Fan Fiction ❯ Who is Slade ❯ Confusion in Batle ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Who is Slade?

Chapter 2: Confusion in battle

"Give me the money now, and I'll only blow one arm off!" Gizmo told the cashier. "How about we blow your head off?" Gizmo turned around to find the Teen Titans standing in the first entrance. "Grrr… I hate you snot-munching kids!" He turned mechanic spider towards the titans and they all scattered. Robin jumped onto the cashier desk and kicked Gizmo right in the back of the head.

He ran right into Cyborg who uppercut him into the air. Waiting for him were Raven and Starfire. They blasted him back over the desk. The titans all came together. "Give up now!" Cyborg yelled to the back. To their surprise, Gizmo struggled to get back up. He usually knew when he was beaten. Beast-boy went to the back of the counter and began to beat Gizmo in his face. "Five bucks say Beast-boy breaks his hand on Gizmo's head." Cyborg looked around to see if anyone would take the offer.

The cops came about five minutes later and Gizmo's face was horribly beaten. He had a black eye, a bloody nose and a busted nose. "Man, beast-boy, that was rough! You didn't need to hit him that hard!" Robin said. "Sorry, it was just some beef from the last battle we had with him," He responded.

Later, the Titans got back to the tower and ordered pizza. After the boys got their slices, there was one left. Starfire and Raven looked at each other. "Go ahead and take it. Just like you took Robin," Starfire shot at Raven. "What did you just say?" Raven asked getting up from the couch. "You heard me you gothic hoe!" Starfire said now with her eyes lit up in the green glow. The guys watched on as Raven punched Star in the face and brought her to the ground.

Robin ran over to the fight and tried to break it up. "Ladies, c'mon! We're a team!" He managed to get Raven off of her. "Star, you got yo ass whooped!" Beast-boy said in her face. She blasted him with her alien projecting powers. She got up and went to her room.

"I can't believe you guys! You get into a fight about pizza?" Robin yelled at the both of them. "It wasn't about pizza!" Starfire told him. "Then what can it possibly be about?" Starfire got up in Robin's face. "Robin, I love you," She told him. She then kissed him softly on the lips. Raven looked in amazement. How dare she kiss him while she was watching? When the kiss was over, she walked out of the room and Robin couldn't get a word out. "What was that?" Raven said with anger. "I swear, I'm gonna beat that bitch's ass!" She said. "Raven stop!" Robin said holding her back. She then turned around and kissed him deeply. He let her go and he fell to the ground. Raven walked out of the room with only one thing on her mind: Kill Starfire.

"Where is she?" Raven asked Cy and B.B. "She went out," They both said possessed by the video game they were playing. Raven flew out of the house and went on her way. About 30 minutes later Robin ran out of Starfire's room panting. "Where are they?" He asked his fellow men. "They went out," They both said the same way they told Raven.

(Somewhere)

Starfire was walking and thinking if she did the right thing telling Robin her feelings. "Hey you bitch!" a voice said behind her. When she turned around she met a very hard fist. She fell to the ground holding her face. "You want my man, you're going to have to fight me for him!" Raven told her. Starfire had no problem with that.

TO BE CONTINUED…