Fan Fiction ❯ Wierd Days ❯ New Experiences ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
days at SHHS
Ch:3
New experiences

The First B-day I was back for fine. The pain in my balls went away. Kasey is keeping his distance. Jazmin says he’s kinda freaked out about what happened. I spend a lot of time with my friends now. I go places with them and we talk a lot on the phone too. My mom didn’t understand how important my friends were until the day of the accident. Speaking of the accident you would never know it happened besides the huge scar that there. I mean I can do push-ups and sit-ups, I can still write and draw. My friends say that the doctor was wrong. But, I don’t think so! I hide all the pain until night-time when I think of what happened. The memories of that day just drive me crazy! But I keep a straight face, not letting my friends see me cry! I won’t give up hope that my arm will get better. This pain, this sickness that tears me up inside…….. Will pass…….. Like rain!

7:06 in the morning……
I get out of my sisters’ car and go to my morning hangout spot to see my friends were waiting for me I couldn’t help but feel happy but, In the back of my mind I felt sad. Because they had to go through that. Watching me faint and all of the shit that came after that!

“Good morning!” I said to everybody and then I slouched down to the floor.

Brooke, Crystal and everyone else noticed something was wrong and they kneeled down to talk to me. I dug my face into my knees as they tried to talk to me. I shut down and shut up. I wouldn’t acknowledge anybody so they knew to leave me alone. Sarah and David came around the corner and tripped over me. David hit me but I didn’t care. Pain didn’t effect me anymore. Maybe it’s because I just don’t care for it! More of my friends showed up and I just ignored everything, and everyone.

Brooke finally got frustrated and screamed “Gaa Dammit! Papercutt why are being such a Dick today!” Stomping over to me.

I noticed how mad she was and I looked up at her saying “My arm died again! I can’t use it anymore!” Tearing up.

Everyone gathered around me and I sunk my face back into my knees as my left arm hanged lifeless to the floor.

My face soaked with tears I got up and walked into the bathroom. Their I pulled out a needle to inject some medicine to help the pain when David walked in after me. He froze in misunderstanding. I dropped the syringe and stated it wasn’t what it looked like. David got angry and ran out. He told everyone that I was on Heroin but I wasn’t It was a pain-killer! It wasn’t fuck’n Heroin! All my friends were waiting for me outside and I went out trying to explain myself. But instead They just walked away, not listening to me at all! So as the fate of the innocent!

So…..As……..The……….Fa te……….Of………. The………… Innocent!…………

Later. . . . .

Next Time:
The Day of no Love. . . . .