Fan Fiction ❯ Wildcat Journey ❯ Homecoming ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
“ Well girls, here it is.” Aaron half hearted waved at the house before him, trying to keep control of the emotions washing over him. Regardless of how long it had been since he was last home, he wasn’t going to get teary eyed in front of the girls.
“ Just like I remember it,” Lira commented.
“ It’s nice” Sunnie’s soft voice announced. The little Buttitsfree looked up at Aaron. “ Are we staying long?”
Before he could answer, Selena spoke up. “ So this is were you grew up? Huh, I wasn’t expecting something so nice.”
“ Now what is that suppose to-Gaaaaah!” Aaron stumbled slightly as a black blur jumped on him. “ Dammit Z-ko! What the hell?” Aaron turned to look at the living silhouette clinging to him. The Shadowgirl pressed up against his body.
“ She touched Z-ko!” The pokegirl leveled an accusing finger at Sunnie, who just rolled her eyes.
“ You brushed against my wings.”
Aaron groaned. Ever since he’d picked up Z-ko he’d had to deal with her phobic dislike of Sunnie on a near hourly basis. He really wished he’d known before hand that Shadowgirls were naturally fearful of bugtypes. Sunnie did her best not to make too big a deal out of it, however Lira thought it was hilarious and loved to tease both girls about it.
Z-ko shuddered and whined. “ Aaaaaaaroooooon.....”
“ What? What do you want me to do?”
“ She does it on purpose, make her leave Z-ko alone.”
“ Aw, how can you not like this little cutie?” Lira asked, scooping Sunnie up in a hug. “ She’s the sweetest little thing.”
“ Lira...” Sunnie complained, trying to squirm free.
“ Kitty is just as bad, always making fun of poor Z-ko,” The Shadowgirl pouted.
“ Alright, that’s enough out of all of you,” Aaron interrupted. “ This is the first time I”ve been home in over a year, I don’t need any trouble out of anyone, alright?”
“ Okay.” Sunnie nodded.
“ Fine” Lira rolled her eyes.
“ Z-ko will be good.”
“........well?” Aaron asked, looking at Selena.
“ Well what? Since when do you tell me what to do? I don’t remember ever joining your harem.”
“ I don’t remember inviting you into my home either....”
“ .....fine, whatever. I’ll ‘behave’”
“ That’s all I ask.”
“ Alright already, are we going to stand in the front yard all day?” Lira asked. “ Come on...”
“ Hey, wait a...Lira!” Aaron yelled after her as the Wildcat ran up and shoved open the front door.
“ Hello!? Anyone home!?” Not waiting for a reply, Lira raced inside. With a sigh, Aaron and the rest of the girls followed.
They had barely set foot inside the house when they heard a pair of surprised shouts, followed by the hum of a powerful electric current. The lights all flashed for a second before the bulbs burnt out all together. Lira came racing out from the back hallway, quickly hiding behind Aaron.
“ What did you do?” Aaron asked, trying not to yell.
“ I just...nothing?”
“ Where is she!?” an all too familiar voice shouted. Aaron groaned as his mother came storming out, her hair sticking up from the static charge of the electricity coursing through her body. Her eyes locked on Aaron.
“ Uh...hi mom?”
“ Hello dear, nice to see you again...now where is she!?”
“ Boy, talk about your warm welcomes” Selena commented to Z-ko. When the Titto turned back, she found herself face to face with Lina.
“ Excuse me, but you are...?” The Oni prompted, her voice seemingly devoid of emotion.
“ Uh.....S-selena.” The shapeshifter replied, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable with the way the pokewoman was staring at her.
“ Selena...how nice to meet you.” Lina’s eyes narrowed. “ Now move.” The Titto, along with the rest of the pokegirls, quickly stepped to the side, leaving just Aaron between his mother and the cowering Wildcat.
“ Mom...”
“ Aaron...” A brief silence fell as the two exchanged stares. “ You know, you really need to teach that girl how to behave.”
Aaron smirked. “ She behaves well enough for me.”
The Oni’s right eye twitched. “ Yes well, for however long you’re staying here, she’ll have to behave well enough for me, got it?”
“ Yes mom.”
“ Good.” Visibly relaxing, Lina turned her attention one by one to the gathered pokegirls. “ You seem to be well on your way to forming a fine harem dear.” Her eyes rested on Selena. “ Tittos are very rare.”
“ Whoa, hold on there.” Said pokegirl held up a hand. “ I’m not part of anyone’s harem. Aaron’s just a friend.”
“ Just a friend?”
“....well, a friend with taming privileges, but still, I don’t belong to him.”
“ Hmmm....odd.”
Aaron mumbled to himself. “ You have no idea.”
“ Well anyway,” Lina turned back to Aaron. “ I suppose I should go get your father and Morgan and let them know you’re back.”
“ Yeah, where are they?”
“ Out back.” Lina smiled slightly. “ Your father decided that we should own a pool. Of course, he had the bright idea that he could install it himself.”
“ Oh geez...”
“ Yup. So as of right now, we have a giant hole where our yard used to be.” Aaron just sighed and shook his head.
“ It’s...good to see you again.” Lina commented, somewhat awkwardly.
“ It’s good to see you again too...mom.” Aaron suddenly stepped forward, embracing his mother in a hug. The Oni gasped slightly in surprise, then quickly hugged her son back tightly.
“ I...I’ll go get your father.” Lina’s voice was heavy with barely contained emotion as she slipped out of Aaron’s grasp, quickly turning and heading for the back door.
As soon as the pokewoman was out of sight, Aaron spun around and grabbed Lira, hauling her up.
“ What the hell did you do? Less then a minute, it took you less then a minute to send her into a rage.”
“ I didn’t do anything” The Wildcat protested.
“ You did something, what?”
“ Aaron...”
“ Lira...”
“ You really don’t want to know.”
“ Tell me.”
Lira sighed. “ Alright...I found your mom in the back room, watching Morgan and your dad trying to install the pool she mentioned. She was...admiring his efforts.”
“.....what?”
Lira rolled her eyes. “ Come on Aaron, he’s outside, doing hard manual labor, sweaty, shirtless...”
Aaron blinked a few times as his mind pieced together the information. “.....oh....OH! God...”
“ Told you you didn’t want to know.”
Smiling broadly, Selena spoke up. “ So you walked in on her getting herself off...”
“ Shut up!” Aaron yelled. The girls completely ignored him..
“ Mmmhmmm”
“ No wonder she got pissed.”
“ Actually what really pissed her off was when I offered to help”
The color drained from Aaron’s face. “ ...you...did...what?”
Lira had to speak up to be heard over Selena’s laughter. “ I was just trying to be helpful.”
“ Just....stop talking...please.” Aaron groaned and walked over to the couch, sitting down.
“ Hehehe...aw Lira...you’re too much, really.” Selena commented between laughs. Aaron just buried his face in his hands.
“ Aaron?” Sunnie tilted her head, her hair falling over her shoulder. Aaron stared at her for a moment; something about the bright stripes of orange that now ran through her yellow hair always seemed to distract him. He often wondered if that was something Sukebe had done on purpose.
“ What is it Sunnie?”
“ Is everything alright?” The tiny pokegirl asked with obvious concern
“ Fine, just having second thoughts about coming home.” Aaron joked lightly.
“ Because of us? You think your parents might not like us?” The joke had clearly been missed.
“ No, no that’s...well not not like you...just...there’s going to be some clashing of personalities.” Aaron explained.
“ Oh...okay...” Sunnie looked down, shuffling her feet slightly.
With a smile, Aaron picked the tiny pokegirl up, mindful of her wings as he sat her down in his lap. “ Hey now, don’t look so down. I’m sure my parents will love you. And you’re so well behaved, you’re never any trouble...unlike some people.” Aaron glanced at Selena and Lira, the former too busy teasing the latter for either to notice.
“ Really?” Sunnie perked up a bit.
“ Of course. You’ve never done anything but make me happy.” Aaron smiled as Sunnie blushed, her wings fluttering happily. Inside the clear wing covers she wore, brightly colored powder swirled. Though very beautiful, the wings and the powder they produced were also very dangerous. Aaron watched as the powder settled, shifting out of sight into the small pouch at the base of the covers. Sunnie’s wing powder had actually been a steady if meager source of income ever since she evolved. The powder had many uses; properly prepared it made a decent pain killer, or it could be used in it’s natural form as a pokegirl repellent, for travelers who couldn’t afford a girl of their own to protect them.
Sunnie hugged Aaron, pressing her body into his chest. He rubbed her head, running his hands through her hair as she snuggled up against him. Hearing the back door open and shut, Aaron looked up. A second later, his father entered the room, trailed closely by his mother and Morgan.
Aaron tried, and failed, to stop the goofy smile he felt forming on his face. He couldn’t help it, it had just been so long, he never even realized how much he had missed his family. Picking Sunnie up, he set her down gently on the couch before standing up.
“ Aaron, my boy.” His father greeted him, glancing around at the gathering of pokegirls. “ It looks like you’re doing quite well for yourself.”
“ I am dad.” Not really sure what to say or do, Aaron stuck out his hand. “ It’s good to see you again.”
Seizing his son’s hand in a firm grip, the man pulled Aaron into a crushing hug. “ It’s good to see you too.”
Aaron sighed, still smiling as he tolerated the hug for a moment. “ Alright, come on dad, you’re getting dirt all over my shirt.”
“ Heheh, sorry...” As soon as he was free of his father’s embrace, Aaron found himself in another, much more powerful and encompassing hug.
“ Hello Morgan” He tilted his head back to look at the Amachamp’s face.
“ Aaron.” The giant pokewoman’s four arms held the young man tightly, though he knew to her it was as if she was barely touch him. He hugged her back, squeezing her as hard as he could. He wondered for a moment wether she actually felt it.
“ Morgan” When she released him, he made a show of catching his breath, which got him a finger flick on his shoulder; her equivalent of a playful punch.
“ Oh stop it.” Morgan shook her head, smiling. She glanced over the group of pokegirls, her eyes meeting with a certain Wildcat’s. “ Lira” The Amachamp remarked in a false casual tone.
“ Morgan” Lira responded in the same tone.
“ So son, you going to introduce us to your girls?”
Aaron glanced over at his father and nodded. “ Of course.” Aaron quickly introduced his family first, then the pokegirls. “ Now I’m sure none of you have forgotten Lira...”
“ No matter how I try.” Lina commented. Aaron continued on as if uninterrupted.
“ This here is Sunnie.” He nudged the Buttitsfree forward. “ She was the first pokegirl I caught...actually, she’s the only one I’ve caught.”
The tiny pokegirl looked up at Aaron’s family a bit nervously, especially at Morgan. “ H-hi” she squeaked.
“Aw, she’s adorable.” Lina remarked with a smile.
“ She’s so tiny” Morgan commented.
“ Everyone’s tiny to you” Aaron pointed out. “ Next we have Selena here.”
“ And just so we get this straight right now, I don’t belong to him. We just travel together.” The Titto added.
“ Yes, so you said before. Then who do you belong to?” Lina asked.
“ Seth.” Selena quickly responded.
“ Seth huh....it’s not very common for tamers to let their pokegirls travel with other people. Seth must trust Aaron a lot.”
“ Oh, he does.”
“ He’s a good friend.” Aaron broke in, hoping to keep his mother from asking too many questions. As odd as the story of watching after a friend’s pokegirl might be, it was certainly better then the truth. He didn’t think his mom would be very understanding if she knew the Titto’s past. “ And finally...”
“ You have Z-ko!” The Shadowgirl introduced herself. “ Aaron agreed to take good care of Z-ko after her threshold. And he has. Z-ko very happy with Aaron, even if she has to put up with creepy bug and mean kitty.”
“ Hey!” Lira glared at Z-ko while Sunnie just ignored her.
“ A threshold case hmm.” Lina commented. “ How old are you?”
“ Z-ko is fifteen!” The Shadowgirl answered proudly, hopping a bit in place, sending her twin pigtails of bright red hair flying.
“ Oh really?” Lina remarked more then asked, turning her gaze at Aaron with a raised eyebrow.
“ What!?” The young man exclaimed defensively. Before the Oni could say anything, his father thankfully interrupted.
“ Well it is a pleasure to meet you all. This home is yours for as long as you stay.”
“ It’ll be like old times” Lira remarked, smirking at Morgan wickedly.
“ Thank you.” Sunnie said politely.
“ Sweet deal” Selena commented.
“ Yay!” Z-ko exclaimed. “ Z-ko tired of sleeping on the ground.”
“ Well, how about we get cleaned up dear.” Morgan suggested. “ And let Aaron get unpacked.”
“ Sounds like a good idea.” Aaron’s father agreed. “ I could use a shower.”
“ Mmm, so could I...” Lira spoke up. She suddenly had everyone staring at her. “...what? This place has two showers right?”
“ Oh right.”
“ Yeah”
“ Ahhhh”
“ Alright”
Lira frowned. “ You guys didn’t think I meant...”
“ No, of course not.”
“ Not at all”
“ Didn’t even cross my mind.”
“ Yes” Lina said, crossing her arms sternly.
“....I’ll, just be going...this way?” Lira backed away before turning and heading down the hallway.
“ Hmmm, you know, a shower really does sound nice right now.” Selena said, mostly to herself. “ Hey Lira! Wait up!” The Titto quickly followed after the Wildcat.
Chuckling to himself, Aaron’s father took one of Morgan’s hands, leading the giant pokewoman off towards the back. Lina considered following them, but decided against it.
“ I suppose I should start dinner. We’ve got a lot of mouths to feed all of a sudden.”
“ Do...do you need any help?” Sunnie asked.
Lina looked down at the Buttitsfree and smiled. “ Sure. Thank you. Come on.”
As Sunnie followed after his mother, Aaron let out a heavy sigh. “ Well, that went better then I thought it would.”
“ What do you mean?” Z-ko asked.
“ Nothing, just thinking out loud. Come on Z-ko, you can help me unpack.”
“ Otay!” The Shadowgirl skipped behind Aaron as he headed to his room.

“ Well, that’s the last of it” Aaron commented, tossing the now empty travel bag in the corner of the room. He glanced over at Z-ko, who had spent more time checking out his room then helping him unpack. He found himself staring at her, wondering just what had lead Sukebe to create such an odd pokegirl.
Aside from her red hair, Z-ko was entirely pitch black, looking like a three dimensional shadow. Her features were impossible to make out except for in profile. Her current choice of dress however, a green tube top and matching skirt, helped display her proportions better. Along with her high hanging pigtails, she did look rather cute, though Aaron really wished he could see her face. Unfortunately, not even her eyes could be seen in the black space under her hair.
“ So, what do you think?” Aaron asked when Z-ko finished with her tour of his zoom.
The Shadowgirl sighed. “ It’s otay. It’s just so...plain.”
“ So?”
“ So plain is boring. Z-ko bored. Aaron, help Z-ko find something to do.”
“ Like what?”
“ Z-ko doesn’t care.” The Shadowgirl turned away from him, looking out the bedroom window. Aaron thought for a second, then smirked. Walking up behind Z-ko, his hands found their way to her hips.
“ I think I have an idea to help Z-ko with her boredom” He spoke in her ear as his hands slid down to caress her rear. Z-ko hopped up on her tip toes.
“ Ooooh. Is there enough time for Aaron to tame Z-ko?”
“ Well, we might have to rush a bit.” Aaron kissed the pokegirl’s neck. While she looked like a shadow, Z-ko felt just like any other girl, and Aaron loved the feel of the girl’s warm skin against his lips.
Z-ko leaned back against Aaron, sighing happily as his hands slid under her skirt. She giggled as she felt him searching for something he wasn’t going to find.
“ Z-ko isn’t wearing any.” She informed him.
“ You’re wearing a skirt without any underwear?”
“ Yup!” Z-ko shuddered as Aaron’s fingers ran between her legs, confirming without a doubt the truth of her claim.
“ If I didn’t know better, I’d say Lira was rubbing off on you.”
Z-ko scoffed, though it ended a bit garbled as one of Aaron’s fingers found it’s way inside her. “ As if! Mmm...Z-ko just oooooo...doesn’t mind, ahhhh....it’s not like anyone could tell.”
“ You have a point” Aaron admitted. After all, every part of the girl except her hair absorbed light like a sponge. Even if her skirt flew up, no one would see anything but shadow.
“ Mmmmhmmm.” Leaning back further against him, Z-ko tilted her head back, kissing Aaron as she guided his face to hers with one of her hands. She whined into his mouth as his finger wiggled inside her, sending a spark of pleasure up her spine.

In a nearby shower, Selena found herself shoved firmly in the corner, the warm water barely touching her. She was getting an entirely different kind of cleaning as Lira seemed determined to go over every inch of the Titto’s body with her tongue.
The Wildcat was enjoying herself immensely, holding Selena’s wrists tightly to keep her in place. Her tongue ran up the side of the Titto’s neck, brushing over the pokegirl’s face. When she licked over the other girl’s lips Selena’s own tongue peeked out. Lira was quick to take advantage, pressing their lips together and shoving her tongue into Selena’s mouth.
Passing over the Titto’s mouth a few times with her tongue, Lira pulled back, continuing her tongue bath up to the girl’s ear. Deciding that her face was clean, Lira shifted her attention lower. Selena gasped as she felt Lira’s rough tongue over her tit, lapping at her breast.
The pokegirl was squirming vigorously in the Wildcat’s grip. Her mind was far too clouded to focus enough to enhance her muscles enough to break free. She was literally at Lira’s mercy as the pokegirl bit down lightly around her tit. Her eyes kept closing, despite her efforts otherwise.
Her mind cleared just a bit as Lira slid lower, taking just enough time for Selena to realize what was coming before the Wildcat brought her tongue to play between the Titto’s legs. Selena gasped loudly, her head tilting back as she strained against Lira for a second before the strength just left her body.

Halfway across the house in the opposing shower, Morgan mirrored Selena’s position, staring up at the ceiling as her lover’s tongue ran inside her. Her hands clenched into tight fists as she did her best to remain still. It was hard to keep any thoughts in her mind with the incredible feelings that were shooting through her body vying for all her attention. However she remained focused, least she ended up putting a hole in the shower.
Her hands started to drift slightly lower, but she pulled them back. She couldn’t trust herself in this condition, couldn’t be sure to moderate her strength properly. It was the greatest annoyance of her immensely powerful body. She had the strength to kill a normal human without even trying. To be tamed without any sort of restraints was practically suicide for her partner.
That her love was taking the risk he was meant a great deal to her. He trusted her, was willing to put his well being in her hands to please her. It didn’t help quell the urges she had, to embrace him and dominate him the way Lina would in their tamings, but it helped make up for them. It wasn’t fair, but she had learned to accept it. Sighing happily as jolt of pleasure shot up through her, Morgan forced herself to relax and just enjoy the moment.

“ Sunnie, are you listening?”
Quickly turning her attention back to Lina, the little bug type bowed her head. “ Sorry, I thought I heard something.”
“ I’m sure you did, and I bet I could guess what it was.” Lina smirked as she dumped the egg bits into the salad and slid it over to Sunnie. “ Everyone else is off having fun while we slave.”
“ Oh” The Buttitsfree shifted a bit on the step stool, leaning over a bit to mix the salad while Lina focused on the main course. Though she could have easily hovered to make up for her height, the wind would have made a mess of the kitchen.
“ You don’t say much, do you?” Lina remarked.
“ I guess not.” Sunnie responded, focusing on her task. After a few seconds of silence, Lina spoke up again.
“ So, what do you think of Aaron?”
“ Aaron. I...he’s wonderful. He’s so thoughtful and nice and amazing...”
“ We talking about the same Aaron here?”
“ What?” Sunnie looked over at Lina, clearly confused.
“ Oh come on, you don’t have to sugarcoat it for me just because I’m his mom. That boy is a trouble maker. Yeah, he’s got a good heart, but he’s always been a handful.”
“ I wasn’t trying to...that is...I meant what I said.” The tiny pokegirl stuttered.
“ Really?”
“ Of course.”
“ So you don’t think he’s a bit of a hell raiser?”
“ Well...I...he can be....sometimes”
“ Damn right he can be. The stories I could tell you.”
“ What do you mean?”
“ Well for example, there was the time he set the school on fire with some bottle rockets, the three times he broke the Henderson’s front door, all those fights he got in, oh and lets not forget the Widow incident...”

Aaron’s ears rang as Z-ko’s screams rose yet another notch. If there was one thing she was not, it was quiet. Not when she talked, not when she slept, and definitely not when she was getting tamed.
The Shadow girl was sprawled out over his bed, her skirt shoved up around her waist, her legs wrapped tightly around Aaron as he thrust strongly into her from his position standing by the bed. Z-ko arms were hopelessly tangled in his bed sheets from thrashing and squirming so much.
Coaxing Aaron on harder with her legs, Z-ko tossed her head back, arching her back as another delighted scream tore from her throat, scaling upward nearly out of the range of normal human hearing. She slammed back flat on the bed as Aaron drove into her. Z-ko managed to get one of her hands free of the sheets, grabbing Aaron and pulling his head down to kiss him. That only last a second before another wave of pleasure sent her screaming again, nearly in her tamer’s ear.
Aaron pulled back, pinning Z-ko’s free arm down. His hips slammed into her, actually lifting them off the bed until he pulled back before slamming into her again. The pokegirl was writhing under him, every part of her seemingly disjointed except for her legs, which were kept clamped firmly around his waist.
A high, throaty scream announced Z-ko’s climax, her whole body locking up. Aaron waited a moment for her to relax before thrusting into her again. A few more quick strokes brought him his own relief, leaving him breathless and sweating as he struggled to remain standing as his legs threatened to give out.
Suddenly he felt strong arms helping him remain upright as something warm and damp pressed into his back. The rough tongue that stroked his neck only confirmed his suspicion.
“ Hi Lira.”
“ Aaron, having fun without me?” Lira squeezed him lightly. Aaron looked over his shoulder at her, noticing Selena standing behind the Wildcat, the Titto wrapped in a towel. Lira of course, was completely nude, looking like she hadn’t even bothered to dry off after her shower. Aaron had long ago given up on trying to get Lira to wear anything.
“ I could ask you the same.” Aaron pointed out, nodding at Selena.
“ Well maybe we can join you?”
“ Hey now” Z-ko said, suddenly standing up and hugging Aaron possessively. “ Z-ko was not done with Aaron.”
“ Well you can join too.” Lira smiled. “ The more the better.”
“ No way! Aaron is with Z-ko right now.”
“ You can’t hog him all to yourself.”
“ Z-ko can and will”
“ Aw come, it’d be fun.” Lira suddenly leaned over Aaron’s shoulder, catching Z-ko’s chin in her hand and kissing the Shadowgirl for a second before she could pull away.
“ Ew! Bleh!” Z-ko let go of Aaron, wiping her mouth. Unlike the rest of the pokegirls in Aaron’s harem, Z-ko was completely straight, something that Lira was determined to change.
“ Oh knock it off. You know, if you closed your eyes, I bet you couldn’t tell the difference.”
“ I so could. Your mouth tastes funny. Not like Aaron’s...”
“ Oh?” Lira spun Aaron around, kissing him deeply. “ What do you think? Do I taste odd?” She asked.
“.....I think I’m not getting involved in this.” Aaron finally proclaimed.
“ Well, maybe you’d like to get involved in something else then?” Lira grinned, starting to push Aaron back towards the bed, kissing him again. She practically pounced on him as he fell backwards, forcing Z-ko to jump out of the way. Lira’s taming attempt however was interrupted by a slight tug on her tail.
“ Dinner’s ready” Sunnie announced when she was sure she had everyone’s attention.
“ Well it can wait.” Lira told her.
“ Lina thought you might say something like that, so she told me to tell you that anyone who is not at the table in five minutes will be brought there by force if needed.”
“ Five minutes huh?” Lira looked at Aaron.
“ Lira, there’s no way.”
“ We could do it.” The pokegirl insisted.
“ No, we couldn’t. Come on, it’ll have to wait for later.”
“ Awwww.” Lira groaned. Reluctantly, she rolled off the bed.
“ Sorry.” Sunnie apologized.
“ Ah, it’s not your fault.” Lira sighed and followed the tiny pokegirl as Aaron hurried to get dressed. Beside him, Selena just flung off her towel, clothes forming around her. She gave Aaron a smirk as he glanced at her.
“ Sometimes, I almost hate you.” He said.
“ I know, it’s mutual.” As Aaron pulled his pants on, Selena caught his chin and kissed him. “ Would you mind a third later tonight?”
“ I’m sure Lira will be thrilled.” Aaron said with a smile.
“ I know she will.”
“ Well, we should get moving. My mom’s idea of five minutes is most people’s idea of thirty seconds.”
“ Oh, joy. Lets hurry then.” Hooking her arm around Aaron’s, Selena walked out of the room with him, looking forward to food, talk, and later, tamings.





Acknowledgments: Thanks go to bsmart for introducing me to pokegirls in the first place as well as for proofreading this work. If not for him, this story would not exist.

Notes: Okay, yeah...it's been a long time. What can I say, I write what I can when I can. I'm not going to make excuses, apologies, or promises. I'll keep writing, but I can't ever say how long it'll be till the next part.

Hopeful requests: Email me and let me know what you thought.( wffan1@aol.com) I’ll even take suggestions if there is a particular pokegirl you would like to make an appearance.