Fan Fiction ❯ Will of One's Heart: Can it Bring You Home? ❯ One that Lives in the Darkness ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Warning: homosexual rape scene. Since I'm 14 I suggest ages 14 and above can read this, but who the fuck listens to those things anyway.

Riku fastened his cloak securely and looked himself over in the mirror. The only thing that looked remotely normal in his world of darkness was him. His body was the only thing that was not distorted by darkness. This world that his lived in now was not a friendly place. Everything was always dark, so dark. In this world faces were deformed bodies were mutilated. The ones he cared for most scared him. It was like living a horror movie where your friends were turned to zombies.


"How did this happen?" Riku asked himself sadly. After being shut behind the door, King Mickey and himself set down that path. Yes he remembered, the path began to crumble and he fell. The king fell as well, but he grabbed his hand. He only had enough strength to swing the king onto the path. His hand slipped and he fell. Riku fell to the darkness where a weakened Ansem confronted him.


"Dear boy, you had potential. With me we would have been unstoppable." Ansem said walking thought the darkness towards Riku. Riku stepped backwards but felt his back press up against an invisible wall. Ansem closed in on him with a very malicious look in his eyes.


"Child of darkness. It is what we both are." Ansem said as he forcefully pinned Riku to the wall of blackness with his own body. Ansem grabbed his hands and pinned them to the wall also.


"I saw inside your soul when we were one. I will not allow you to be claimed by another. No human deserves such a lover. Only I do." Ansem said as his eyes began to fill with lust so that they were almost brimming. The words he spoke and the tone he spoke them in made Riku get very nervous. He tried to push him off but Ansem held his body to firmly.


"Struggle more for me, sweet angel of darkness. I am your god. You are my servant." Ansem said leaning down so as he could whisper in his ear. Riku tried with all his might to get away. But to no avail Ansem had molded cuffs of darkness around his body and all it's limbs. Riku almost yelled as he felt the light touch of Ansem's tongue trace his ear.


"Please…no!" Riku yelled at him as Ansem stepped back and undid Riku's shirt.


"Your body, your soul, everything will be mine. I once wanted darkness, but now I only have eyes for you." Ansem said as he laid light kisses down Riku's chest and stomach. Ansem ignored every plea that came from his mouth. The only thing he could hear was his moans. He blocked out everything that was wrong. In his head he heard Riku telling him how he wanted more, when in reality Riku was trying to run away. Ansem moaned and dragged his nails down Riku's bare chest. Ansem licked the blood from each scratch, savoring his essence. Ansem roughly engulfed Riku in a rough kiss. He drew his tongue out of his mouth and clamped down on it with his teeth so he could play with it. A coppery taste filled both their mouths as blood spilled from Riku's tongue. When Ansem let go Riku screamed until his voice cracked.


"Yes scream for more pleasure! Ultimate pain, ultimate pleasure, for us both to enjoy!" Ansem yelled excitedly and he roughly ripped off his own jacket so that his tan, well-muscled chest was visible. Ansem roughly tugged at Riku's pants and he finally got them off and let them fall to his knees with his underwear. Riku tried to cover himself with his leg but found it quite impossible. Ansem pressed his body firmly against him and rubbed his clothed crotch against his stomach. Tears started to spill from Riku's eyes. Riku bent his head forward and sunk his teeth into Ansem's shoulder.


"You marked me? I am yours and you will be mine." Ansem said looking at the blood on his shoulder. Ansem rubbed his face in Riku's smooth silver hair then sunk his teeth into Riku's shoulder making him scream out in pain. The binds that bound Riku to the wall were released and he fell to the floor. The black floor rose up to bed height. Ansem pounced on top of him. Riku could feel Ansem's hard member rubbing against him. The evil silver haired man yanked off his remaining clothing while still keeping Riku pinned on the bed. Ansem ran his tongue from the middle of Riku's back to his shoulder. Ansem dug his hands into Riku's butt cheeks and kneaded them. He lifted Riku's hips to his own. Riku whimpered louder as he felt something hard prodding at his entrance. Ansem plunged into Riku's depths. Ansem had not properly prepared either of them. He felt pain with pleasure. Riku yelled and bit down on his already bloodstained lip. Tears rolled from his eyes they ran down his face and mixed with his blood. It felt as though blood was coming from everywhere. Ansem roughly pumped into the boy. Each thrust sending him waves of painful pleasure. After several hard thrusts he started to rub Riku's limb member. Riku was surprised at this. He was even more surprised that he actually liked it. The pain and pleasure were starting to mix together. Sending both of them into euphoria. Riku felt a hot liquid filling him. The liquid burned and stung the insides of him as it mixed into his inner wounds. He felt the pain subsiding slightly, and the pleasure peaking. He felt his own load spill making white splatters on the blackness. Riku then passed out. When he awoke the next day a naked Ansem was straddling him. He held his fingers in a peace sign. His smile scared Riku it was nice, not lust filled nice but sincerely nice. His fingers began to glow a pinkish black. The fingers came closer to his face Ansem plunged his fingers into Riku's eyes. Riku felt nothing, but he couldn't see anything. When he opened his eyes he saw Ansem leaning close to him.


"A part of me will always be with you." Ansem said as he wrapped a blindfold around his eyes.

That was all that Riku remembered. Everything else was very fuzzy. Riku ran his hand over his shoulder and sighed. He had a bite mark imbedded there.


"Hey Riku are you ready to go yet?" Sora asked as he stuck his head in his room.

A/n: I might write some more chapters but be patient or I will bite you. Yes, amerowolf is a vicious, vicious girl…