on the lights. He had on heart dotted boxers and nothing else. He looked into his mirror, which revealed the 14 year-old Dick Grayson. He walked into his bathroom and splashed his face with cold water. He looked into the mirror again. This had been the fourth time he had had that same dream. He didn't know what it meant. Then there was a knock at his door.

He opened it to reveal Raven. "I thought I heard something. Are you alright, baby?" She asked her boyfriend. "Yeah, I just had a bad dream. I'll be alright." He noticed that she only had on panties and a bra that showed off her plump round breast. "How about you come in?" He asked her.

Robin was now very horny and his penis was throbbing. He closed his door. He then put his hands on Ravens waist. "So, you feel like doin it?" He said moving her hip side to side. "I dunno. You get wild in the middle off the night." "And the problem with that is?" "None." She said with a smile.

Robin was hitting Raven from the back and she began moaning. "You like that baby?" "Mmmhmm!" She said as she was rocked back and forth. He then pulled himself out and began sucking on her rock-hard nipples. "Oh yeah!" Raven yelled out. She brought her hands to his penis and began beating his meat. "That's the way, baby." Robin sat at the end of his bed and Raven the rode his penis. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" She yelled. Then they both came and collapsed on his bed.

The sun shined on Robin face, which partly annoyed him. He got up from his bed and walked into his bathroom. He brushed his teeth and then washed his face. He looked at the clock that read 8:00. He rubbed his eye and walked out of his room. He walked into the living room to find Beast boy on the couch watching cartoons. Starfire was looking through the refrigerator probably looking for milk. Cyborg was frying some eggs and Raven was meditating. "Morning guys," he said to everyone. "Good morning Robin!" Everyone said but not losing their concentration on what they were doing.

He walked over to Raven, who was floating in mid-air, and kissed her deeply. She smiled in the end but didn't open her eyes. Starfire was watching and became angry. " So did you sleep good, Cy?" Robin asked his robotic friend. "Like a baby!" He said happily. Just then the alarm went off. "Titan, suit up!"

TO BE CONTINUED….