Fan Fiction ❯ Wierd Days ❯ Lunch Time ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
days at SHHS
Ch:02
Lunch Time

The bell for first lunch bell rang and Sarah and I walked to the courtyard. Sarah went into the lunch room while I went to the hill in the courtyard. I met up with my Gothic friends who I spend a lot of time with. We then headed to the other corner of the courtyard. That’s our newest hangout spot and we go there every day. Alley came over to me and hugged me, biting my neck. I yelped and pushed away from her. Mary came over to me and hugged me because I’m her Papercutt.

“Hi Paper!” Mary said noticing something’s wrong.

I looked at her smiling saying “Hi! Mary!” looking down.

“What’s wrong?” She asked lifting my face to connect our eyes.

“He’s got a problem. Hmhm!” Brooke stated walking up.

“We all got a problem or two, so what’s so big about this one?” Erika asked nosily.

I looked down in despair knowing I’d have to tell them.

Looking down I groaned “Gaa Dammit!” with a whimper in my voice.

Brooke noticed the bloody cloth wrapped around my arm and got angry at me. I noticed her walk away and then looked at my cut. It was then that I realized what she was mad at. With the pain pulsing through my balls, I chased after her trying to tell her what happened. She wouldn’t hear it. So I gave up and walked away. Saying that it was an accident and if she didn’t believe me then too bad.

She heard me say that and followed me and cut me off saying “How is it an accident! I mean how am I supposed to believe that after you’re always cutting yourself. How am I gonna believe you!” getting teary.

I showed her the hole in my pocket where the knife stabbed and cut my arm and she realized she was wrong. I stood up being shorter than her hugging her and walking back to the group. Everyone just stared at me finally noticing the bloody cloth around my arm. They noticed blood leaking down my arm and started to freak out. I didn’t care though It felt weird but I made like a vampire and sucked out the blood. They rushed over to me saying I looked pale. I got queasy and fell back fainting.

When I woke up I was at the hospital and all my friends were there with me my mom wasn’t though. What surprised me was that even Kasey was there. The reason it surprised me is because he’s the cause of the accident. If he didn’t push me down the bleachers, I wouldn’t have had the accident.

Looking over at Brooke and Crystal I asked “What happened?” sitting up.

They looked at me all confused. They said “We don’t know one minute you were up and active and the you fainted the next. We have no fuck’n clue what happened” sighing.

I looked at Mary who was sitting next to my hospital bed. I asked her “Have you girls eaten yet?” Moving my hand over to hers.

“Yes Papercutt!” Mary sighed hiding something.

I looked at her and asked “What’s wrong? I know you know something!” Looking at her suspiciously.

“I heard the doctor saying that you lost too much blood, and you might no be able to use that arm anymore.” She mumbled.

But I understood her.

I looked down but I held a positive attitude saying “At least It’s my left arm!” smiling.

Everyone looked at me in shock. I don’t think they understood my way of looking at it, but they just smiled.

Kasey got pissed off and screamed “Stupid Paper Fucker don’t you fucking see that you’ll never be able to use your fuck’n arm again. Meaning you won’t be able to draw anymore!” Flaring up.

‘Dammit! He’s Right!’ I thought that he was right but I had to throw in a wise-crack “Wow Kasey! I didn’t know you cared!” I teased trying to keep a good mood in the room.

“Ehk! You Bastard! I was showing that I was sorry for being a Dick-Head okay! Can’t you tell!” Kasey screamed hitting me in the jaw.

Jazmin got up and then screamed “That was low Kasey, hitting an injured person, especially someone you hurt! That’s Fuck’n Low!!!” Fuming from the ears.

Then all the girls got up and threw Kasey out of the room. My family was walking up to the room as Kasey hit the wall! They rushed into the room and saw all of my friends in there with me. Sarah asked gave them hers’ and David’s seat so my mom and Aunt Tina could sit.

“Hi Mom! Hi! Aunt Tina! Hey you!” I said to my family.

“Hi! Hey dude! Hey you.” They said back.

“The Doctor said--” I was cut off.

“We talked to the doctor” My mom said.

I started crying and My friends and family comforted me.


A few weeks later I’m back at school and ready for fun. My friends say I’m the same old Papercutt but I’m not I’m just a more mature Person.

Later. . .

Next Time: New Experiences. . . .