Fan Fiction ❯ Who is Slade ❯ War against Slade ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Who is Slade?

Chapter 4: War against Slade

There were about 50 of Slade's goons that filled the end of the warehouse. Robin smiled. "So, once again, Slade doesn't have the balls to face me one on one. It's a shame that he's afraid to fight a fourteen year-old." The goons began to come up on him. Robin got in his battle position. He was ready to kill each and every one of them.

Robin ran into battle. He jump kicked the guy who led the pack. Then someone swung at him but he ducked and swept him to the ground. He then jumped into the air and took out his bo-stick. When he got back to the ground, he hit about seven of them. He noticed that they had circled them. Then the warehouse door opened again. It was the titans. "No," Robin said under his breath.

A few of the goons ran at them and were knocked out like bowling pins. "Robin, we came to help!" Speedy yelled to him. "No! Get out of here right now!" Out of the crowed a foot came to Robin's ribs. He fell to the ground and they began to pummel him.

His teammates ran at the circle and began to beat the living hell out of each one of them. Speedy was shooting arrows like a mad man, Cyborg was blasting them with his sonic blaster, Beast-boy was ripping arms off in his tiger form, and Raven and Starfire were having a competition at who could hit the most bad guys.

They soon made their way to the middle and got Robin out of the crowd. His lip was busted big time. They ran into another room of the warehouse and locked the door behind them. The room they were in now looked like the inside of a clock. "Slade, get your punk ass out here!" Speedy yelled. "You shouldn't curse at your elders," Slade said coming out of the shadows. "You and me got something to handle, and were gonna handle it now!" "Ok, whatever you say." Speedy shot an exploding arrow at Slade but he dodged it. He ran after him in the smoke. Slade came down with a kick on Speedy but he blocked it. He pushed his leg up off him and uppercut him right smack in the chin.

Slade stumbled back. Before he could recover, Speedy kicked him right in his chest. Slade ran into a wall. Speedy then shot ten arrows in less than five seconds at Slade, which created a crater in the wall. "Man, he is pissed!" Beast-boy said amazed at Speedy's quickness. Robin became conscious again and he didn't know what was going on. The last thin he remembered was fist, a lot of them. When the smoke cleared from the crater, a piece of hair was visible through a crack in Slade's mask. "Yeah, that's what I'm talkin bout" Speedy yelled. He was hype and Slade was furious. He noticed that Robin was conscious again. "It's time end this game, now!" Slade yelled. Speedy shot another arrow at Slade. He merely put his hand up and caught the arrow. Speedy was shocked. No one, absolutely no one, had ever caught one of his arrows; at least they weren't stupid enough to catch his arrows.

The arrow blew up right in Slade's hand. "Gwwwaaaaaaaaa!" Slade yelled in pain. His left hand was totally blown off. Then from out of nowhere, Robin came in and gave Slade a series of punches in the ribs. "C'mon Slade! Fight me!" Robin had no idea that Slade had lost is hand.

Robin hit a back flip-kick into Slade's chin, and then threw a plasma disk at him. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Slade yelled once more. He fell to the ground. This time he didn't get back up. Blood was all over the floor, but Robin didn't care. He went to Slade and pulled of his mask………………….

TO BE CONTINUED…